GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that? What does being on a specific page in a forum do that isn't done being on a different page in a forum?

Isn't it much more important that the investigators who are actually working on the case keep this case on the front burner than worry about a page ranking of Internet postings?

Why is that? What does being on a specific page in a forum do that isn't done being on a different page in a forum?

Isn't it much more important that the investigators who are actually working on the case keep this case on the front burner than worry about a page ranking of Internet postings?

Because so many cases start to loose interest when nothing new is being reported. I admit, I seldom go beyond page 1 unless I'm looking for followup on an older case. To me it's important to keep Kelli's name upfront and foremost. You never know when someone new to Websleuths may start to read and something important is triggered in their memory. Does this mean Kelli is more important than any other missing person on page 2 or 5 or 25, no, but some cases just strike closer to one's heart than other ones, and this one does to mine. Just MOO.

Hoping for a break in this case, we need to find out what happened to Kelli.

We do care. Care about all or we wouldn't be here. Every once in awhile there is a case that comes along and tugs at the heart strings just a tad more. This one of them for me :rose:

Because so many cases start to loose interest when nothing new is being reported. I admit, I seldom go beyond page 1 unless I'm looking for followup on an older case. To me it's important to keep Kelli's name upfront and foremost.

As long as LE is actively working the case, that's the most important thing. Anyone who has information knows to go to FPD or contact 911 or crimestoppers or just look at info on the flyer. The visual reminders of Kelli based on her flyer pictures in, around and throughout the area reach far more people in the target areas.

The way these cases go is someone either finds human remains and calls the police or the police get a confession from a perp or maybe a forensic match is made which forces the perp's hand and info on where the body is can be negotiated.

Just heard on WRAL that human remains have been found behind a building in Fayetteville NC. No identity as of yet.

Updating from NBC 17 is saying remains maybe Denika Jones missing since May. Police say they don't believe the remains are those of Kelli.

So sorry for these families and young women.

The body has been positively ID'd as Danika Jones and an arrest of Danny Lee Jones Jr., who was already in custody on a parole violation, was made. (per abc11.com)

Hi guys,

My internets down right now so I'm trying to follow everything from my phone. I thought DJs body was found a while ago. I also don't see where the media identifies it as hers. I don't see anything other than they have yet to make a determination. Can someone link me? What I'm hearing is they think it might be Kelli.

Danika Jones' body was identified back in May. Part of me hopes that this is Kelli, but part of me wishes that it wasn't and that she's still alive somewhere. If it is her, at least her family will finally have some answers - maybe not to who did it, but they'll at least know where she is.
Also, I listened very closely to the video posted by ABC11 & they stated that the location where they found the body was right next to Martin Luther King Freeway & I also checked out the link to the location provided by Google Maps and if you look at it, it's a neighborhood of some sort right off of Ramsey Street, the location of Froggy Bottoms & her apartment complex.
I hope this helped, but knowing Fayetteville and being a resident for 21 years, the chances of this being a random homeless person are much higher than it being Kelli. I hope we find some answers soon. I hate seeing this case going so cold.
:banghead:

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11355747/

According to this report from WRAL, detectives do not believe the remains to be that of Kelli, but only time will tell at this point. They said the body has been there a while & they can't even tell if it's a male or female. Sorry for the double posting, but I just stumbled upon this article while doing more research.
:banghead:

The body has not been ID yet. It has gone to the NC medical examiner's office in Chapel Hill.

Police in Fayetteville are working to identify human remains found Wednesday afternoon per WTVD today.

The body has been positively ID'd as Danika Jones and an arrest of Danny Lee Jones Jr., who was already in custody on a parole violation, was made. (per abc11.com)

How can they tell, I wonder, who it isn't, if they cannot even tell the sex?
Just based on clothing, etc...?

How can they tell, I wonder, who it isn't, if they cannot even tell the sex?
Just based on clothing, etc...?

I don't know if they know anything about the skeletal structure yet or not, but that could be a contributing factor.

I'm dying to know who it is!

I'm thinking if it was (sadly) a child, that would make them say they were pretty sure it wasn't Kelli.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8748976

"Only thing I know about it, it's just a body over there with a skull and her bones," said Munn. "That's' all I know."
Munn said he saw an ID with the remains,

IMO - the ID with the remains leads me to believe this is not a child.
I wonder what made the person say "her".

I hope for the sake of closure that this is Kelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro