Found Deceased NC - Raul Johnson, 4, Laurinburg, 24 January 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is this the same pond that they saw footprints?

I can’t help but feel so bad for this Mom. First she has her boyfriend get brought up on child molestation charges in September- and now her 4 year old is missing??!!
I’m hoping she’s not involved in any of it and just feel such heartache for her [emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are a kinder-hearted person than I. I get ANGRY at all these Moms who allow their "boyfriends" access to their kids when so often these"boyfriends"/supposed fathers/whatever they are... end up hurting, in some cases killing, the poor kids! What are these Moms thinking???

200+ people searching, divers, k9 handlers, LE, fire dept, lots of different people! If he is in that area, I think they'll find him! Looking in ponds and not ruling out he may have been moved....police know more than they are saying. Scared to look for an update...

Amber Alert: Frantic search continues for 4-year-old NC boy

His mother told our sister station ABC11 on Thursday that Raul and his sister got into an argument. Raul wandered outside and went next door to a neighbor's house where the neighbor sent him back home.

On Wednesday, a dive team searched a pond near Village Drive; however, they did not find anything.

Spectrum News RDU‏Verified account @SpecNewsRDU

#AmberAlert Update: Sheriff says child has wondered off before, as recently as Tuesday. #RaulJohnson

https://twitter.com/SpecNewsRDU/status/956629074235023367

And yet no one was keeping a closer eye on him? Maybe secure the doors with locks to high for this sweet boy to reach? Supervise when outside? UG. Sorry all.......I'm just so worried about this little guy.

Amber Alert: Frantic search continues for 4-year-old NC boy

His mother told our sister station ABC11 on Thursday that Raul and his sister got into an argument. Raul wandered outside and went next door to a neighbor's house where the neighbor sent him back home.

On Wednesday, a dive team searched a pond near Village Drive; however, they did not find anything.

bbm As I suspected. I think odds are he wandered off because he was upset. Hopefully they find him fast - and not in that pond!

So now they are saying the dogs followed his scent to the pond which is 800 yards from the house. Yesterday the dogs reportedly followed his scent to a barn in the woods more than 3 miles from his home. Is both true? Confusing.

And yet no one was keeping a closer eye on him? Maybe secure the doors with locks to high for this sweet boy to reach? Supervise when outside? UG. Sorry all.......I'm just so worried about this little guy.

Apparently the kids were used to roaming free but always stayed on the property - at least that was reported first. Now they say he wandered off before as well. Mmmh. What else will we hear?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluenoseanimalhospital
Back