Found Deceased NC - Raul Johnson, 4, Laurinburg, 24 January 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This really makes me angry! Someone saw a little boy walking by himself, but neglected to stop to see what was going on and call 911?
And of course, wait with him to keep him safe until police arrived?!
People are so stupid. ��
"He was last seen on Village Drive traveling on foot toward Crestline Road in Laurinburg, N.C., according to the release on the North Carolina Department of Public Safety's website."

http://wpde.com/news/local/deputies-searching-for-missing-4-year-old-in-scotland-county

What the heck????

from link above:

Kersey said Johnson wandered off from his home on Crestline Drive near Laurinburg just after 11:30 Wednesday morning. He added the boy's grandfather called to report that he was missing.

The boy was wearing a white and orange tiger striped shirt and white pajama pants with rocket ships on them. He didn't have on any shoes at the time he went missing, at around 2 p.m. on Wednesday.

So he 'wandered off at 11:30 am" AND 'he went missing at around 2 pm' -----what does that even mean?

Raul’s biological father, Carols Gonzales, is currently under a U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainer hold after he was arrested in September 2017 on seven counts of child molestation.

The mother was also charged at the time with five felony counts of child abuse by sexual assault, eight felony counts of accessory after the fact indecent liberties, and one felony count of forcible sex offense.

http://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...rities-search-for-missing-scotland-county-boy

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Omg....just seeing this AA....going back to read now! :(

Just had eye surgery yesterday so I'm about blind right now. Can someone find any information on the charges against Raul's father and the mother?

(Wishing you a speedy recovery, lonetraveler.)

Oh geeze, this brings back memories of the Noah Chamberlain case. I hope that this poor darling is ok.

Had the exact same thought when I looked at the terrain/Arial map; however, I think the circumstances in these cases will turn out to be quite different. I'm thinking he might have been "stored" in the barn at one time. Poor little guy....:(

My hinky meter is going off a bit with this one.

Yeah, me too.

"Kersey said Johnson wandered off from his home on Crestline Drive near Laurinburg just after 11:30 Wednesday morning. He added the boy's grandfather called to report that he was missing."

Not sure I'm believing this story...who allegedly saw him on foot?

Yeah, me too.

"Kersey said Johnson wandered off from his home on Crestline Drive near Laurinburg just after 11:30 Wednesday morning. He added the boy's grandfather called to report that he was missing."

Not sure I'm believing this story...who allegedly saw him on foot?

yes, he 'wandered off' at 11:30 am and he 'went missing' at 2 pm. What does that mean? If a barefoot 4 yr old 'wandered off' , wouldn't someone go looking for him immediately?

Matching blue and white PJs with rockets OR orange/white stripped top with tigers, and rockets on the bottoms?? No shoes, apparently No coat. I'm inside my house, and it was cool this morning!

As for the wandering, unfortunately we've seen that before. Some kids are not watched closely and basically on their own. It's a rural area, likely neighbors know each other. Each may be looking after the kids, though not officially. I remember kids like that when I was growing up. The adults talked about the lack of parenting, but didn't report it, instead offered the kids socks, food, something to drink and tried to keep an eye on them.

This child was with his sister at the time? What does she say?

If he regularly went to the neighbour for cookies at 11.30, it may have been about 2pm when grandpa checked with the neighbour and found out he'd never been that day. Hence the two times given.

The part that scares me the most is reportedly, this four-year child wasn’t wearing shoes. Have all of his shoes been accounted for?

In addition to the above,
“Raul Gonzales is 3-feet tall, weighs 47 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing matching blue and white pajamas with rocket ships on them. He wasn’t wearing shoes.

[SBM]

The last person to see Raul was an elderly neighbor that he visits every morning for cookies and candy at around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.

‘(Woman) said this morning was unusual because he knocked on the door and didn’t speak to her, which is very uncommon for him,’ Sadovnikov said.

Sadovnikov said the neighbor didn’t see any obvious signs of abuse and that the grandfather didn’t realize Raul was missing until 11:30 a.m. The family then spent an hour looking for Raul on the property before calling 911.“
http://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...rities-search-for-missing-scotland-county-boy

However,

“The child was last seen wearing white and orange tiger striped shirt with tigers on it and white pants with rocket ships printed on them.

He was last seen on Village Driv
e traveling on foot towards Crestline Road in Laurinburg, NC.”
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/37...ued-for-missing-4-year-old-in-scotland-county

Yet another article reports:
“Authorities said Johnson's grandfather was watching him at about 11 a.m. when he lost track of the boy. When the grandfather couldn't find Johnson after about 20 minutes, he contacted police.

The boy, who authorities said was barefoot, was last seen on traveling on foot on Village Drive in the direction of Crestline Rad
Village Drive in the direction of Crestline Road in Laurinburinburg.”https://www.wral.com/amber-alert-issued-for-4-year-old-scotland-county-boy/17287122/?version=amp

https://www.wral.com/amber-alert-issued-for-4-year-old-scotland-county-boy/17287122/?version=amp

So the description of the clothes change. Has one of the outfits located? And if so, where was it found (hopefully, not in the washer ... :(). First it’s reported the family spent an hour looking for him. Later, it’s reported the grandfather called 911 20 minutes after he realized Raul was missing. Then there is a report that says something about 2pm.

Who saw him walking down the road, and what time?

Please let him be found ASAP.

Raul and his six-year-old sister were being watched by their grandfather while their mother, Annie Johnson, was at work.

The 6 year old sister was also at home? Why is she not in school on a Wednesday/school day? At 6 years old, she should be in first grade or kindergarten.....

I’m just sick over this one guys....
I consider myself to have some pretty thick skin and try to think logically about things, but this particular case has me so emotional. I couldn’t sleep at all last night thinking of this poor angel. When my 4 y/o son crawled into bed with us at 2:00 am it was the best thing, I hugged him tight and never let go. Tears streamed down my cheeks for hours and I know I drifted off to sleep finally. Once my son was safe in my arms.
I can’t even imagine what this poor lil guy has been through already. Now he’s lost and needs us more than he’s ever needed anyone.
Praying so hard for you lil Raul. My heart goes out to the family too, the mother hasn’t been formally charged so I’m keeping a positive mind that set that she isn’t involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he regularly went to the neighbour for cookies at 11.30, it may have been about 2pm when grandpa checked with the neighbour and found out he'd never been that day. Hence the two times given.

He did go to the neighbors place for cookies yesterday, at around 10:30, but he didn't speak to her, which was unusual for him apparently.

I was hoping to read found safe this a.m. :scared:

Oh my, this one does not sound good at all. And I'd REALLY like to know why he was in the care of either one of his parents?!!!!!!!

I have set my phone to get alerts. Hoping Raul is safe and found soon. Poor little fella.

Report from WRAL

https://www.wral.com/amber-alert-issued-for-4-year-old-scotland-county-boy/17287122/?version=amp

Crews on Wednesday night were searching two ponds near the place where Johnson was last seen after police dogs tracked the boy's scent to the bodies of water and authorities spotted barefoot footprints near the ponds.

Report from Laurinburg Exchange

K-9 officers, one from Scotland County and one from Richmond County, were used to track the boy’s scent ,which according to Sadovnikov, led from the home three miles down the road, then a quarter mile to a barn in the woods. During separate tracks, the dogs lost the boy’s scent at the barn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay
Back