NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to that, how did she get along with her step mother?

It must have been hard for her. So her mom moved because she just retired and so she moves to her Dads and had to change her way of living. Not blaming her parents at all but changes in her life could have been hard for her.?

Gee I hope she just left on her own. I pray she is safe everyday.

It must have been hard for her. So her mom moved because she just retired and so she moves to her Dads and had to change her way of living. Not blaming her parents at all but changes in her life could have been hard for her.?

I don't know what her relationship with her step mom is like, so this is all speculation (and I don't even lean towards her leaving on her own) BUT my parents divorced when I was a toddler and my dad remarried right away and is still married to my step mom 15+ years) If my mom moved or circumstances required me to move in with my dad & stepmom I would have freaked out at 18.. like a legit freak out.. The bond between an only daughter & her mom can be intense (I know not always) and I can really see that being a motivation. However, I don't see an obvious reason to not just say that. I would have told my dad, "I get to move back home with mom with or without your permission. I'm 18!" So it seems weird she wouldn't tell her dad if she just missed TX.. There'd have to be underlying issues at home to keep it quiet (and the implication would be her mom/friends/etc know she's ok and aren't speaking up)..

It's all a bit fishy to me. Hope you are ok Sara!

I wonder why Sara didn't move with her Mother to California.

I wonder why there's such a lack of info on this case. NOTHING in the news for over a week, the fb pages with no movement, most people removed the searching for Sara info from their fb, SOMEBODY ,SOMEWHERE, knows something. No questions being asked from the local community or her Texan friends.
I hope Sara is safe somewhere in hiding, maybe threats were made and she HAD to leave. IF that is a fact we will never know.

Some info from her family, previously posted.

It just doesn't look like she would willingly stay out of touch with everybody she knew for this long, at that age, with no sign of trouble. However difficult the move, it's the first couple of months that homesickness hits worst in a situation. Sara seems to have adjusted with a job, braces, getting around and as part of her family. She is in those pictures with her Dad at the celebration, not off sulking somewhere.

The parents are out of the LE investigation loop. LE was reported to have spoken to her friends and family and nothing seemed amiss. The family and friends seem on one page in their approach to outreach and concern. She may have seen, run into, known ever so briefly, maybe by glance, or a 'how ya doin' from where she worked, hung out, got breakfast, church or some social thing, or maybe not at all familiar with whoever took her, if that's what happened. Maybe the person stalked her patterns or it was just the wrong place at the wrong time with somebody who knew the area. But why would you randomly try something like this at that time of day and then leave the car behind. I don't see an abductor laying in wait for the first girl to come around at 6:30 am. Sorry thinking out loud.

I have a counter for all of that. I'm just trying to be realistic, it's jmo, and I admit that every single thing in the world has outlying circumstances that don't fall into my tightly boxed descriptions.

Corruption is usually about love, money, or power - or any combination of the three. I don't even need to read one article to know all 3 are involved on different levels. It's the government!

LE personnel typically get real hard in a short time. You gotta to survive. And grudges are no surprise, since it's a natural human condition.

Still, any of those fall into the revenge category. Why take her and not the wife or some other loved one? Did daddy talk fondly of Sara to his fellow officers? Maybe he put her on a pedestal and that's what made her the target.

Or maybe he put her on a pedestal at home, and other family living in the home became jealous.

So many possibilities.

Bingo i feel the same way. If they leaving the house at the same time? easy picking isn't it, all of them coming home at separate times too ,way longer than that day all hours of the day and night. What gets me the most is,we don't even know if all she had was a walmart vest. Was she nude with just a walmart vest on.

I have never seen a description with so little info in my life. If her phone is always off in the house at all times, it would mean she turned it on when she left and was about? So if this is the case,

I think the phone updated while it was off which created this ping(Wifi). A lot of things are just not adding up. I honestly think her place of home had some "Rules" going on.. I have not heard of a teen phone being off all hours of the day . Someone please inform here is this proper? common.

As matter of fact I'm hold my tongue in that aspect. I wish Le would ask he mother again what did she have on fully, down to her hair style. Because this life or death here.. If she can remember the time and day she left ,then why in heck she cant say the whole outfit of this child.!!

3-6 months and in a new area also finding a job 1~2 miles in town is also almost like a god sent. Unless she transferred there from a walmart in texas. I'm just not seeing this as other see it. Everything I'm reading is so squeaky clean, even the flowers in the woods are free of manure, . I want to see this bad guy , just something out of place. I don't think everything was flowers and pearls. Something was very wrong going on here.

I don't think they all ,left that house at the same time. I'm not buying a run away story, if that is case she would of have done it 3 months go.. She had money to do so

I wonder why there's such a lack of info on this case. NOTHING in the news for over a week, the fb pages with no movement, most people removed the searching for Sara info from their fb, SOMEBODY ,SOMEWHERE, knows something. No questions being asked from the local community or her Texan friends.
I hope Sara is safe somewhere in hiding, maybe threats were made and she HAD to leave. IF that is a fact we will never know.

Thank you for saying it, thanks button wasn't enough. I feel like there is so little info on this case, it's maddening. LE has to have some sort of theory, I'm really hoping they do.

Thank you for saying it, thanks button wasn't enough. I feel like there is so little info on this case, it's maddening. LE has to have some sort of theory, I'm really hoping they do.

I'm getting so PO with this case, I see these kind of cover ups in my area too often, they go by the wayside because everybody knows everybody and they act like the local "stuff" is only their business. This is my opinion, but I live in an area about identical to Fairmont and my family are outsiders , it's very difficult to even get the time of day ;) If they're so concerned with Sara being missing , where's the vigils, where's the outcry for finding a dangerous person that took Sara? I think the pd needs to resume with an internal investigation? *advertiser censored* or get off the pot. Theres really not all that much we can do because Sara is 18 and can be where she wants to be, I only hope she is without the "have" to. But I don't think that's the case, and if it is I hope she has good protection.

I'm getting so PO with this case, I see these kind of cover ups in my area too often, they go by the wayside because everybody knows everybody and they act like the local "stuff" is only their business. This is my opinion, but I live in an area about identical to Fairmont and my family are outsiders , it's very difficult to even get the time of day ;) If they're so concerned with Sara being missing , where's the vigils, where's the outcry for finding a dangerous person that took Sara? I think the pd needs to resume with an internal investigation? *advertiser censored* or get off the pot. Theres really not all that much we can do because Sara is 18 and can be where she wants to be, I only hope she is without the "have" to. But I don't think that's the case, and if it is I hope she has good protection.

ya lost me. Can you please explain what you mean?

I understand it w2 time did any claim this young woman as dependent... Did she even file taxes.

I'm thinking whoever did this was local for the time or is /was. Her last ping was in the opposite direction, She didn't ever have to travel that way to work or any reason in these hours. She is .5 mile out in that ping. then it another 45min-1hr to work. Let us think here, her parents are cops/LO she had no need to go to any store store for anything at these hours. I'm very sure coffee/coco and morning food were made Everyday and morning in the early hours if they are leaving at 6am everyday. Whats in this direction, why is she there. why meet someone in the middle of no-were in these hours. She was kid napped or strong armed in my mind

I think whom ever drove/dumped her van back messed up in direction. She had no need to be that area at any times of day or in that time of day. I hate to be off topic. I can not stress this enough the city and state government around the usa need to start putting a damn large fence with barbwire gates around these open wooded areas. End this madness, stop these unneeded search goose chases all over the place, also make people easier to find, time is very important.. Field Camera's are cheaper than ever these days. Get with the darn times. I don't want to hear the city government cant afford it. they can pay the land every year cant they.

Im very upsetted in a lot area of this cases. I know dang well that walmart notified her or someone close to her for work not being there.. Its standard procedure if a person not at work the 1st~2 hour of the shift to call their home or number etc. This is a very standard safety precaution.

Me personally im just waiting on this case to get hotter. Because I have my own theory. Do think she is alive?, No I don't. Because she would have been seen some how by now. If they cant show me sign of life in 72 hours beyond she had on walmart vest., I think its just sad. I just think whom every did this, did this by text book or has some experience. How common is it to have corn field/woods and the highway 95 right on time. They used illusion, when means some kind of experience.

as much as possible
Without me getting time out- There's much more than a girl on her way to work at WM, a white van is reported parked by or in a wheat field, she moved from Texas, what else is definite? In the news? Her dad works for the sheriff dept. and maybe her St. mother too? She lives in Fairmont NC for 6 months and POOF she disappears! Missing now for 20 days and everything goes quiet since over a week? That doesn't tell anyone (public) anything, or does it ? I don't think so. What is so secretive about a young girl that disappeared without 1 trace?

I understand it w2 time did any claim this young woman as dependent... Did she even file taxes.

I'm thinking whoever did this was local for the time or is /was. Her last ping was in the opposite direction, She didn't never have to travel that way to work or any reason it. she is.5mile out in that ping. then it another 45-1hr to work. Let us think here, her parents are cops/LO she had no need to go to any store store for anything at these hours. I'm very sure coffee/coco and morning food were made Everyday and morning in the early hours if they are leaving at 6am everyday.

I think whom ever drove/dumped her van back messed up in direction. She had no need to be that area at any times or in that time of day. I hate to be off topic. I can not stress this enough the city and state government around te usa need to start putting a damn large fence with barbwire gates around these open wooded areas. End this madness,

Im very upsetted in a lot area of this cases. I know dang well that walmart notified her or someone close to her for work not being there.. Its standard procedure if a person not at work the 1st~2 hour of the shift to call their home or number etc. This is a very standard safety precaution.

Me personally im just waiting on this case to get hotter. Because I have my own theory.
The open and wooded areas belong to farmers , why would the city or state gov spend money to put fences up on peoples properties?

Maybe an internal investigation is going on?

I'm probably going to stay out of here after this post. I'm pretty sure it's so hush hush because it is a LEO daughter missing, and they don't want to jeopardize their investigation. I think they are on to something, just doing their due diligence.

And let's face it... most murders occur amongst people who know each other, and domestic violence comes in many forms. Accidental or otherwise, I think this whole investigation has gone internal, therefore underground.

I don't think Sara drove anywhere that morning. I think one or both of her in-home parents know exactly where she is. And unless someone in the department knows daddy/step-mommy's quirks, thinking patterns, and skill-set for hiding bodies, Sara will not be found. Ever.

And where's the birth mother? Not a peep? Just wow.

I just can't get a handle on this case - nothing makes sense.

Do we know whether or not there were other people living in the house? Does her step mother have children?

Was it usual for Sara to take her father's vehicle to work, or did someone usually drive her?

My instinct tells me that the car was left in the clearing by someone other than Sara, and it was meant to be found. It just looks staged to me.

I don't believe she left of her own accord - she would have taken her possesions with her. She could also have made arrangements to have someone pick her up from the house after the parents had left - who meets someone in a field?

Maybe an internal investigation is going on?

I was going to write,that would be good, but then it goes against what I think happened , and that's I believe Sara left on her own and she is safe,and that's why everything is quiet? I feel like the actual yo-yo. IYKWIM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garybeans