NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks the silence is very telling. What I wish is that I knew what it was they know.

Someone here sort of indicated that per the mom, some evidence must have been found that causes them to think that Sara did not run away. That's good news in one way.... but terrifying in every other possible way. :(

I'm NOW extremely highly educated (no laughing), but I dropped out my first semester after high school. I wasn't ready, AND I've always been one of those fools who has to learn things for myself, the hard way. It was some years before I realized the value and finally returned. It's closed minded and foolish to judge someone by their education level beyond high school. Every individual has a different calling, and who are we to judge?

not the brightest bulb here, as I meant gap year not leap year
:facepalm:

Well I guess if she went off with someone she knew, he didn't work with her, because no one is missing that we know of from Walmart. If she ran off, another local or co employee would be missing too. But someone could have quit, and they wouldn't be considered missing. Or say they were on vacation. Just running stuff out loud.

Well I guess if she went off with someone she knew, he didn't work with her, because no one is missing that we know of from Walmart. If she ran off, another local or co employee would be missing too. But someone could have quit, and they wouldn't be considered missing. Or say they were on vacation. Just running stuff out loud.
In fact, it mentioned interviewing friends, family and locals. It was not stated that fellow employees were questioned. Would the Walmart be considered 'local' considering its proximity to her home?

The only thing new or different is possible time of finding the vehicle.

That would place the time at about 10:30 am. Previously, the time was noted as noon. IMO, that is a significant difference.

Indeed. I wonder if this is accurate?

So, which is it, 10:30 or noonish?

If the van was left in a very rural area, do you think anyone would notice or be bothered enough by it being there for 5 hours to call police?
PURE SPECULATION ONLY ON MY PART: The only one who'd be bothered enough would be the individual who left it there. That person would want to get the ball rolling on the "missing woman." Notice that all reports of "the phone call" that reported the suspicious vehicle (thus setting the wheels in motion that something had gone awry with this young woman) has not been attributed to any particular individual, or even an "anonymous" caller. MY OPINION ONLY.

Maybe it was a matter of awareness. No one was aware of what she did, no one was aware of what route she took to work, no one thought about her whereabouts until 12:15 that afternoon, 5 hours later when an empty van was found and had not spoken to or texted her apparently. No one even knew what she was wearing to work. It has not been reported that anyone actually saw her leave for work.
It has been reported that she was wearing her blue Walmart employee vest and that everything was A-ok when she left for work that morning. For our purposes, the eyewitness details are lacking by whomever actually saw Sara that morning before she left for work allegedly driving the white Chevy Astro van. To my knowledge, there have been no media interviews (or public appearances) with either her father or her stepmother. We don't have much to work with.

The parents are in LE, and since LE is being tight-lipped, the parents have probably been instructed to be quiet.

While I feel it's part of due diligence that the parents be checked out in-depth (and you all know I've been pushing that), their lack of public appearance is hardly an indication that they've done anything wrong.

Could it be possible that somebody who worked that land or owns land in that area noticed the van four hours after it was left there and after noticing that nobody had returned to it after a couple of hours called it in as suspicious? LE would naturally keep that person under wraps as they may have noticed other things that morning or other times, perhaps.

This seems to be the consensus out there in cyberland JMO (sorry can not provide links as they are to sites we are not allowed to link to here.)

I understand and , I know very well that consensus thought.. The boogey man, everyone love that besides me... I just think the FBI need to just take over on it. I just have a gut felling who ever done this, has done this before in some shape or form. This is just too perfect

I know it been talked about mildly of mental aspects as this young woman. I just want to know a minor detail, did she have Ocd.? some will ask what does that to have to do with anything.. This young woman had a routine by others all her life, it look like.

It bothers me. That's not blaming the parents or anything. She's part of a routine just like Ocd, everything so clean so perfect. But right now I'm not buying they left at the same story. They cant even say what she had on. Its harder to tell what time it is , than what you got on. Memory is a funny things I will say that.. I just know from where they live and her travels , also how long its take her to get to work 45min- 1hr. Somebody seen something. This woman didn't break her routine for nobody, she was born into a routine. She lived it.

So Yes this was planned, but again remember she was part of a routine all her life, so lets not be naïve in her thinking.. Me personally thinking, in this cases.

Someone taking over her car and getting back in truck / another car is a lot of work. Let's go back to the start, she abducted going to work. Nothing wrong with the car ( it her father car so it going to work. it just common thing with men). I highly doubt her finger prints are in the car.

Now why would they clean the car, if whomever didn't get in the car. They don't know her routine, same as Ocd. She didn't get far, in my opinion she left at 6.30 car found at 11/12am/noon which is roughly 5 hrs. It take her 45min- 1 hour to get to work. So in my mind she was taken in those first 20- minutes, maybe less. Her car found in the wrong direction.

The break Le need is who saw this van early in time frame on this land during/before those 5hrs.

I do not believe she has OCD, but will double check.

Also, the FBI has been involved from the start. LE and the FBI have been communicating regularly with the family.

Also, the FBI has been involved from the start. LE and the FBI have been communicating regularly with the family.
I don't see how the victim being OCD or not is related to cleaning a crime scene so as not to get caught, and I don't think we should try to peg Sara as someone with an issue. She's just a girl, and if some jerk did something unthinkable to her, being OCD or any other thing is irrelevant.

Could it be possible that somebody who worked that land or owns land in that area noticed the van four hours after it was left there and after noticing that nobody had returned to it after a couple of hours called it in as suspicious? LE would naturally keep that person under wraps as they may have noticed other things that morning or other times, perhaps.

Yes, or maybe they called it in around that 10:30 and it was noonish by the time LE got there to process it?

I am hoping that she is found soon- she has her whole life ahead of her & she deserves to live it out to the fullest. I'm a bit surprised they haven't discovered more about her disappearance.

Thank you, for being here and pitching in. Very much appreciate knowing that. I hope they know WSers are pulling for them.

FBI (Federal) or SBI (State)?? If they had Federal in from the beginning it would greatly impact my thought path... I'd expect State though.

808, Thank you for all your doing and helping to clear some things up for us! Prayers out to you all!

I am hoping that she is found soon- she has her whole life ahead of her & she deserves to live it out to the fullest. I'm a bit surprised they haven't discovered more about her disappearance.
Super unfair. I wonder if they've discovered more, but just aren't sharing with the media/public. Maybe it means they know what is going on and they're just getting their ducks in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1