NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe somewhere here we've already covered phone pings, someone here mentioned that there's very few towers, her phone could have been used from her house and pinged off that tower. It's the same where I live, one tower about 4 miles away, if I'm home my phone pings off that tower, if Im at piggly wigglys 4 mile from the tower yet 8 miles from home , my phone still pings off that same lowly tower. MY opinion and some facts.

I wonder why they choose to search there, if this is the tower that she would ping from if still at home. I believe they searched there for a reason. No searches reported around the home, but one where the van was found.

I wonder if she ever wore that blue Walmart vest. The picture I saw of the Walmart employees showed a woman who work the registers wearing a blue polo. The person who was wearing the blue vest was in management at the store. I guess the store would know what she usually wore. Just something I wondered. If someone grabbed you in one those vests I think they'd have hold of you pretty well; it wouldn't give. The polo is probably looser, softer, harder to hold onto. Just one thing I wish I knew.

Every time I see the headline ACTIVE SEARCH in red letters I get a little excited.
For nothing.

Me too. Do we know if they are actively searching? There are so few threads on WS with that heading. just curious if it is happening.

Just as everyone leaves the area my brain starts firing. I don't think she was wearing that vest that morning. Walmart policy probably precludes wearing it in the event something did happen on the way to and from work; they don't want to be connected with it. So, why would we be told she was wearing it?

I also I don't think she left the house that morning. I think she left the night before. In the van, do you think she was helping somebody move something? There are friends; they don't want to be identified. In fact there's a high school buddy of hers at some army camp 30 minutes away. But it's more likely it would be someone nearby. Or would it?

Sara appears to have a very, very young half sister (or other young relative that is very close to her?). I don't know the dynamic in her family but I've never really thought she willingly left with no words to anyone because I don't know that someone described as kind and helpful and sweet as Sara would let a very young child worry and cry about them for an extended period of time.

Just remembered something her dad said in an interview. Words to the effect, "It doesn't matter where she's at, I would give anything just to know she's okay."

Just as everyone leaves the area my brain starts firing. I don't think she was wearing that vest that morning. Walmart policy probably precludes wearing it in the event something did happen on the way to and from work; they don't want to be connected with it. So, why would we be told she was wearing it?

I also I don't think she left the house that morning. I think she left the night before. In the van, do you think she was helping somebody move something? There are friends; they don't want to be identified. In fact there's a high school buddy of hers at some army camp 30 minutes away. But it's more likely it would be someone nearby. Or would it?

We were told that she was wearing the Walmart vest that morning, allegedly as she left the home for work, because that is what LE was told by the individual(s) who last saw her. In my opinion, that detail was added by the individual(s) in an effort to bolster the claim that she was absolutely headed to work that morning (otherwise, she wouldn't have been seen wearing the vest). I don't think she left that morning either, but rather the night before, and not of her own accord. But, we will never know the truth unless someone breaches the silence.

This reeks of irresponsible journalism. These are not the facts as we were told them. The problem in this case so often has been that what we are told simply doesn't fit reality. As I thought about these facts I simply let my mind run free and you can see where my mind went. But you can also see the problems with what I've said. For instance, the parents would've had to be deluded to say she was there when she was not, to say that she was wearing something that she was not, and to say that she was leaving when she was not.

The van could not have been used for moving something; it would have contained evidence of that. Despite rigorous cleaning usually some evidence remains. And the fact that there are friends makes no difference. Usually young people do have friends.

Though it pains me to give such harsh criticism to a writer I have no choice in this case. This is not a case of fiction, but a case of fact. And that must remain firmly established.

Just remembered something her dad said in an interview. Words to the effect, "It doesn't matter where she's at, I would give anything just to know she's okay."

Please Han, it was nothing like that, heres one article - google sara graham father speaks out.

http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/story/28075566/father-of-missing-robeson-county-girl-speaks-out
Quote, from article.
Graham says at this point he doesn't care where she is or who she's with… he just wants one thing.

”Just to hear that she's ok would be the greatest news I could ever get,” He said.
Never said he'd give "anything".

Please Han, it was nothing like that, heres one article - google sara graham father speaks out.

http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/story/28075566/father-of-missing-robeson-county-girl-speaks-out
Quote, from article.
Graham says at this point he doesn't care where she is or who she's with… he just wants one thing.

”Just to hear that she's ok would be the greatest news I could ever get,” He said.
Never said he'd give "anything".

You're right, he never says anything about giving anything just about wanting and getting.

Some things said in interviews coupled with behavior/body language have always made my hinky meter rise, but I can't figure out exactly why.

When you live where I live,and there's only 1 tower within so many miles, my phone has no choice but to hit that one tower, and if I'm too far from the next,then that means no service, which is very common in an area like Saras, and mine, as I've said we live in very similar areas in the same State. Make sense?

It makes good sense, simlyme, and it's good practical info. In a denser area, like here in Raleigh, there are a lot of towers -- good for connections, but it would be bad for someone trying to lie about or disguise his location....or for searching the whereabouts of someone. You, for instance, could say you were at home all morning, and your phone would support you, but you may have been pulling a robbery at Piggly Wiggly -- Not-That-You-Would--Please-Know -- but you get the idea. It makes a person's path so much more difficult to track with only a few cell towers. That's a fact for this case -- thanks for the info.
icon14.png

bbm
That would be Ft. Bragg, Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces. It's a large base with about 40,000 personnel living within it. Near Fayetteville, NC, and it sprawls into four NC counties -- Cumberland, Hoke, Harnett and Moore. Robeson County abuts Hoke and Cumberland counties. ETA: Ft. Bragg is about 55 miles away, via I-95, from Fairmont, NC.

Here's a map of the counties in NC. Notice that Robeson is at the bottom of the map, third county from the lowest part of the east.
stout37.gif

Something I've thought recently:
There is something about a friend who is so loyal that they will describe a deep abiding love for you as a result of your disappearance. Many people search their whole life usually with a mate looking for the type of loyalty that this friend (who was relocating to NC) described for her. If a person was intent on disappearing and they could find someone within a days drive that could help them, they might be more inclined to trust them than someone local. And with that distance separating you law-enforcement may never know of your existence or suspect you as an accomplice, so to speak. It's safe to say it could be very valuable to have someone as a friend who loved you so deeply who was stationed at Ft. Benning.

jmo..

bbm

It's Ft. Bragg, NC.

Ft. Benning is in GA.

;)

Reminder!

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. The family and friends of Sara are also victims. Until or IF LE names one of the family or friends as a POI, they are off limits for speculation of being involved in Sara's disappearance.

Carry on,
fran
:seeya:

Yeah, my last post probably needed to be reeled in. Sometimes it's hard here on Websleuths. You have AJ Hadsell's case where people are openly speculating on the family, but here, we have to be careful. :sigh: I just want Sara to be found.

Some things said in interviews coupled with behavior/body language have always made my hinky meter rise, but I can't figure out exactly why.

Yeah, that's how I feel too. And I'm not even sure which person is triggering it, or what there is about the situation. But something just doesn't feel right.

Yeah, my last post probably needed to be reeled in. Sometimes it's hard here on Websleuths. You have AJ Hadsell's case where people are openly speculating on the family, but here, we have to be careful. :sigh: I just want Sara to be found.
Yeah, they are running rampant in the AJ thread, I can't believe it hasn't been shut down. This thread continually tolerates so much slander against the victim, Sara, I can't believe this one hasn't been shut down and cleansed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member