NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a huge leap from not getting along to getting disappeared!

IMO it isn't. Not if you are a LEO and think you can pull off the perfect crime. Not saying this happened, but it is looking like a possibility.

In the WRAL interview the reporter once again refers to Connie Graham's firing as a personal issue. It does not seem more ominous to me to refer to this as a personnel issue than a personal issue. In fact quite the contrary. In light of the revelations concerning Ms. Graham's possible connection to her daughter's disappearance, WRAL would be wise to learn the difference between personnel and personal.

I too was wondering, where is Sara in all this?

In the WRAL interview the reporter once again refers to Connie Graham's firing as a personal issue. It does not seem more ominous to me to refer to this as a personnel issue than a personal issue. In fact quite the contrary. In light of the revelations concerning Ms. Graham's possible connection to her daughter's disappearance, WRAL would be wise to learn the difference between personnel and personal.

I too was wondering, where is Sara in all this?

Thank you, Han, for keeping this thread alive when there was no new info!

It's easy for a reply to seem full of vitriol, blame, judgment. We all understand the problem of no inflection.

Don't imagine that's what you hear from me. It has always been my goal to encourage discussion and never simply to keep the thread open (although I recognize that as high praise.) By all means go back to your exchange simply remembering there's so much we don't know, not yet.

It's easy for a reply to seem full of vitriol, blame, judgment. We all understand the problem of no inflection.

Don't imagine that's what you hear from me. It has always been my goal to encourage discussion and never simply to keep the thread open (although I recognize that as high praise.) By all means go back to your exchange simply remembering there's so much we don't know, not yet.

Glad to see something is moving in this case!!

Omg---Gigtu and others were on the right track!

Going back to catch up!

Omg---Gigtu and others were on the right track!

Going back to catch up!
But we all knew this was a possibility from the very beginning. And that's what it remains. A possibility.

I'm looking forward to some more news.

Looking forward...I'm not. This is one of those cases where I don't want to be right.

But we all knew this was a possibility from the very beginning. And that's what it remains. A possibility.

I'm looking forward to some more news.
Well said Han.

Maybe what we're missing is she was going back to Texas to Belton (maybe) where she graduated.

Even given the articles released today, this is my greatest wish because it means she's more likely to be safe somewhere.

I NEVER left this case, I got disgusted and sat back until we "heard " more. and the more was something we were not allowed to discuss . I have still been following ALL the FBs I can and I can tell you they don't paint a pretty picture on either side, and I'm not surprised. I've been here as you can see for quite some years and followed MANY cases and I'm still under 500 posts, probably because I don't like to be challenged and I DONT want to get a time out, haven't gotten one YET :) and I surely don't need anyone getting too much info of where Im at, I think I've done a pretty good job of trying to relay info that I thought I was able to find concerning Sara, because this case is in my home state it has really touched me.
I want to make it clear that sometime back when I posted about FB conversations I had, they were not from NC and I felt the RCS had plenty of access to my computer at the time that they probably new everything I was posting. It was postings at the time that were available to the public ,so Im sure they were seen by le. I don't think anyone here should be encouraged or pushed to report anything and so I backed out but kept doing what I like best and that is sleuthing on my own.
With all that said , Im not surprised with todays news ,Han, anf you know that.
I am just so sick and tired of all these kids going missing, I have probably ,mostly changed my mind about Sara being safe somewhere,but not quite all the way,because ,I think there is still quite a bit that will be revealed,and its thoughts I cannot put on here yet without a time out. Can you tell I don't like time outs,even tho I've not gotten one yet? :)

I'm not surprised. From what I've seen, I don't think Sarah and her stepmom got along. Moo

I personally don't know the details of what was going on in their relationship. However, this would not be the first scenario of Alpha female syndrome I've heard of. By saying such I mean, a woman who is used to running her house a certain way and then after the appearance of a new strong female she feels threatened.IMO of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1