NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following but haven't said anything because there is so little to go on. I am concerned for Sara. What I don't get, if she left on her own, why leave the van in a field. Why not just circle back around and leave the van at home?

It's possible she wouldn't have wanted neighbors to see her leave.

Maybe what we're missing is she was going back to Texas to Belton (maybe) where she graduated.

Good question...if she just graduated though wouldn't you think that most of her friends are gone away to college now? Just a thought.

The van was parked right there by I-95. You can take 95 to Florence, South Carolina where it intersects I-20. Then 20 will take you the rest of the way for the most part. God I hope she made it.

Not saying she took the Bud wagon home to TX, just saying if she did I hope she made it safely there.

I am so lost now. Bud wagon? How was that post prescient? what am I missing? I hate feeling dumb.

<snipped>Predators or kidnapper like to stalk then lay back, they don't make it easy for you to know they are watching you directly might have asked her something one day just make their face comfortable. I wonder if that walmart place has coffee shop or mcdonald's or eating place inside of it. I wonder if there bookstore near by. <snipped>
Check that first link under 50 pages.
<snipped>After going through 50 pages, I only found three posts she actually made herself:
http://the-little-madam-herself.tum...-alone-in-the-lounge-dipping-pizza-into-ranch
All alone in the lounge dipping pizza into ranch. Gotta love closing at walmart

I am so lost now. Bud wagon? How was that post prescient? what am I missing? I hate feeling dumb.
Sarah re-blogged the Budweiser ad (lost doggy) on February 3. She went missing on February 4.

For the full effect listen closely to the lyrics, or better yet find the complete lyrics online.

Sarah re-blogged the Budweiser ad (lost doggy) on February 3. She went missing on February 4.

For the full effect listen closely to the lyrics, or better yet find the complete lyrics online.

Maybe she just liked the commercial. Or maybe she just wanted to get back home like the lost puppy. Where was home? With dad, or mom or one of the other places she lived? IDK But I think she just liked the commercial. :)

The Super Bowl, where the Budweiser lost doggy ad was first played, was just days before. I think it's just a coincidence.

I'd forgotten, she had a new pet she was enjoying. I wonder if it was a doggy?

The source of that information is unquotable regrettably. You're free to determine what it's worth.

The Super Bowl, where the Budweiser lost doggy ad was first played, was just days before. I think it's just a coincidence.
Yes probably. ETA: The Super Bowl was February 2. Sarah re-blogged it the ad February 3. So the appearance of the ad was purely coincidental but I think the ad may have meant something to her personally. How or why or if it connects at all to her being missing I couldn't say.

I do like the complete lyrics. They really appeal to me.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ4Ib-7fJqY[/video]

Maybe she just liked the commercial. Or maybe she just wanted to get back home like the lost puppy. Where was home? With dad, or mom or one of the other places she lived? IDK But I think she just liked the commercial.

Sometimes the problem is, there is no home.

Sometimes the problem is, there is no home.
Of course that depends on how you use the word home. I think the emotional quality of her home of origin is highly charged.

We've turned a page in her book, so to speak. This is the 51st day she's been missing. Another coincidence.

I don't work for thanks but it sure would be nice to get it sometimes. :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member