NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for Sara's family's strength and resolve and for those working and caring to bring her back to her own.

From the beginning seemed like family was involved and I would have thought we would be prepared for this. If you are up in the middle of the night like I am, I challenge you to write your scrambled reaction. That's how I'm feeling .. scrambled. And losing sight of Sara.

Is this the family member you most often wondered about, Han?

From the beginning seemed like family was involved and I would have thought we would be prepared for this. If you are up in the middle of the night like I am, I challenge you to write your scrambled reaction. That's how I'm feeling .. scrambled. And losing sight of Sara.

I am up but hoping to sleep soon! I am surprised the step mom could be involved. I never thought I had rose colored glasses, but this case makes me feel like I was born with them. I have a brother who is LE, so maybe that shaded me. (Considering I have a family member as a perp/monster on a WS forum I would think I would be smarter but...)

I am up but hoping to sleep soon! I am surprised the step mom could be involved. I never thought I had rose colored glasses, but this case makes me feel like I was born with them. I have a brother who is LE, so maybe that shaded me. (Considering I have a family member as a perp/monster on a WS forum I would think I would be smarter but...)

It all looked so flawlessly timed, placed and clean, professional. Search and outreach stopped. All other members of the family, mum. So, it may have indicated an in-house investigation, then the FBI involvement and more silence to come, until this, as it is so very clean.

Is this the family member you most often wondered about, Han?
Seemed like a job for two .. really resisted these two and didn't think of step alone because of the setup .. "we all left together." if both agreed to that both were involved in some way, even if just cover-up.

It all looked so flawlessly timed, placed and clean, professional. Search and outreach stopped. All other members of the family, mum. So, it may have indicated an in-house investigation, then the FBI involvement and more silence to come, until this, as it is so very clean.

I can see it now, especially with what you are saying. It irks me how some steps are so cold to their step children. Was this woman jealous of Sara? Could she not deal with the competition for Sara's dad's love?

Seemed like a job for two .. really resisted these two and didn't think of step alone because of the setup .. "we all left together." if both agreed to that both were involved in some way.

I hope not, but am convinced anything is possible.

Seemed like a job for two .. really resisted these two and didn't think of step alone because of the setup .. "we all left together." if both agreed to that both were involved in some way, even if just cover-up.
Now,you have me thinking some more, do we have any video of Dad saying they left all together? I cant remember if he ever said something like that?

or did le say they all left together?

Now,you have me thinking some more, do we have any video of Dad saying they left all together? I cant remember if he ever said something like that?
Might be just remembering it that way

Im thinking to myself now, is this where a discrepancy came in between the 2, she said they left together, and he said otherwise?

It seems to me the sheriffs department let stand the idea that they all left together

ETA Maybe I'm alone, but this seems like a powerful betrayal of the public trust

It seems to me the sheriffs department let stand the idea that they all left together

ETA Maybe I'm alone, but this seems like a powerful betrayal of the public trust

Once they figured out one of their own may have committed this crime, I would think they would have stepped aside and let the FBI take over. I HOPE the sheriff's department didn't just let it stand because the bad gal could be one of their own.

In a sense you're right, also the fact that she was fired almost 10 days ago, that's a long time to keep secret from public and the adding a few hours later that she is a poi and arrests may be coming soon. TOO MUCH AT ONE TIME :( LET"S JUST FIND SARA SAFE !! Doesnt matter where, but SAFE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1