NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me the sheriffs department let stand the idea that they all left together

ETA Maybe I'm alone, but this seems like a powerful betrayal of the public trust

I disagree with your assumptions, in concluding any such betrayal. The trajectory of your conclusions are confusing as well, if finding Sara, what harm she may have come to and why, is LE's goal, that is what the public trusts them to do, not to keep leaking information for no reason.

nm..., just read the article where mom was a suspect and that an arrest with charges may be made soon.

To be fired after 23 years on the job means either there was long running disciplinary problems or criminal activity with an arrest to follow,imo.
I'm glad the pieces are finally coming together, for Sara. It was just a matter of time. I do hope they find her (Sara) too. This might be a case where she herself is never found. Depends on whether or not the guilty can be broken, and the information extracted. Even still, justice will see its day in court on this one. I firmly trust every branch of LE has been actively turning every stone, and following the apparently-not-so-sterile-afterall trail left behind. All my opinion.

I just started a new thread in Unidentified re this article:

http://abc11.com/news/body-found-behind-house-in-durham-/581867/

100 miles north of Fairmont, and unlikely to be Sara, IMO, but it is a young woman's body that was found.
She's been identified
DURHAM (WTVD) --
The Durham Police Department says a 17-year-old girl was found dead behind a house in Durham on Saturday afternoon.

The body of Tierra Hall was found in the 4100 block of Trotter Ridge Road around 4:45 p.m., authorities said.

The house the body was found behind is currently for sale. Authorities said neighbors were checking out the house when they found the teen's body.
http://abc11.com/news/body-found-behind-house-in-durham-/581867/

Poor girl. :( Thank you, pappa rob.

I disagree with your assumptions, in concluding any such betrayal. The trajectory of your conclusions are confusing as well, It is only my opinion and you are certainly free to disagree with the assumptions I make. if finding Sara, what harm she may have come to and why, is LE's goal, that is what the public trusts them to do, not to keep leaking information for no reason.
It is only my opinion after all and you are certainly free to disagree with my assumptions in any case. Strangely though when looked it as a whole it would seem we agree. It seems to me in this case law enforcement said more than was necessary and more than could be verified. They relied on the word of one person to establish the concept that Sara left the home that morning at 6:30 headed for work And that having been seen by family it could be concluded that everything was alright when she left.

It could simply have been said that Sarah never made it to work that morning, and that was true, and would have resulted in much less information being released to the public that now appears to be false.

Sara's mother has been thanking the sheriff's office on behalf of the family, but doesn't include the stepmom when naming individuals. She has thanked them twice on the sheriff's FB page since the firing, but nothing before that I have found. The news continues to say that RCSO will not say whether the firing was related to Sara's disappearance. Sometimes, it's what isn't said that speaks volumes.

Sara's mother has been thanking the sheriff's office on behalf of the family, but doesn't include the stepmom when naming individuals. She has thanked them twice on the sheriff's FB page since the firing, but nothing before that I have found. The news continues to say that RCSO will not say whether the firing was related to Sara's disappearance. Sometimes, it's what isn't said that speaks volumes.
BBM

No doubt! I have always felt they were silent with updates because they found something when they searched the home. I say this, because that's exactly when all communication with media stopped, and previously announced searches became secretive. Being that both parents are in LE, they had to also be shielded from discoveries so as not to taint the investigation.

BBM

No doubt! I have always felt they were silent with updates because they found something when they searched the home. I say this, because that's exactly when all communication with media stopped, and previously announced searches became secretive. Being that both parents are in LE, they had to also be shielded from discoveries so as not to taint the investigation.

I noticed the timing too. That's also about when the sheriff made that comment about hoping Sara was with friends. We took it as having no clues, but it could have easily meant he hoped the clues were wrong.

I noticed the timing too. That's also about when the sheriff made that comment about hoping Sara was with friends. We took it as having no clues, but it could have easily meant he hoped the clues were wrong.
Or it was to act like they knew nothing, to avoid additional tidying up?

Or it was to act like they knew nothing, to avoid additional tidying up?
Yes, to avoid tidying up. And yet really there never has been any need for tidying up. Why couldn't I have seen that? An investigation playing out just as it should, what better thing to do?

I have read only strong praise for Sheriff Sealey from everyone. What a relief to hear the investigation is in capable hands.

So early on, the Mr announced his separation from the investigation. Right away my mind swayed to thinking that was his way to move on without looking like he didn't care. Just a human reaction based on nothing other than personal instinct/intuition. There were no grounds for this hunch, it's just the way my mind works.

The Mrs now lost her job over personnel issues. It makes the average Joe conclude that the Mrs might have been involved with Sara's disappearance... a natural connection for an untrained human to make.

In both instances I reacted similarly. Both reactions based on timing of information delivered, or lack thereof. Both could be completely unrelated to having caused harm to Sara. Both could be 100% related.

But with this new info of the Mrs losing her job, outright fired even, and the fact that the Mr possibly wasn't even living in the home at the time, I feel inclined to modify my gut instinct to now only include the Mrs, having possibly played out as I described above... accidental.

What I really hope though, is that daddy was right from the start. Sara ran and is with friends. I want that to be the outcome. So badly.

<modsnip>

You think very clearly HG. You ask very intelligent questions. You embark on paths that make sense to human behavior. You make the gears of minds turn in ways that are productive and inspire foward movement. And I very much appreciate your straightforward speaking. If it means anything at all, I just wanted to say that out loud to you.

yeah it means too much, GigTu :)
More gushing, I left something out. That is, I appreciate that you continue to make this thread stay about Sara, and not about any other person... be it someone Sara knows, a fellow member, or about LE. Thank you for keeping our focus on Sara. She is all that matters here.

Is there anyone here that can see postings by family on Saras FB page?

This is my current theory and only my opinion on what happened to Sara with a lot left out, if that makes sense.

Dad,Mom, Sara, and probably some other family members were home the evening before she disappeared. Sara spoke to her Texas friend the night before and maybe was overheard saying something to friend? When you see friend page ,theres no communication between Sara and friend, so this was a "real" personal" phone call. I believe Sara made the call from a non traceable phone.

Dad leaves for work, theres others in the home, a confrontation occurs, right after Dad leaves. 2 people are involved in the confrontation towards Sara, the confrontation is about what was overheard on the friend to friend call, which I say Sara has been threatened by someone(Sara is scared) that is VERY angry at Mom because of relation to job, it gets out of complete control and the van is driven to the field where another vehicle is waiting, ofm, and Sara is taken somewhere, haven't figured out yet where, or, picked up by another close family member that takes her into hiding somewhere, haven't figured that out yet, but she's still safe, (that's the theory I like best,because shes still safe)

When the fbi steps in they find something, Im thinking WM blue vest? or story between mom & pop don't jive, now pop had to move out because its moms residence, and more fbi investigation reveals more, LE, more or less has no choice but to let fbi do their thing, which is much more thorough and unbiased as everyone knows about tarnished badge, that really isn't a story from WAY back in history , its still pretty fresh in the hearts and minds of the locals.

I say both sides are involved in "some" way and Sara pays the price. I don't think I have ever felt so bad in my heart for someone like I do Sara.
If someone is reading this that has Sara, please let her GO!! If someone reading this has hurt or done worse to Sara , YOU WILL BE DISCOVERED, SO, GIVE YOUSELF UP, just remember people talk and it WILL be revealed. MY VERY OWN OPINION !!
Praying for you Sara!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members