NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the back door was found open in the van ,that would indicate it was opened where it was found,in other words I don't feel there was any kind of unloading done by the road and then driven onto the field. <snip>

It does seem that way but the police found no disturbance in the soil of the field.

Sealey said officials had not found anything suspicious around where the car was located.

“The car looked like it was just locked up and left,” Sealey said.
LINK

It does seem that way but the police found no disturbance in the soil of the field.
That we know of......(they also said it was locked up which doesn't seem to be the case now)

That we know of......(they also said it was locked up which doesn't seem to be the case now)

Who is "they?" :) The police said the van was locked up and there was no disturbance in the soil. As far as I know one television channel said the back of the van was open. Do you have that link?

Post #545 video reported it...on my phone and can't copy and paste at this time...

Okay, saw the clip and will check with WMBF to see why they reported this.

The word soil was never used, as it was parked in a grassy field. However, they did find footprints in the woods. In which direction they were found, be it between the van and the home, or away from the home is unknown.

The word soil was never used. And, they did find footprints in the woods. In which direction they were found, be it between the van and the home, or away from the home is unknown.

The ping, in the opposite direction may have been a set up too, considering what we know now. The search of the dump with material that had been set aside pertaining to the search, news of which somehow reached the thread, not sure how? Whatever vehicle lacked GPS tracking may have been the one that was most likely used. My impression from the outset was that the van was too clean.

One FB site gone, Finding Sara Graham

The word soil was never used, as it was parked in a grassy field. However, they did find footprints in the woods. In which direction they were found, be it between the van and the home, or away from the home is unknown.
The van was found in a wheat field. There are numerous references of that given upthread. A wheat field is mainly soil with small clumps of early wheat.

Sealey said officials had not found anything suspicious around where the car was located. LINK

Could you please provide the link for the footprints in the woods.

The ping, in the opposite direction may have been a set up too, considering what we know now. The search of the dump with material that had been set aside pertaining to the search, news of which somehow reached the thread, not sure how? Whatever vehicle lacked GPS tracking may have been the one that was most likely used. My impression from the outset was that the van was too clean.

Any mainstream media reports or press releases from the police concerning the bolded items?

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/28632650/stepmom-of-missing-robeson-co-teen-fired-from-sheriffs-office

But then in the video posted above, a neighbor said that her father hadn't been living there.
hmmm...

We are referring to two different time frames and situations. My comments were directed at remarks the sheriff made concerning Sarah's departure having been seen by the family the morning of February 4.

If you listen carefully to the reporter, he says that the neighbor's comment was that Hubert Graham hasn't been living at the house. I interpret this to mean that Hubert Graham recently made a change and has been living elsewhere -- he is presently not residing in the house with his wife, Connie Graham. (My opinion only.)

The van was found in a wheat field. There are numerous references of that given upthread. A wheat field is mainly soil with small clumps of early wheat.

Do we have a link or photo of the wheat field? Just curious if there is a tractor path on the perimeter.

I read TOS this morning and saw nothing that required a poster to be able to verify what they say in order to have the discussion. It may be preferable to state that this is simply your opinion but I didn't see that as a requirement. I also saw nothing requiring a poster to verify the accuracy of a news report that contradicts other news reports. Short story, there was nothing that would inhibit the current direction of your discussion as far as I could tell.

However, it was gratifying in the short version to read we're expected to be decent human beings and to treat one another the same way. As the short version pointed out it's a big world and people will disagree with you but you can disagree with respect and that is frankly what I expect from you. That means no name-calling or insinuation someone is unfit to discuss things here. I think we would all do well to treat each other this way; it IS the TOS.

You can find it upthread somewhere, Im sure I read that too.

I read TOS this morning and saw nothing that required a poster to be able to verify what they say in order to have the discussion. It may be preferable to state that this is simply your opinion but I didn't see that as a requirement. I also saw nothing requiring a poster to verify the accuracy of a news report that contradicts other news reports. Short story, there was nothing that would inhibit the current direction of your discussion as far as I could tell.

However, it was gratifying in the short version to read we're expected to be decent human beings and to treat one another the same way. As the short version pointed out it's a big world and people will disagree with you but you can disagree with respect and that is frankly what I expect from you. That means no name-calling or insinuation someone is unfit to discuss things here. I think we would all do well to treat each other this way; it IS the TOS.
What's this all about?

Today is Sara Nicole Graham's 19th birthday. I don't know what her family has planned but I do believe they're going to celebrate. I admire their courage, their tenacity, and their strength of conviction to continue advocating for Sara's missing status and holding out the best possible hope that she will be found alive.

Do we have a link or photo of the wheat field? Just curious if there is a tractor path on the perimeter.
There are a few long distance shots of a caravan of police cars, but as far as I know there has never been provided a snap of the actual location or van.

There are a few long distance shots of a caravan of police cars, but as far as I know there has never been provided a snap of the actual location or van.
Thank you for your brief response. Just wanted to see if there was a dirt area that would yield tracks/footprints etc. .

If you listen carefully to the reporter, he says that the neighbor's comment was that Hubert Graham hasn't been living at the house. I interpret this to mean that Hubert Graham recently made a change and has been living elsewhere -- he is presently not residing in the house with his wife, Connie Graham. (My opinion only.)

That is correct Alexwood, I think the confusion came in when I posted about this with the link to the video and my wording may have caused the confusion, here is my post edited a little to make it clearer.
In first video here , http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/28632650/stepmom-of-missing-robeson-co-teen-fired-from-sheriffs-office ,the source of the video was Saras friend that she spoke to the night before she went missing.
Neighbors say Dad has not been staying at the residence.
I still want to hope that Sara had to leave because of possible threats , having to do with the type of job family member "had" and she is safe somewhere. But its looking bleak Please, someone FIND SARA SAFE!!!

Thank you for your brief response. Just wanted to see if there was a dirt area that would yield tracks/footprints etc. .
Early on, they specifically noted to the public that she appeared to have vanished because there was no evidence. The van was apparently found in a field near a tree line. The grassy vegetation would easily tamp down as you walked on it.

Opinion based thoughts are that the person who left this van knew how to keep the trail sterile and made sure to place the van in a location that would not leave footprints or 'other' vehicle evidence behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257