NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier GigTu you said this (message #606)

GigTu said:
The van was not hid. It was in plain view, but in a field on the edge of a forest. LE specifically noted that there was no suspicious human or vehicle traffic in the one mile search they did. They searched those woods. No one walked through there. There would be footprints. No way around leaving that sort of evidence, especially when hurrying.

Last edited by GigTu; 02-22-2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo

It is the only reference I found by anyone in the discussion about footprints.

Early on, they specifically noted to the public that she appeared to have vanished because there was no evidence. The van was apparently found in a field near a tree line. The grassy vegetation would easily tamp down as you walked on it.

Opinion based thoughts are that the person who left this van knew how to keep the trail sterile and made sure to place the van in a location that would not leave footprints or 'other' vehicle evidence behind.
One article out of a dozen or more about tree line, http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/28029034/nc-woman-reported-missing
Deputies said the car Graham was driving was found on East McDonald Road in a wheat field on the edge of the woodline

The way I am taking this is that Sara was living with the CG and her kids, and Dad was staying somewhere else? Is that correct? That means dad wasn't home the morning of her disappearance or the night before. That would explain his comment that there where "no red flags and she was adjusting well" . He wanted them to know, she wasn't a runaway, or at least he didn't think that is what happened. I think that what ever happened to her, started the night before. I would love to know what that conversation sounded like with Sara and her friend that she last spoke too.

The way I am taking this is that Sara was living with the CG and her kids, and Dad was staying somewhere else? Is that correct? That means dad wasn't home the morning of her disappearance or the night before. That would explain his comment that there where "no red flags and she was adjusting well" . He wanted them to know, she wasn't a runaway, or at least he didn't think that is what happened. I think that what ever happened to her, started the night before. I would love to know what that conversation sounded like with Sara and her friend that she last spoke too.

That friend you refer to, the one in the last conversation with Sara, has stated emphatically just yesterday at their group, Find Sarah Nicole Graham, that she wishes people would stop gossiping about this. She believes it hurts their efforts to find Sara but adds there was nothing unusual about their conversation that evening; they talked every night.

NO, No, No, :) He was home that morning and most likely a few days after, he most likely had to leave when the ***** hit the fan concerning CG. Probably when fbi stepped in and did a more thorough investigation at the house. It is of my opinion that only one other (child) lived there or on that property besides Sara. I have sleuthed myself to death and as far as I can tell many, many are using false names. It is very interesting, yet very concerning that the honesty level in all ages is about a n 8 on the rickter (spelling) scale. Some my opinion , some not

I am not sure how that impedes the investigation but is it only natural that if there was something wrong that night or days leading up to it, she may have said something to her friend. Anyway, with CG out of work things will get tight and maybe putting pressure on the right people will yield something that will bring Sara home.

NO, No, No, :) He was home that morning and most likely a few days after, he most likely had to leave when the ***** hit the fan concerning CG. Probably when fbi stepped in and did a more thorough investigation at the house. It is of my opinion that only one other (child) lived there or on that property besides Sara. I have sleuthed myself to death and as far as I can tell many, many are using false names. It is very interesting, yet very concerning that the honesty level in all ages is about a n 8 on the rickter (spelling) scale. Some my opinion , some not

Thanks, I thought it was mentioned as in "he hadn't been living there, when she disappeared". They did clarify the statement on video or in the press. Thank you for clearing that up.

That friend you refer to, the one in the last conversation with Sara, has stated emphatically just yesterday at their group, Find Sarah Nicole Graham, that she wishes people would stop gossiping about this. She believes it hurts their efforts to find Sara but adds there was nothing unusual about their conversation that evening; they talked every night.

According to the rules WE are NOT supposed to be talking about what someone says other than what is in SM where a link can be provided and we cannot link to FB, believe me I would have done it a million times by now.

What do you feel is dishonest with them? Is it comments or what? I take that an 8 is bad? LOL

Earlier GigTu you said this (message #606)

It is the only reference I found by anyone in the discussion about footprints.
Keep reading through thread 1 for the discovery of a footprint.

According to the rules WE are NOT supposed to be talking about what someone says other than what is in SM where a link can be provided and we cannot link to FB, believe me I would have done it a million times by now.

It is my understanding that you can link to a missing person's own SM, including FB, as well as any official FB site (such as LE, or the official Missing Person's page set up to aid finding that person).

I read TOS this morning and saw nothing that required a poster to be able to verify what they say in order to have the discussion. It may be preferable to state that this is simply your opinion but I didn't see that as a requirement. I also saw nothing requiring a poster to verify the accuracy of a news report that contradicts other news reports. Short story, there was nothing that would inhibit the current direction of your discussion as far as I could tell.

However, it was gratifying in the short version to read we're expected to be decent human beings and to treat one another the same way. As the short version pointed out it's a big world and people will disagree with you but you can disagree with respect and that is frankly what I expect from you. That means no name-calling or insinuation someone is unfit to discuss things here. I think we would all do well to treat each other this way; it IS the TOS.
This does not mean we are free to make up random facts to keep a conversation flowing.

What do you feel is dishonest with them? Is it comments or what? I take that an 8 is bad? LOL

Well, I guess I should clarify, I give them an 8 , for making me sleuth myself to death, ;) on false names, and having to keep researching to make sure I have the right person. I believe I finally have the fam figured out on who belongs to who after being up all night. :gaah: :moo: :moo: :moo:

It is my understanding that you can link to a missing person's own SM, including FB, as well as any official FB site (such as LE, or the official Missing Person's page set up to aid finding that person).
This is also my understanding. All other SM is considered rumor.

Oh, also, if a POI or suspect is named, then they are open to linking to their accounts as well. Just had that confirmed directly two days ago on a different case. No sleuthing family of victims or family of suspects at any time, ever. (no posting about any of it if you do...)

Oh, also, if a POI or suspect is named, then they are open to linking to their accounts as well. Just had that confirmed directly two days ago on a different case. No sleuthing family of victims or family of suspects at any time, ever. (no posting about any of it if you do...)
Speaking of which, step-mommy hasn't been named a person of interest. It is simply my opinion since day 1 that she has a hand is Sara's disappearance. My hope is to be proven wrong, and Sara is hanging with friends. I'll keep hoping until evidence proves orherwise.

I believe you can link to those you mentioned, but, one cannot just say she said this over there without the link. I asked the other day, whether anyone could see postings from family on Saras fb page because someone kept telling me they could, and I could not see what they were supposedly seeing, they said it was open , well I sure as heck couldn't see any postings and I seriously doubt there was :) IYKWIM?

I believe you can link to those you mentioned, but, one cannot just say she said this over there without the link. I asked the other day, whether anyone could see postings from family on Saras fb page because someone kept telling me they could, and I could not see what they were supposedly seeing, they said it was open , well I sure as heck couldn't see any postings and I seriously doubt there was :) IYKWIM?

Gotcha. Yes, anything brought over here must be linked, and if it isn't one of the approved sites, you cannot discuss it.

Added tip I just figured out recently, if you want to discuss a specific post on FB, click the date of the post and it will open that post separately so you can copy and paste the link directly to what you are referencing. That way you can avoid the song and dance of hinting which post you're looking at.

Please provide the link, I cannot find one post on that page from that person, Thanks

Isn't the Find Sara Nicole Graham FB page no longer open? I tried to go to the page and I couldn't get on it? If it is than we can't discuss it. Maybe I just have a bad link though. If someone else has access to an open page that doesn't require a FB acct, can you post it? Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper