NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, step-mommy hasn't been named a person of interest. It is simply my opinion since day 1 that she has a hand is Sara's disappearance. My hope is to be proven wrong, and Sara is hanging with friends. I'll keep hoping until evidence proves orherwise.
Does this come close enough ? http://www.wral.com/questions-surrounding-disappearance-of-robeson-woman-grow/14544261/
Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News, however, that the FBI, which joined the investigation early this month, considers Connie Graham a suspect in the case, adding that an arrest may be made and charges filed soon.
Read more at http://www.wral.com/questions-surro...eson-woman-grow/14544261/#7l6sjmJYPDdoBRY8.99

Isn't the Find Sara Nicole Graham FB page no longer open? I tried to go to the page and I couldn't get on it? If it is than we can't discuss it. Maybe I just have a bad link though. If someone else has access to an open page that doesn't require a FB acct, can you post it? Thx.
Well maybe that is the problem. If I provide a link to the Facebook page but that person is not on Facebook does that mean they cannot see that page?

Well maybe that is the problem. If I provide a link to the Facebook page but that person is not on Facebook does that mean they cannot see that page?

yep that is the problem. I deactivated my account and I can't see the posts either.

Does this come close enough ? http://www.wral.com/questions-surrounding-disappearance-of-robeson-woman-grow/14544261/
Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News, however, that the FBI, which joined the investigation early this month, considers Connie Graham a suspect in the case, adding that an arrest may be made and charges filed soon.
Read more at http://www.wral.com/questions-surro...eson-woman-grow/14544261/#7l6sjmJYPDdoBRY8.99

I'd run it by a mod.

That link is chilling. I have been following from a distance since the day she went missing, hoping for the best. I thought she'd be found quickly at first, just needed a break or something. Ugh, not looking that way at all. :(

That's better yet. She's actually a suspect? HOLY COW! I missed that posting. Thank you. In fact, she's now wide open for a free-for-all. Let's have at it!

The Facebook page is accessible to me. If others cannot access due to not having an account, that does not prevent your sharing it. I am not a mod, just reporting what I have seen in other threads on WS and what mods have told me when I have asked in other cases.

That's better yet. She's actually a suspect? HOLY COW! I missed that posting. Thank you. In fact, she's now wide open for a free-for-all. Let's have at it!

Hold back a little. That report says an unnamed source close to the investigation reports she is a suspect. I think we need a mod to verify that that meets WS standard. Please be careful! I think WS prefers LE to directly state POI or suspect.

ETA: I went ahead and flagged the post for a moderator's input. Hopefully we'll know the answer soon.

LE has not named her a POi or a suspect, so I would say no. This was shared many posts ago.

"Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News, however, that the FBI, which joined the investigation early this month, considers Connie Graham a suspect in the case, adding that an arrest may be made and charges filed soon."

Sources could be friends, family, or anyone and not LE.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/questions-surro...eson-woman-grow/14544261/#acFi6zbdvHeeswEy.99

Going back to where the van was parked. I'm thinking it was a deliberate move for those that are aware that if you walk into the tree line/woods you are less likely to leave a trail. If you walk on an early morning dew covered field, wheat or not, you will leave prints that will stick around until at least the next morning.

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

It's really odd for one agency to contridict another when discussing aspects of an ongoing case like we see here.

I won't say anything further on the step mom. I sure do hope Sara really is ok somewhere.

I wonder why the FBI got involved in this? I'm thinking they must suspect something more then her just wandering off on her own. I don't know.

I'm thinking their initial involvement stems from the fact that both parents in the home are LE.

I'm thinking their initial involvement stems from the fact that both parents in the home are LE.

I agree , and I'm thinking perhaps their stories didn't jive and someone called the "troops" in.

Just a NC FYI , rabbit hunting season was in full at the time Sara went missing , I've seen actual pictures of some hunting rabbit on the day Sara went missing. It is very common to park at the edge of a field to hunt rabbit, especially at a winter wheat field.

I agree , and I'm thinking perhaps their stories didn't jive and someone called the "troops" in.
I have a feeling it's partly that, and partly something found in the home.

Also, the lack of last seen detail, and the van situation is far too sterile. That's a huge red flag to me. Only a seasoned professional could leave it so clean, iykwim.

Okay, saw the clip and will check with WMBF to see why they reported this.
IMO I checked with Rob Lindquist at WRMG today and he said he stands by what was said in the video. He checked his interview notes with law-enforcement and confirmed he was told the van was locked but the back hatch was open.

IMO I checked with Rob Lindquist at WRMG today and he said he stands by what was said in the video. He checked his interview notes with law-enforcement and confirmed he was told the van was locked but the back hatch was open.

Maybe whoever locked the van used the lock switch on the door council and the back door didn't lock because of a week or bad lock motor, and the van key didn't fit the back hatch door.

I had to two dodge vehicles that did that , and I had no backdoor key for ether. One a jeep and the other a caravan.

Also on my caravan, the doors would lock automaticly after reaching a certain speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06