NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks go kind of crazy with their ideas in those newspaper comments.

Seems pretty clear there are family members and connections we know nothing about.

Seems pretty clear there are family members and connections we know nothing about.

Not just that, but I'm pretty sure there's an entire investigation related to this case that we know nothing about! I hope Sara is found, or at the very least, gets justice served on her behalf.

Not just that, but I'm pretty sure there's an entire investigation related to this case that we know nothing about! I hope Sara is found, or at the very least, gets justice served on her behalf.
Based on recent firings, I'm inclined to agree with you.

Side note: this girl's life might be in danger. This is a serious thread about real lives. It hardly seems appropriate to post knock knock jokes in a missing persons thread.

Wow, it is so hard to believe that LE would have a hand in her missing. So sad to hear this. I am shocked to say the least. I want to still hold out hope for her, that she is somewhere and alive but with the step mom being looked into like this, I don't know anymore.

LE are regular people too... yes, they have a standard to uphold, but that doesn't make them immune to the things that non-LE folks deal with or do... generally speaking, of course.

Side note: this girl's life might be in danger. This is a serious thread about real lives. It hardly seems appropriate to post knock knock jokes in a missing persons thread.

I agree and I'm upset that this joke was pointed at me ,

I agree and I'm upset that this joke was pointed at me ,
There is no need to be upset there was no joke, certainly nothing was pointed at you. It was a riddle about a conundrum, a very difficult situation to find your way out of. I left the solution "to you" to draw your attention to it, because I didn't think you noticed it on the message board. Just wanted you to have the solution that's all. No harm intended

BBM. Firings? Since the step-mother's?

Sarah Graham's best, and possibly only hope of being found is to continue to be seen as missing. Not possibly missing, but missing.

• FBI says Sara Nicole Graham is missing
  • RCSD says Sara Nicole Graham is missing
  • The Center for Missing and Exploited Children says Sara Nicole Graham is missing
Sara's best, and possibly only hope of being found is to continue to be seen as missing.

What do we say?

Check that first link under 50 pages.

All alone in the lounge dipping pizza into ranch. Gotta love closing at walmart

As a kid I watched “Beauty and the Beast” and I felt bad in the opening number(my life) because all the townspeople(friends/ family) were calling Belle(sara) weird because she likes books and has an active imagination(no social life) but in their defense a significant number of those townspeople( family) watched Belle leave the library(city to city) with a book ( new life)and then immediately open it and start describing the plot to some nearby sheep( this part could mean a lot of thing someone took her away like sheep or she was setup, or ran away this is mostly by force or being fooled)

I saw this on that page its very ironic...If we change the wording we have a plot. One without a trace. This is pure speculation/theory my. re wording IN red or ( )

So do you think she is terminated from working the S.O. or just from her position as a Detective? If she has been with the S.O. since 1991, I find it odd that they would terminate especially in light of all their family is going through. Usually protocol is to ask someone to resign so it does not tarnish their record for any future LE endeavors.... I need to think on this for a bit.... IMHO

Hold on wait!!!!! she's a detective, what area,

I didn't know that, this woman is trained in every then, even routine traffic. I thought she was a basic social service officer. This is rural area, might have even been the only one working that whole county . That's not victim blaming the the parents. Her a career is just awful for this case of events. Talk about regretting degree. I don't know what to say but I wouldn't want this career right now under theses circumstance.

Ne way. My thing was with van and the gas. Since the daughter was using the van for work she would get gas I assume. 60$ worth of gas is a full talk, from I just ask a few Ws member.. I think this young girl sara may have gotten gas in that van the week before for the following week of work 20-60 and they can measure from there.. the question how much did she spend. 25-30$ would be half a tank more would be 75~100% full. The fbi can track per mile and fill up..

If this van was driven around this show up on gas tank per mile and consumption. You don't need to know the start of the tank.. it goes buy when she or whom ever bought gas. subtract and by travel of work to home. If some one drove this van else where. you cant say were too that pretty much impossible, but you can say far.

The gas tank never lie o n use unless it has some aids within it.. I doubt this van them

If the back door was found open in the van ,that would indicate it was opened where it was found,in other words I don't feel there was any kind of unloading done by the road and then driven onto the field.So the next logical question would be,What was unloaded in the field? If she ran away with a second party ,imo,anything that was unloaded would be done by the road or elsewhere first.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robeson-County-Sheriff-Kenneth-Sealey/233954479787

From the Sheriff's FB:

I believe the above was sloppy reporting from WMBF:

Regardless of whether it's an at will or union position, I'm surprised her termination was announced in such a public way. The cause had to be pretty big since she'd been there 23-24 years. IMO.

bbm

Just a FWIW -- I don't know how things are now in the RCSO, since I haven't lived down there for 30 years, but RC, Lumberton -- where the RCSO is located, and the state of NC is not & never has been a union-heavy state. Our public school teachers, most retail & grocery employees, and many other similar employees are not unionized.

And I agree, PJFL, making that announcement, almost out of context, it seems to me, is a bit odd. Another shoe must be getting ready to be dropped, IMO. This statement sticks out like a sore thumb, I'm thinkin'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257