NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stepmom is a detective. I guess you just think of a detective noticing things.

Father is in LE also. It just strikes me as strange that trained observers wouldn't notice. And surely they know what her coat looks like. I am completely baffled as to why there isn't more information about what she was or could have been wearing. Most teenagers have a certain style of dress (ie jeans and t-shirts, goth, girly, etc) you'd think they could at least give us some idea. And if LE is withholding this information, why? It makes no sense to me.

I 100% agree with all of this.

The fact that ALL parents aren't in on the info concerns me. I don't get why a parent would be excluded.

I also think the FBI is involved because the parents she live with are in LE, and possibly not objective. Or something more grim.

If I was Sara's mom, I'd be so deep in their faces they would be exhaling MY breath. And when they weren't cooperative, I'd pull out all the stops until they let me in, including involving media getting them to question if there was a hidden scandal.

BBM. From where are you getting that fact?

Another thing to think about is the fact she had braces on her teeth. I thought I read it was recently done, but at any rate, you have to either get them adjusted, or removed depending on what you decide to do. If she ran away, braces cost $ and you also need to see the dentist. Either way, it is another thing to think about. With HIPA laws, I don't know if a dentist would be allowed to devolve a client's name to FBI or parents. I hope there are people looking for her in TX too, like flyers and news media at least showing her face and name.

Maybe the parents need to get her flyer and face out to the Orthodontists in all three states?

I don't think anything. There is no information to base a theory on.

All I'm saying is that in light of the news that information is possibly being withheld from Sara's other important family members raises suspicions. Are those suspicions warranted? I don't know. But if I was the other parent, I sure as heck would find out.

On the other hand, maybe all parents know all information equally. No claims can be verified, but I'm taking a leap of faith because LE has made zero updates that I'm aware of.

BBM. What in the world have I missed?! I feel left out. Please point me to the link where you're getting this news. TIA

Thanks for your reply. I was not aware that information was possibly being withheld from Sara's other important family members.

Oh, good, then it's not just me.

Sara's dad in his most extended interview mentioned that he was being kept out of the loop, because he wouldn't be able to handle it on an emotional level, and its the pro thing to do, and very hard for him to not know more, but he understood, if you care to find it up thread. Is it right to assume that the witnesses who last saw her are any more or less in the loop, based on the information that LE chooses to have released?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed...In reference to business & ethical standards isn't there a conflict of interest for the Sheriff to lead an investigation centered around the family of 2 of his employees? Just wondering how he could make a fair, accurate and unbiased opinion given there's a long standing working relationship.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed...In reference to business & ethical standards isn't there a conflict of interest for the Sheriff to lead an investigation centered around the family of 2 of his employees? Just wondering how he could make a fair, accurate and unbiased opinion given there's a long standing working relationship.

There seems to be an alphabet of LE involved, including the FBI, as mentioned by 808paradise, who seem to be leading the investigation, as the FBI announcement Han brought to our attention may indicate. I imagine the point you make so well may have been taken into account.

Father is in LE also. It just strikes me as strange that trained observers wouldn't notice. And surely they know what her coat looks like. I am completely baffled as to why there isn't more information about what she was or could have been wearing. Most teenagers have a certain style of dress (ie jeans and t-shirts, goth, girly, etc) you'd think they could at least give us some idea. And if LE is withholding this information, why? It makes no sense to me.

Do you think it is information they're keeping close to the vest, as it were, for investigative reasons?

Sara's dad in his most extended interview mentioned that he was being kept out of the loop, because he wouldn't be able to handle it on an emotional level, and its the pro thing to do, and very hard for him to not know more, but he understood, if you care to find it up thread. Is it right to assume that the witnesses who last saw her are any more or less in the loop, based on the information that LE chooses to have released?

Thanks. Yep, I saw the video, and it was from awhile ago, right? I wonder if they're (Dad and step-mom) being kept in the loop as much as any other parent in any other MP case. In their situation, they can't work the investigation in their professional capacity because of emotional involvement. That's what I took from his interview. Is this the news and facts in which was being referred?

There seems to be an alphabet of LE involved, including the FBI, as mentioned by 808paradise, who seem to be leading the investigation, as the FBI announcement Han brought to our attention may indicate. I imagine the point you make so well may have been taken into account.

Do you think it is information they're keeping close to the vest, as it were, for investigative reasons?

I don't know. I can't think of any reason that information would be confidential. It seems to me that it would be more important to have this information out if they thought she'd left voluntarily or was abducted. This is my opinion only and not based on any information from the family member.

I don't know. I can't think of any reason that information would be confidential. It seems to me that it would be more important to have this information out if they thought she'd left voluntarily or was abducted. This is my opinion only and not based on any information from the family member.

I'm with you there, and with Foxfire about the more you give the more you get in ground truthing information, concern, people keeping an eye out... That they haven't gone that route has to be extremely frustrating for loved ones. Could they be avoiding false leads and have a more honed investigation would be my only guess and a wishful thought, I suppose.

Thanks 808paradise, even if answers are hard to come by, that you're contributing your time and thoughts on this makes it feel more solid. With good intent, I wish more could be shared to help find her, whatever works. WSers, I've come to believe, are a great resource of human ingenuity who I'm sure would help, if possible.

Thanks. Yep, I saw the video, and it was from awhile ago, right? I wonder if they're (Dad and step-mom) being kept in the loop as much as any other parent in any other MP case. In their situation, they can't work the investigation in their professional capacity because of emotional involvement. That's what I took from his interview. Is this the news and facts in which was being referred?

Yes, exactly. That was all and it, from a while back. Thanks for taking a look.

Honestly this case just strikes me as one where all of the players have their own opinion about what happened, and there's no evidence to go any direction, so it has just stalled. That makes me sad. I want Sara to be found safe.

BBM. What in the world have I missed?! I feel left out. Please point me to the link where you're getting this news. TIA
To all asking, I concluded within my own mind based on:
I don't believe Sara had ever run away before. I also find it very odd that there is no clothing description other than the vest. She had to have had a coat and more than likely wore it that morning. It would have been very cold in the van until it warmed up. Also, if her father and step mother had seen her that morning surely they would be able to describe what she was wearing. This lack of info disturbs me.

The family member believes that if Sara had left voluntarily she would have let someone know she was safe by now.
I just feel that if the other parent knew more, we'd have3 been told the other parent knows more.

And why would any parent keep info of this nature hidden, if they knew it?

I just feel that if the other parent knew more, we'd have3 been told the other parent knows more.

Thank you GigTu. I would like to make it clear though, that I am NOT privy to all the information at this time. I have no knowledge of what info either parent may have that we don't. At this point I am making educated guesses like all of you.

Parents are generally carefully instructed to keep the information that is given them private. If it were public information it would be released to the public by law-enforcement.

Thank you GigTu. I would like to make it clear though, that I am NOT privy to all the information at this time. I have no knowledge of what info either parent may have that we don't. At this point I am making educated guesses like all of you.
Thank you for clarifying that. :)

Parents are generally carefully instructed to keep the information that is given them private. If it were public information it would be released to the public by law-enforcement.
Yeah. Let's conceal last known clothing.

Another thing to think about is the fact she had braces on her teeth. I thought I read it was recently done, but at any rate, you have to either get them adjusted, or removed depending on what you decide to do. If she ran away, braces cost $ and you also need to see the dentist. Either way, it is another thing to think about. With HIPA laws, I don't know if a dentist would be allowed to devolve a client's name to FBI or parents. I hope there are people looking for her in TX too, like flyers and news media at least showing her face and name.

You don't really NEED to see the dentist if you have braces. You're supposed to, yes, to get them adjusted every 4-6 weeks. But, nothing's going to happen to you if you don't.....

You're kind to place yourself here to help and make guesses. Thank you, you've been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1