NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem though. We don't know for sure if there was a custody arrangement. If there wasn't, she was the legal custodian of Shaniya, and regardless of the reasons, if she said bring her home, BL would have had to. We don't know, we assume, we think, we guess, but no one has come out and put it in plain English. I am choosing to wait until I know something.

bbm. IIRC, BL stated on Oprah there was no formal agreement, just a verbal one. Shaniya had AD last name. I don't think he could have taken Shaniya back without a lot of court involved.

His friend stated on the other board that AD had Shaniya the first year of his life because he was across seas due to being in the service.

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this about the friend part.

I know some posters have said these were not "true" friends of BL for saying things, but the that makes me believe them even more because they seem like decent people (TA, BC) and wouldn't kick a man when he is down if they think he REALLY and TRULY cared. That is what makes me believe them even more.

BL was asked when the last time he saw Shaniya and he said "October 2" but he never did state when he last spoke with her. I was hoping he would have said something about a conversation with Shaniya.
I personally would have felt somehow better with the arrangement of allowing Shaniya to be with her mother if he had said that even though he hadn't seen her since Oct.2nd he spoke with her frequently on the phone.

Sustained abuse....long running. More than the 5 weeks that she was there full time.

Exactly! So where are the signs of it? It's not in the pictures. We haven't seen any reports. Where are they?

Maybe someone could answer this question for me.

Last night I did some research on the Comfort Suites in Sanford, NC.

It opened July 2009. It has 4 floors and 74 rooms. Check in time is 2:00 p.m. and checkout is 11:00 a.m. I know from experience this is usually the protocol.

If MAM was seen going in at 6:11 a.m. and leaving around 7:30 a.m., why would they let him check in at that hour.

That is making me think he actually did premeditate this and rented the room the day prior to the 10th.

Any opinions?

ETA: I know some have speculated MAM possibly used the side doors to enter without having to go past the front desk, but I didn't think these doors would open from the outside, only from the inside. If indeed he used these doors, someone would have had to open it for him. I thought the doors were primarily for fire escape only.

Check in time is really because it takes that long to get rooms cleaned and have them available for that day. You can check in anytime there are rooms available. My family was in the motel business for about a decade.

Since the murder of his wife, Bradley Lockhart's children have mostly stayed with their grandparents in the Remington subdivision.
........................................................................................................

The grandparents took Bradley Lockhart to court and received custody of the three children of that marriage. I would really like to know the story behind the custody fight and how the grandparents won.

He then had a son with another lady and she is raising the son in Florida.

Then we have Shaniya who dad had raised for 4 years...he decided that he was going to send her to live with her mother at 5 yrs old. We know the rest of that story.

In my opinion this wasn't much of a father. As it was, he ended up not raising one of his kids including Shaniya as he didn't plan for her to ever come back home.

Since the murder of his wife, Bradley Lockhart's children have mostly stayed with their grandparents in the Remington subdivision.
........................................................................................................

The grandparents took Bradley Lockhart to court and received custody of the three children of that marriage. I would really like to know the story behind the custody fight and how the grandparents won.

Then we have Shaniya who dad had raised for 4 years...he decided that he was going to send her to live with her mother at 5 yrs old. We know the rest of that story.

In my opinion this wasn't much of a father. As it was, he ended up not raising one of his kids including Shaniya as he didn't plan for her to ever come back home.

ITA, I get the feeling that giving Shaniya to AD was more about BL starting a new life in a new state and poor Shaniya was not part of those plans. JMO, of course.

How do you know he never planned for to ever come back home? I have never seen that printed or said. IMO

bbm. IIRC, BL stated on Oprah there was no formal agreement, just a verbal one. Shaniya had AD last name. I don't think he could have taken Shaniya back without a lot of court involved.

His friend stated on the other board that AD had Shaniya the first year of his life because he was across seas due to being in the service.

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this about the friend part.

I know some posters have said these were not "true" friends of BL for saying things, but the that makes me believe them even more because they seem like decent people (TA, BC) and wouldn't kick a man when he is down if they think he REALLY and TRULY cared. That is what makes me believe them even more.

Do you have the links to what the "friend" said? I would be interested in reading them.

I don't think he's on suicide watch b/c of anything specific threat to himself. I believe it's standard procedure to put such offenders on suicide watch, particularly when the case is in the public eye to this degree.

ITA. I believe it is just an excuse to segregate them from gen. pop. for his on safety according to this article. Same with AD.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...e+watch+just+to+keep&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

McNeill is currently being held in Raleigh's central prison for what authorities call suicide watch and for his own safe keeping.

When I read that a couple of days ago, my first thought was that maybe Aunt Carey should be on it too. (Not seriously, but still seriously!)

Just viewed the latest videos, she is a torn woman. My heart goes out to her.

I'm new here and have been lurking.

I agree Aunt Carey is absolutely distraught. She looks like someone on the edge. I hope that she can and the the rest of the family can find healing.

Poster said it was their opinion. They didn't state it was fact.

Sorry...still new here. But I wondered if I had missed something because I hadn't heard that before.

I'll go back to just lurking

Maybe someone could answer this question for me.

Last night I did some research on the Comfort Suites in Sanford, NC.

It opened July 2009. It has 4 floors and 74 rooms. Check in time is 2:00 p.m. and checkout is 11:00 a.m. I know from experience this is usually the protocol.

If MAM was seen going in at 6:11 a.m. and leaving around 7:30 a.m., why would they let him check in at that hour.

That is making me think he actually did premeditate this and rented the room the day prior to the 10th.

Any opinions?

My theory is that the room was already rented by someone else, who spent the night in the room, waiting for the delivery of Shaniya. MAM takes her there in the morning, waits for the the (who was waiting there) to finish his disgusting, sick deeds, and then MAM takes Shaniya away (which is why the elevator pic showed them going down). In the meantime, back at AD's trailer, Coe shows up (or wakes up...did he stay there all night, or arrive in the a.m.?) and asks where Shaniya is...AD makes up the story of little Shaniya being kidnapped but then frames Coe to buy some time and while Coe is being questioned, AD calls MAM and tells him what happened and to "take care of things" because he can't take her back to the trailer without the whole thing falling apart. And you know the rest of the story...I think she was alive for a good part of the day that she was taken. I think he probably killed her in his car right before he dumped her.

My heart is so heavy :-(

ETA: I know some have speculated MAM possibly used the side doors to enter without having to go past the front desk, but I didn't think these doors would open from the outside, only from the inside. If indeed he used these doors, someone would have had to open it for him. I thought the doors were primarily for fire escape only.
Some times you can enter the side doors with a key card - the fire alarm does not go off if you use these doors.

I'm trying to catch up with these threads, but between work, school and being a mom, it's difficult. Please excuse me if this is repeated or if you think my opinion is in error.

Marlou

I'm new here and have been lurking.

I agree Aunt Carey is absolutely distraught. She looks like someone on the edge. I hope that she can and the the rest of the family can find healing.

:Welcome-12-june:

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MORE OF YOUR POSTS

Arggggg, it is so frustrating not having more info (confirmed and official I mean). I wish we knew what led police to file the trafficking charges against AB. Was it statements from Coe? From MAM? Some other resident in the trailer? Did they find a wad of cash laying there? I wish I knew what evidence they have. I hope whatever it is - it is strong enough to stick to the .

Sorry...still new here. But I wondered if I had missed something because I hadn't heard that before.

I'll go back to just lurking

Please feel free to continue to post your thoughts :) Not necessary to go back to lurking. But as a lurker you probably know that ALOT of what is discussed here is suposition and theory. Because LE doesn't publicise what they have or don't we do a great deal of what-if ing in here. So when you read the posts keep in mind, everything in here is basically someone's opinion on the facts or lack of facts. :)

Some times you can enter the side doors with a key card - the fire alarm does not go off if you use these doors.

I'm trying to catch up with these threads, but between work, school and being a mom, it's difficult. Please excuse me if this is repeated or if you think my opinion is in error.

Marlou[/QUOTE]

I think you are right Marlou, especially since this was a relatively new motel.

That is the main use to even get into rooms now is a swipe card.

It would very interesting to see what security video footage they have.

That's what makes me believe he rented the room the prior day. And I still think AD meant 5:30 p.m. on the 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax