Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia Sims ‏@WRALJulia 1m

Showing jurors pix of #TeghanSkiba w/ black eye to establish pattern of abuse by #JonathanRichardson #trial @WRAL

Thanks. Sorry if i am repeating anything that is being posted or tweeted. Hard to keep up and pay attention at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO, repeats are perfectly fine, we don't want to miss anything. Wish this was being covered live online like brad cooper & Jason young.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

Pic of #TeghanSkiba w/no shirt,holding beer bttle turnd up above head,like drinkng.#HelenReyes says didn't know abt this.#JonathanRichardson

Sorry I wasn't able to post last night. I had to help my son finish a school project. When we were done at 10pm I was pooped. I took 15 pages of notes yesterday and even spoke to Heather Moore after trial. I sat behind the Skiba's and I spoke to them. I let them know that I was here for Teghan. That there were many of us here at websleuths, who wanted justice for her and cared for her. I let them know the purple shirt I wore was for her. They were so sweet and grateful. After the trial Mr. Skiba gave me and hug and told me thank you so much. I just wanted them to know they were not alone.

Sorry I wasn't able to post last night. I had to help my son finish a school project. When we were done at 10pm I was pooped. I took 15 pages of notes yesterday and even spoke to Heather Moore after trial. I sat behind the Skiba's and I spoke to them. I let them know that I was here for Teghan. That there were many of us here at websleuths, who wanted justice for her and cared for her. I let them know the purple shirt I wore was for her. They were so sweet and grateful. After the trial Mr. Skiba gave me and hug and told me thank you so much. I just wanted them to know they were not alone.

Thank you so much for doing that. I was hoping someone would let them know Teghan had a lot of supporters out here who care about her, what happened to her. Care about her paternal grandparents who we know loved her so much and wanted her. If anyone else has contact with the grandparents, please let them know again, so many of us are heartbroken, angry about what happened to her, livid with rage at that , Reyes, & 's grandmother, etc.

Reyes being shown phone/text records. Reading texts she sent to JR (from New Mexico) see how Teghan was doing (on 7/13/10 and 7/14/10), and asking him to call her so she could talk to Teghan.

Court taking 15 minute break.

Thank you so much for doing that. I was hoping someone would let them know Teghan had a lot of supporters out here who care about her, what happened to her. Care about her paternal grandparents who we know loved her so much and wanted her. If anyone else has contact with the grandparents, please let them know again, so many of us are heartbroken, angry about what happened to her, livid with rage at that , Reyes, & 's grandmother, etc.

I will admit that I thought going to court was going to be easy. When I first saw the monster I wanted to vomit. I wanted to jump over the seats and get hold of him. Then when mom got on stand, she was very emotional. It was hard to feel sorry for her knowing she left her baby with this monster. The morning testimony was kinda slow. Just going over her background. The afternoon session was more intense. When she admitted knowing he had beat her and she still left Teghan with him, I almost shouted out! I honestly had to contain myself a few times not to blurt out how I felt. It was very hard. I sat beside her sister yesterday too. She was very upset when the DA started talking about the day she got the phone call about Teghan being injured.

Julia Sims ‏@WRALJulia 6m

Jury recess #TeghanSkiba #JonathanRichardson #trial @WRAL

I will admit that I thought going to court was going to be easy. When I first saw the monster I wanted to vomit. I wanted to jump over the seats and get hold of him. Then when mom got on stand, she was very emotional. It was hard to feel sorry for her knowing she left her baby with this monster. The morning testimony was kinda slow. Just going over her background. The afternoon session was more intense. When she admitted knowing he had beat her and she still left Teghan with him, I almost shouted out! I honestly had to contain myself a few times not to blurt out how I felt. It was very hard. I sat beside her sister yesterday too. She was very upset when the DA started talking about the day she got the phone call about Teghan being injured.

Has anyone mentioned if Teghan's maternal grandmother is in court? Helen's mother? I've heard how devastated the paternal grandparents are, and how they didn't know where Teghan was, but I can't recall if Helen's mother knew where her granddaughter was? Or if she knew Helen was leaving.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#JonathanRichardson is also charged w/kidnapping b/c he kept her, possibly locked in the shed. In NC, that's kidnapping.

Has anyone mentioned if Teghan's maternal grandmother is in court? Helen's mother? I've heard how devastated the paternal grandparents are, and how they didn't know where Teghan was, but I can't recall if Helen's mother knew where her granddaughter was? Or if she knew Helen was leaving.

Good question but I don't think she knew either.

Thank you so much for doing this and representing our WS community!

Julia Sims ‏@WRALJulia 1m

Helen Reyes crying saying when she learned about #TeghanSkiba "I was in shock. I was desperate. I wanted to tell her I loved her" @WRAL

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 6m

Allegedly #TeghanSkiba is telling #JonathanRichardson in the video she won't go to the bathroom anymore accidently...

Julia Sims ‏@WRALJulia 12m

Showing jury pictures of inside of dirty out building #TeghanSkiba #JonathanRichardson #trial @wral

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 17m

#TeghanSkiba had video taken of her inside shed, allegedly begging for #JonathanRichardson not to hurt her. We are about to see it...

This is just too much :(

Reyes still going through texts with JR (while he was "watching" Teghan.).He says he was "high and watching Wheel of Fortune." And then "high as hell." But she says she did not believe he was high, but then says in a reply text that he is high.

IMO, repeats are perfectly fine, we don't want to miss anything. Wish this was being covered live online like brad cooper & Jason young.

Me too, Gracielee. I'm mad as fire Teghan's not getting coverage she should. I feel like I have to HUNT for news about her.

Sounds like the DA may be setting it up to be able to add perjury to the egg donor's charges. Good. I doubt very seriously she talked to Teghan once.

Trying to be objective in what I am posting and not add any commentary right now, but i have to add that her emotion and cracking voice seems to me to be forced. JMO.

She is now marking July timeline/events on a large calendar exhibit.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

#HelenReyes cries as she writes #TeghanSkiba's birthday on large timeline calendar. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

#HelenReyes now writing on large calendar a timeline of when things happened. #JonathanRichardson #TeghanSkiba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734