GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FGS, HLN reporting on man sucking on woman's toes in Walmart! They should have been covering this trial.l:banghead:

I don't know what the "rec room" situation is at the prison, but I hope it's guarded by someone who knows about this case. Maybe one day that guard will remember somewhere else he has to be and when he gets back and the TV isn't working because it's missing a power cable, well, what can ya do?

Maybe the cable isn't working because someone made a cat-o-nine tails out of it. Someone who wants JR to feel right at home. The welcoming committee, perhaps. Welcome Wagon-we heard you're into pain.

I missed the reading of the verdict and cannot find a video. Anybody have a link to a replay?

Thank you for not beating around the bush and pronouncing this monster guilty!
Justice is well on its way. Finally!
I hope her mother is shaking in her shoes at just how fast this jury came back with guilty.:scared:

How can penalty phase be given to the jury if a defense witness won't be back in until next Monday?

They come back tomorrow for the state to start at 1:30. Then they will go until however long it takes. No court Thursday. Friday they are back. The defense witness that the judge mentioned wouldn't be available until Monday.

Hello, everyone!
I missed this morning. Thank God for this jury! This one got it right. I'm sure it was the most sickening and most heart-wrenching thing they ever had to do in seeing and listening to what was done to this precious angel.

It might take the jury longer to decide whether this monster gets the DP or LWOP than it did for the verdict. I would have no problem voting for the DP, but some folks just don't believe in it. Personally, I hope it is the DP. This so richly deserves it.

Thank you all so much for the updates!

:seeya:

They come back tomorrow for the state to start at 1:30. Then they will go until however long it takes. No court Thursday. Friday they are back. The defense witness that the judge mentioned wouldn't be available until Monday.

BBM:

Then just scrap the witness! He/she won't make any difference anyway! This jury is sick at heart and angry for what happened to Precious Angel Teghan and no one is going to let this monster get anything less than the max, IMO.

:moo:

Justice for sweet Teghan!

Thank you to the prosecutors, the jury, the judge, and all those involved in bringing justice for Teghan Alyssa Skiba.

There is much healing to be done now. No one that was involved in this case will ever be the same. While Teghan flies free with angels, those of us left here on earth are burdened with the knowledge of the pain inflicted upon her. I pray that all who bore witness to Teghan's suffering can find healing in their own way and time.

To the Skiba family, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Your precious granddaughter was taken from you in the most unimaginable way. I hope you find some small measure of healing in the verdict and continue to find healing from the horror of Teghan's death.

To the Reyes family, my thoughts and prayers are with you too. Precious Teghan was taken from you in a way that not only brings sadness and horror but also shame and guilt. I hope you find healing and receive your own justice for the selfish choices made by Teghan's mother.

To the Creech family, my thoughts and prayers are with you as well. The pathetic tears you shed in court today are nothing compared to the tears Teghan shed in those ten days of horror inflicted on her by your grandson. I pray that someday, in this world or the next, you are delivered the justice you deserve for your inexcusable ignorance and inaction.

To the monster, I have no thoughts or prayers for you. Your fate was sealed the day you bought that padlock for the torture chamber in which you imprisoned little Teghan. May your karma be swift and merciless.

To dear sweet Teghan, my thoughts and prayers will always be with you. I know you fly free now, and that heaven is blessed by your presence. I will continue to work for the day when no more children suffer what you suffered. I will continue my efforts to make sure your name is never forgotten and that your short life was not lived in vain. I'll be adding a purple butterfly dedicated to your memory in Whitney's Garden. May the Goddess bless you, dear child, and may you now rest, in peace.

Anyone know if we can *watch* the penalty phase live?

I hope the judge allows it.

I feel emotionally depleted today. I'm so thankful for the verdict, but am so sad there even had to be one. On the other hand, so many lives have been spared because this monster will be off the streets. The 'what if' thoughts are horrifying. If it weren't Sweet Teghan, it would have been some other precious child, and possibly multiple children. This thought is so horrific because it's so awful she had to endure all the horror that she did, but if she had not of, someone else would. Difficult to wrap my mind around and reconcile myself to that fact.

I want to thank this community from the bottom of my heart for being here. I've been a trial watcher for years, but never felt confident enough to chat with others about my thoughts/feelings about them. I found this forum a couple years ago and was thrilled to know there were more people like myself. My husband has absolutely no interest in trials and is equally as bored in discussing them. He has always patiently listened to me ramble on about them, but now he can be relieved of that duty so to say, now that I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with you wonderful folks.

So again, from the bottom of my heart Websleuths, i say..

:tyou: :yourock:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 57s

#JonathanRichardson's mother openly wept in court.I spoke w/her &both grandmas, all too upset to comment.Entire situation been hard on them.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

#TeghanSkiba's paternal gparents in court 4verdict,wanted 2comment afterwards,but ADA asked they wait til after #JonathanRichardson sentencd

I hope the judge allows it.

I feel emotionally depleted today. I'm so thankful for the verdict, but am so sad there even had to be one. On the other hand, so many lives have been spared because this monster will be off the streets. The 'what if' thoughts are horrifying. If it weren't Sweet Teghan, it would have been some other precious child, and possibly multiple children. This thought is so horrific because it's so awful she had to endure all the horror that she did, but if she had not of, someone else would. Difficult to wrap my mind around and reconcile myself to that fact.

I want to thank this community from the bottom of my heart for being here. I've been a trial watcher for years, but never felt confident enough to chat with others about my thoughts/feelings about them. I found this forum a couple years ago and was thrilled to know there were more people like myself. My husband has absolutely no interest in trials and is equally as bored in discussing them. He has always patiently listened to me ramble on about them, but now he can be relieved of that duty so to say, now that I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with you wonderful folks.

So again, from the bottom of my heart Websleuths, i say..

:tyou: :yourock:

:seeya: Thank you for joining in Rhozwen. Sorry this has been such a rough case to meet you on. And I'm surprised more of the local crowd hasn't been here for this one too. :jail: I hope the next case we follow won't be quite as devastating as this one. Yes, I know most of them are, but this one is especially tragic all round. :moo:

I would really like to know what was going on in JR's mother & grandmother's mind while they were crying after the verdicts were read.

Was it for Teghan?

My mind will only allow me to hope that is the case.

I don't know what the "rec room" situation is at the prison, but I hope it's guarded by someone who knows about this case. Maybe one day that guard will remember somewhere else he has to be and when he gets back and the TV isn't working because it's missing a power cable, well, what can ya do?

-----------
Hi, I think your "hope" is what happened to Dahmer! he was separated from the rest but someone still got to him. I hope so too, but I want him to suffer much pain on the way out. You're with me on that one I know. somehow we have to keep track of how he is doing. the s.o.b..:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024