DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning WS Friends! Thanks for being here.:seeya:

Justice today for Teghan!

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 43s
ADA says punishment vital to justice: "We take no pleasure in punishment. ... #JonathanRichardson – he took pleasure in punishment."

Where is HR??? It disgust me that she wasn't even there for Teghan in life and now she can't even be bothered to be there for the sake of justice for her OWN child!!!

"JR is the worst of the worst"

:gavel:

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 1m
ADA: Not every murder qualifies for death penalty. "It's reserved for the worst of worst. This is worst of the worst." #JonathanRichardson

I do not support the death penalty.. I think most perps will suffer more serving life...plus killing him doesn't bring real peace...but he is the worst of the worst..I will not miss a minute of sleep if this jury decides he should die.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 34s
Closing arguments are graphic, emotional and powerful...WATCH LIVE http://abc11.com #JonathanRichardson #trial #murder #teghanskiba

OMG... He has a lock he is clanking around, describing the terror Teghan must have felt every time she heard him unlocking the door. :cry: :(

this is difficult to listen to.
the penetration of vagina, anus, ripping the hymen, ending her life.
defying laws of nature.

Where is HR??? It disgust me that she wasn't even there for Teghan in life and now she can't even be bothered to be there for the sake of justice for her OWN child!!!

HR's absence lets the jury concentrate on JR without any distractions regarding her role in the crime, so maybe it's better?

Oh! Landonsmom..thank you..thank you. I am a trial junkie and have never been so upset. Knowing you are there for this little girl helps. Thanks for posting your pic..you are very pretty! I am so glad you joined us.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 2m
Prosecutor just said #jonathanrichardson violated the laws of nature by what he did to that 4 year old little girl...#TeghanSkiba #trial

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 1m
It wasn.t #TeghanSkiba 's time to die...prosecutor. #JonathanRichardson #trial #Murder #childabuse

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 57s
Jackson: #JonathanRichardson 'perverted laws of nature' by sexually abusing #TeghanSkiba & by ending her life. "It wasn't her time to die."

"When good people do nothing, darkness prevails." /prosecutor

MSM STOP doing nothing.

I just turned on the live feed a few mins a go. "When good people do nothing, darkness prevails". This is so powerful and chilling. I hope they comeback with the DP faster than the conviction.

:clap: He is showing Teghan's picture. "This is how she should be remembered"

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 1m
ADA: 'There's a darkness in #JonathanRichardson ... I want you to remember something: That when good people do nothing, darkness prevails.'

I do not support the death penalty.. I think most perps will suffer more serving life...plus killing him doesn't bring real peace...but he is the worst of the worst..I will not miss a minute of sleep if this jury decides he should die.

It's not even that I wish him to die for any sort of retribution or revenge for what he's done.
I see him as a sick and diseased threat to humanity. Like a rabid dog in the last stages of the disease. It's actually merciful to put him out of his misery while protecting everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pray the jury makes a public statement after the verdict.

I pray the jury makes a public statement after the verdict.

I hope they avail themselves... fully, to the therapy that is offered to them. They're going to need it.

It's not even that I wish him to die for any sort of retribution or revenge for what he's done.
I see him as a sick and diseased threat to humanity. Like a rabid dog in the last stages of the disease. It's actually merciful to put them out of his misery while protecting everyone else.

I want him to die for retribution or revenge. I don't want him to be shown mercy by putting him out of his misery. I want him to wallow in misery until the end of his pitiful life. He didn't show Teghan any mercy. He is far lower than a rabid dog. Rabid dogs don't know what they do. the SOB had complete control of his faculties. He KNEW exactly what he was doing and enjoyed it and continued, and continued, and continued to do it.

Sorry Linda7NJ, I mostly agree with your thinking, but not this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties