NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....this Second Life game. It sounds like with so much going on in it, you would have to be "pretty sharp" to play it and keep up right?

LOL The game SIMS itself, is nothing like these virtual worlds I'm speaking of, thank goodness!! SIMS is completely innocent and not as advanced by a long shot :)

I must still be in the dark ages! I have never heard of these places. It was only last year, I learned of POGO. :waitasec:

NASA plays? Oh there's my tax dollars at work.

Great... I go to bed every night worried to h*ll and back that J's job will go POOF because NASA is cutting back jobs and contracts, yet they have money to waste on that crap. :(

I still don't get paying big money to play a game online... it's money wasted on nothing. Literally... it's nothing... just expensive bits and bytes. Might as well stand out back in your yard and burn dollar bill after dollar bill... it makes just about the same sense.

I was just wrecking my mind on the evidence, ok Zahras hearing aids were found, so could the hearing aids be tested for wax from the ears, and how old the wax is, to me that would give a time line of when Zahra had last worn them. I am a hair stylist in a nursing home, when residents gets there hair done the hearing aids always are taken out, I put them on a napkin for safe keeping but the big thig is that I know is that there is always wax from the ears from the aid onto the napkin, so there has to be evidence there of how long it has been. Right?

Ok....this Second Life game. It sounds like with so much going on in it, you would have to be "pretty sharp" to play it and keep up right?

I tried it once and the only way I could get from one place to another was to fly, lmbo, never could walk properly

eta, the virtual game that EB and AB met on was I believe IMVU, not Second Life. Not sure what the dif is?

LE hasn't said anything about AB and EB computer/s. I am sure there is a mountain of evidence there. IMO

That amount of money can be sent directly to someone via a virtual world environment online. I kid you NOT. Some people pay upwards of $2000 US per month PER SIM--for their Sims (property) and many own 100's of sims... just to give an idea. People "playing" around in there are people that have money to burn. It's not a cheap hobby.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Land_Buying_FAQ

And all the transactions are done via the Virtual World platform and can be transferred directly to your PayPal account...

I'm pretty computer savy and up to date on a lot of the latest and greatest but have never heard of these SIMS like this before.

Question : Would it be possible / likely that someone could pay someone for sexual favors in the SIM?

I'm pretty computer savy and up to date on a lot of the latest and greatest but have never heard of these SIMS like this before.

Question : Would it be possible / likely that someone could pay someone for sexual favors in the SIM
?

If the answer to that question is yes, we really need to rethink this net thing......lmao. And besides, just like real life...I'm sure there are avatar's willing to give it away.

Blow money on my second life while my real life goes to h*ll in a handbasket, yeah, I'm gonna have to run out and check that out (not).

I feel really old right now.

I have seen it transcribed both different ways depending on the news source. there was the OZ newsource provided I think by darnudes or maybe puddn in last nights thread (I think #16) in their transcription the word is OUT.

Not being argumentative, just saying, we never resolved that one. We do not know if the transcription was done by media personnel or by LE prior to providing tapes to media. I am betting they provided tapes, each news source transcribed it themselves and therefore, the difference.

Haven't caught up with the whole thread so apologies if this has already been answered...

"We only see her when she comes out......when she wants something."

MrsG and I talked about this before and it sounded to us like he was going to say something different, "She only comes out....(then changed his mind) and said "when she wants something"

I thought he might have been going to say "She only comes out.....to eat"

O/T sort of-the dude who gave her the money must be thrilled to find himself in the middle of a homicide investigation.

Yeah, and can you imagine if he saw her latest court photo? :shocked2:

Zahra's case just may be a product of a trend we started seeing a couple of years ago: parents putting more time and money into online gaming, neglecting/abusing their children to the point death/murder.

Question : Would it be possible / likely that someone could pay someone for sexual favors in the SIM?

Not sure about "sims" but there's some hinky stuff on utube if you search "imvu" which is the world EB and AB played in afaik

Great... I go to bed every night worried to h*ll and back that J's job will go POOF because NASA is cutting back jobs and contracts, yet they have money to waste on that crap. :(

I still don't get paying big money to play a game online... it's money wasted on nothing. Literally... it's nothing... just expensive bits and bytes. Might as well stand out back in your yard and burn dollar bill after dollar bill... it makes just about the same sense.

Seems to me being able to design things in a virtual would be much more cost effective than building something and then finding out it doesn't work.

Zahra's case just may be a product of a trend we started seeing a couple of years ago: parents putting more time and money into online gaming, neglecting/abusing their children to the point death/murder.

i agree with this...i just read the other day that a south korean(i think) couple let their premie infant starve to death because they were off in the internet cafes feeding THIER VIRTUAL ONLINE CHILD :mad::cursing:

(sorry for the off topic)

if the answer to that question is yes, we really need to rethink this net thing......lmao. And besides, just like real life...i'm sure there are avatar's willing to give it away.

rofl...

If the answer to that question is yes, we really need to rethink this net thing......lmao. And besides, just like real life...I'm sure there are avatar's willing to give it away.

NoeticSoul explained it very well and as non-graphically as possible a few threads back. It was funny because apparently it is a very anatomically correct and graphic world and she was trying to keep it classy. Which she did. But um yeah...pretty amazing...sounds like its as disturbed and twisted as you want it! Anything goes...

Haven't caught up with the whole thread so apologies if this has already been answered...

"We only see her when she comes out......when she wants something."MrsG and I talked about this before and it sounded to us like he was going to say something different, "She only comes out....(then changed his mind) and said "when she wants something"

I couldn't believe he said that! What a loser.

Blow money on my second life while my real life goes to h*ll in a handbasket, yeah, I'm gonna have to run out and check that out (not).

I feel really old right now.

Well, this one of the rare times that I feel being old does have its advantages! :dance:

"We only see her when she comes out......when she wants something."

MrsG and I talked about this before and it sounded to us like he was going to say something different, "She only comes out....(then changed his mind) and said "when she wants something"

I'm back and YES Darnudes!! Like he caught himself just in time. We only see her when she comes out (stammer) when she wants something...hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member