NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Baker's attorney, Mark L. Killian, said he had "no comment" about the letters. Jared Amos, Elisa Baker's attorney, also had no comment.

Wait, hold up - I thought that "Lisa Dubs" person was her attorney? When did all this happen? I knew she had a different attorney for the check stuff - but HUH?

Jared Amos was court appointed for the larceny by employee charge in Burke County.

Someone really needs to get in that jail somehow and put a camera in EB's face. I think you'd play hell trying to shut her up. She's begging to be interviewed IMO.

bbm~

Yes she is!..but I think that most of us figured that out from seeing her expression in court..She wants to get her version out there so bad, she could spit!..I find it interesting that apparently she really has no idea just HOW MUCH people despise her..she wonders whether she should be looking over her shoulder..well H@LL Yeah, she should be...stupid, evil b*6#h!..:furious:.:furious:..:furious:..

Adam Baker's attorney, Mark L. Killian, said he had "no comment" about the letters. Jared Amos, Elisa Baker's attorney, also had no comment.

Wait, hold up - I thought that "Lisa Dubs" person was her attorney? When did all this happen? I knew she had a different attorney for the check stuff - but HUH?

Link please.

Jared Amos was court appointed for the larceny by employee charge in Burke County.
Ok - let's see if I got this right:

Amos - court appointed BURKE county
Dubbs - DP qualified - kinda "appointed" by Catawba or Caldwell county (went with her on her little field trips)
Riley - WHO IS RILEY? Is that the court appointed for CALDWELL county check charges?

Why didn't they get Dubbs to comment?

“I have told the cops everything I know bout whats happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam but he got right back out how is that? See I told you I have no support.”

My interpretation: I told them what I thought they wanted to hear so that I could get out but it didn’t work. Adam got bond but I didn’t, poor me.

“I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows whats happened to Zahra and yet I'm the one in here at least for now.”

My interpretation: I’m mad as hell and I will not get stuck with this. Adam is just as guilty as I am and I will make sure to pin this on him.

“Makes me wonder if there hasn't been someone else.”

My interpretation: She’s worried Adam may have cheated on her.

“We really didn't kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him.”

My interpretation: I might have hurt her but he did the REALLY bad stuff, blame him not me.

“Hope all is well with you since I heard from you I wrote you and still haven't heard back. Hopefully your not believing the media. Your the only friend I have at this point. Hopefully you send some pictures so I get an idea of who I am writing. I will be so glad to get out and go back to being myself. Put my hair back like I normally wear it an be myself. This just ain't me.”

My interpretation: I hope you are not believing the hype. You’re all I’ve got. Send me pictures so I can see how hot you are. I’m hot too and I’ll show you when I get out of here.

“I am not happy with some of my lawyers decisions they wanna keep continuing cases that lowers my bond to a reasonable amount. and I ask about getting this Superior case on docket quick he says it could take 6 to 8 months. I don't wanna be in here that long yet again cause of something I didn't do. He did all this.”

My interpretation: My lawyers are dragging their feet. I need to get my bond lowered so that I can get out of here…and don’t forget I didn’t do this. It was all Adam.

“I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show the keep calling my lawyers wanting a interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyers shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself, no one else is. But I keep getting told to say nothing is best.”

My interpretation: I’m finally FAMOUS! Why are they trying to steal my spotlight?

“I am gonna be debriefed this week so Adam is supposed to be arrested then again. I don't know nothing has went the way it was suppose to, not yet so far.”

My interpretation: I’m gonna tell them some things I think they want to hear this week and HOPEFULLY that will get Adam thrown back in the clinker. We had a plan…..obviously it’s hit a few snags….maybe I can get it back on track.

“When I saw my attorneys today and the said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn’t be let out. I flipped and have cried since, you’re my only calming factor and again I can’t think you enough for reaching out to me for what reasons you have, I am so thankful.”

My interpretation: My attorneys had to break the bad news to me today that Adam got bond and I still haven’t. I’m pissed! But you’re all I’ve got so are you buying what I’m selling yet?

“You wouldn’t believe all the hate mail. People actually wanna kill me. I will have to go into hiding and move across the country when I get out a here. That’s scary. Like I said my lawyers don’t tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything like these letters Omg. I don’t like being sheltered though cause I need to know exactly what I am dealing with out there. So some psycho doesn’t come up behind an kill me. I mean I never thought it would be this way. My lawyers get death threats every day to.”

My interpretation: I’m so FAMOUS!

“I just wonder if Zahra hadn’t survived Cancer and been from Australia if it would truly be like this.”

My Interpretation: This is all Zahra's fault.

“There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn’t missing the cops know where she is and what he has done.”

My Interpretation: Don’t forget, I didn’t do this.

“If I hadn’t admitted to that stupid note I be out in 3 weeks but no they kept pushing an he did that too.”

My interpretation: I didn’t stick to the plan and don’t forget this is all Adam’s fault.

“Anyway how you spending Halloween? Have fun for me please. Its my favorite holiday an I hate missing it. No fair. Well I’ve said enough. I hope you write back soon and please send some pictures.”

My interpretation: I had a really cool costume all set to wear and now I’m rocking pink jail clothes. No fair! Don’t forget the pictures so I can see how hot you are!

I think it is subject to search, just like your cel at any moment. When incarcerated, there really is NO such thing as privacy. Barring when meeting or speaking to or with your attorney. I don't know that they do it as a matter of course, imagine the manhours spent in just reading incoming mail alone? BUT if LE flagged mail to be read and or copied . . .

With the amount of energy and money going into the search for Zahra, the tail on Adam while he is out, and EB's field trips from the jail there is NO WAY LE is not reading all of her communications that are not privileged.

Just because it left the jail does not mean it was not read. They want her to keep talking. If she won't talk to them she can talk to a reporter, a murderabilla seller, they don't care, as long as she talks and they learn.

moo

Hi Damien,

Sorry its took me so long to get back to you, but I had to wait until my lawyers put a lil money in my account. Thanks for your moral support. I need it although I’m not sure I deserve it at this point. As you probably know my family has turned pretty much against me and everyone is telling so many lies. Yeah I had my lawyers shut my myspace down cause of the bad publicity but once I am out I will redo it. My birthday is 6-6-68 so people was reading too much into that an my opening song living dead girl thing is I have had that myspace before I met Adam or Zahra. I am not sure how it or my face book got opened they was both marked private, but the cops can do whatever they want. 98% of the media stuff is lies that’s why everyone wants me dead. But I have 2 of the best lawyers in the country and my own private investigator. I am 42, been told I don’t look my age even though my picture they are using on TV. Sucks If you have read my myspace you know quite a bit about me, but normally my hair is black and red and I have lost way too much weight. I never knew I was to look and act like everyone else in this stupid world. I don’t wanna be normal I have tried. but its hard covering all my tattoos and I love my piercings. My youngest grandson middle name is Damien thanks to me. Yes I can receive Money orders as long as they are from the post office and I can have pictures, just not serial. You ask what things I am into, well I love all horror movies. and even some mushy stuff too. I love the twilight movies. I watch those and wish I could get so lucky for someone to love me that way. As far as music well you know most of what I like but I love Nickelback, Linkin Park, Korn stuff like that too. I write music and sing when I get a chance. I have a couple famous friends that sing as well. As far as Charles Manson is was truely a evil man. Makes you wonder what happened to make them that way. All I have gotten is hate mail since I been here from everyone even my kids but you so it really is good to have at least person I can write and hopefully be friends with. The cops have my pocket book & money so my lawyers put me a lil money in my account so I could get paper and envelopes. This whole situation just suks. When I get out I have been told I have no where to go. so I am a bit scared. I have truely lost my whole life. So tell me a lil about you about you, are you marries do you have kids? What else are you into? You know sorta what I look like, so what do you look like? Have you ever been is jail? It ain’t a fun place to be. I sure miss my warm waterbed. I’m on the floor at the moment in solitary confinement. Im climbing the walls literally. I hope to soon be out but who knows what Im doing when I do. Im gonna miss my favorite holiday Halloween, the one time a year I dont get judged and maybe thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel completely alone. well I guess I have said enough. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Dark Hearts,
Elesa Baker
Letters allegedly written by Eliza Baker
WCNC.Com

Sorry if this is already settled Im still a few pages back.
BBM The letter is addressed to Damien
Her grandsons MIDDLE name is Damien

Ok - let's see if I got this right:

Amos - court appointed BURKE county
Dubbs - DP qualified - kinda "appointed" by Catawba or Caldwell county (went with her on her little field trips)
Riley - WHO IS RILEY? Is that the court appointed for CALDWELL county check charges?

Why didn't they get Dubbs to comment?

Channel 9 has learned Elisa Baker called attorney Scott Riley after being interviewed by police. "I spoke to her at 3 a.m. this morning. I went to see her at 7:30 a.m. this morning. She still hadn't had any sleep. She's very emotional, very upset,” Riley said.
http://www.shelbystar.com/articles/zahra-50552-police-baker.html

bbm~

Yes she is!..but I think that most of us figured that out from seeing her expression in court..She wants to get her version out there so bad, she could spit!..I find it interesting that apparently she really has no idea just HOW MUCH people despise her..she wonders whether she should be looking over her shoulder..well H@LL Yeah, she should be...stupid, evil b*6#h!..:furious:.:furious:..:furious:..

Yeah, I was struck how she wrote, "People actually want to kill me," with surprise. She seems *really* out of touch with the enormity of the situation.

JMO

I think he wrote her as an anonymous "fan". Sucked her in so she would yack back and then sold the letters.

She is dumb as a rock. JMO

Right! She was absolutely shocked that Zahra being missing would garner so much attention. Must be because she had cancer and/or is from Australia, she mused...

Now she'll be floored that a stranger who approached her out of nowhere had alterior motives beyond being so enchanted with her gothicfaeiredarkeness that he just HAD to say hi.

Methinks too much time in the virtual world has left EB a bit clueless about how things work here in reality.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

TO THIS! Bravo!

“I have told the cops everything I know bout whats happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam but he got right back out how is that? See I told you I have no support.”

My interpretation: I told them what I thought they wanted to hear so that I could get out but it didn’t work. Adam got bond but I didn’t, poor me.

“I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows whats happened to Zahra and yet I'm the one in here at least for now.”

My interpretation: I’m mad as hell and I will not get stuck with this. Adam is just as guilty as I am and I will make sure to pin this on him.

“Makes me wonder if there hasn't been someone else.”

My interpretation: She’s worried Adam may have cheated on her.

“We really didn't kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him.”

My interpretation: I might have hurt her but he did the REALLY bad stuff, blame him not me.

“Hope all is well with you since I heard from you I wrote you and still haven't heard back. Hopefully your not believing the media. Your the only friend I have at this point. Hopefully you send some pictures so I get an idea of who I am writing. I will be so glad to get out and go back to being myself. Put my hair back like I normally wear it an be myself. This just ain't me.”

My interpretation: I hope you are not believing the hype. You’re all I’ve got. Send me pictures so I can see how hot you are. I’m hot too and I’ll show you when I get out of here.

“I am not happy with some of my lawyers decisions they wanna keep continuing cases that lowers my bond to a reasonable amount. and I ask about getting this Superior case on docket quick he says it could take 6 to 8 months. I don't wanna be in here that long yet again cause of something I didn't do. He did all this.”

My interpretation: My lawyers are dragging their feet. I need to get my bond lowered so that I can get out of here…and don’t forget I didn’t do this. It was all Adam.

“I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show the keep calling my lawyers wanting a interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyers shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself, no one else is. But I keep getting told to say nothing is best.”

My interpretation: I’m finally FAMOUS! Why are they trying to steal my spotlight?

“I am gonna be debriefed this week so Adam is supposed to be arrested then again. I don't know nothing has went the way it was suppose to, not yet so far.”

My interpretation: I’m gonna tell them some things I think they want to hear this week and HOPEFULLY that will get Adam thrown back in the clinker. We had a plan…..obviously it’s hit a few snags….maybe I can get it back on track.

“When I saw my attorneys today and the said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn’t be let out. I flipped and have cried since, you’re my only calming factor and again I can’t think you enough for reaching out to me for what reasons you have, I am so thankful.”

My interpretation: My attorneys had to break the bad news to me today that Adam got bond and I still haven’t. I’m pissed! But you’re all I’ve got so are you buying what I’m selling yet?

“You wouldn’t believe all the hate mail. People actually wanna kill me. I will have to go into hiding and move across the country when I get out a here. That’s scary. Like I said my lawyers don’t tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything like these letters Omg. I don’t like being sheltered though cause I need to know exactly what I am dealing with out there. So some psycho doesn’t come up behind an kill me. I mean I never thought it would be this way. My lawyers get death threats every day to.”

My interpretation: I’m so FAMOUS!

“I just wonder if Zahra hadn’t survived Cancer and been from Australia if it would truly be like this.”

My Interpretation: This is all Zahra's fault.

“There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn’t missing the cops know where she is and what he has done.”

My Interpretation: Don’t forget, I didn’t do this.

“If I hadn’t admitted to that stupid note I be out in 3 weeks but no they kept pushing an he did that too.”

My interpretation: I didn’t stick to the plan and don’t forget this is all Adam’s fault.

“Anyway how you spending Halloween? Have fun for me please. Its my favorite holiday an I hate missing it. No fair. Well I’ve said enough. I hope you write back soon and please send some pictures.”

My interpretation: I had a really cool costume all set to wear and now I’m rocking pink jail clothes. No fair! Don’t forget the pictures so I can see how hot you are!

In EB's letter to "Damien" she uses "I" 52 times-this 42 year old child -vamp -goth is on to the next victim, trying to sell herself, meanwhile an INNOCENT 10 year old CHILD has been murdered on her watch and she cares NOT. Off with her head. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brooks78