Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's too bad the bank they're using won't take online or even mailed donations ... for us out of country ppl
but I wonder if the family could set up a general postal box

They would be receiving many many more donations if people could donate online. People who aren't all that familiar with the case and read about it, would donate if all they had to do was simply click a link on their computer---any time of the day or night. But if they have to find a US Bank location and go there during the hours the bank is open, it decreases drastically the number of people who will donate.

Maybe... but I just can't shake my doubts. I even ran a few yards of material through my sewing machine (a Bernina) to test the noise level and IMO it wasn't loud enough to cover screams or a baby. Plus, it just seems to me (so again my own opinion only) that it's not "efficient" in terms of what might have been happening in the apartment at that time. I suspect Savanna fought hard for her and her baby's lives and trying to control a mother bear protecting herself and her baby could be a mighty task. Ugh, I hate even typing that. :(

Then again, I've followed cases here where what seemed impossible at one point did really happen so I guess anything could have occurred in that apartment.

Like you said earlier, it's also possible that Crews and/or Hoehn just saw an opportunity and grabbed her and the whole modeling for a dress story is bogus. In which case the text would also not have come from Savanna. Heck, the timeline could have even started much earlier if that happened.

But if the text came from the perps, why would they say Savanna was on her way to their apt. and implicate themselves? Why not text and say she was feeling overwhelmed and decided to leave for a few days, or she was going to visit the neighbors down the block. But by saying she was going to the perps apt., the text had to have come from Savanna. JMO

But if the text came from the perps, why would they say Savanna was on her way to their apt. and implicate themselves? Why not text and say she was feeling overwhelmed and decided to leave for a few days, or she was going to visit the neighbors down the block. But by saying she was going to the perps apt., the text had to have come from Savanna. JMO

I suppose the perps could have been dumb as rocks (and still may be regardless) but yes, it makes no sense that they would point her disappearance right at themselves. With the info we currently have it seems most likely that she did agree to go up to their apartment and the text was from her.

Even if she didn't particularily like Crews I could see her agreeing to help. I mean, who would ever think someone meant to harm them with such a request?

My main working theory for now is that she did go to the apartment where she was incapacitated. While I'm still leaning towards the stealing of Savanna's baby taking place in the apartment I'm open to other scenarios.

I'm sorry I just still don't see Savannah agreeing to go up to the apartment for that that's my opinion only from her Facebook post knowing the type of people that live in her apartment she's stated quite a few times the type of people that live there I don't think that she agreed to go up for $20 fitting I am wondering who was home and if she was forced out of the apartment I mean her mom obviously wasn't there that's why she text her not sure if the dad or the brother were there or in sight where they could see her walk out of the door I just don't buy her agreeing to it and that was simply all I was trying to make a valid point of why

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I keep thinking about this too, and I would have to say I think she did agree to go up there. When I think about if she didn't agree to go upstairs, and if someone took her phone to use it to text her mother, why would they say I'm going upstairs? Wouldn't they want to deter people from that being the first place police and her mother look for her? If BC took the phone, why not say "I'm running to the grocery store, be back soon..." or something along those lines.

I agree she's obviously not the brightest crayon in the box... but I think given the situation, she's smart enough to not lead people directly to her once SG is missing.

Editing to add: I didn't realize Rocco made the same assumption above... sorry for the duplicate!

There's speculation that she never even made it upstairs, however, I believe that she did. IMO, she made it upstairs and possibly was asked to try the dress on in the bathroom where WH was waiting to subdue her. What I don't understand is how they cleaned the crime scene that quickly because the cops searched the apartment for the first time about three hours after she was reported missing. Unless they had hid her body somewhere until they could transport her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's speculation that she never even made it upstairs, however, I believe that she did. IMO, she made it upstairs and possibly was asked to try the dress on in the bathroom where WH was waiting to subdue her. What I don't understand is how they cleaned the crime scene that quickly because the cops searched the apartment for the first time about three hours after she was reported missing. Unless they had hid her body somewhere until they could transport her.

:welcome:

One thing we do know for sure is one or both somehow got Savanna out of that apt. building. I asked early in and now see from the pics there is a back exit. IMO these two aren't smart enough but I think pure luck was on their side for a short amount of time.

bbm Maybe they used a very large plastic sheet to place her on, rolled it up and discarded it separately afterwards. This would not be a 100% solution but would reduce the amount of blood on the floor a lot. jmo

What baffles me more is how they got her down the stairs and out of the building without anybody seeing them. Sheer luck I guess. Maybe WH carried her and BC walked ahead of him (with the baby?) to make sure noone was coming or going.

In any case it is a very tight timeline. Roughly 3 hours to kill, take care of the newborn, clean up the place and themselves, and move the body. Then smile at the LEO's as if nothing had happened.

It must have all been carefully planned out.

Edit: Just saw, Bravo thought along similar lines!

I do not rule out Savanna taken by force the minute she stepped out of her apt. A weapon can be very persuasive. Especially with a pregnant woman. If the apt. was where baby was taken forensics should tell. I cant see every speck of blood being eliminated even with bleach. IMO.

I do not rule out Savanna taken by force the minute she stepped out of her apt. A weapon can be very persuasive. Especially with a pregnant woman. If the apt. was where baby was taken forensics should tell. I cant see every speck of blood being eliminated even with bleach. IMO.

I've thought about this. I also believe they could've told her that if she didn't cooperate they would do something to her family. Obviously they knew where she and her family lived and Savanna knew this.

There is a Paypal option authorized by the family. I will try to find a link and information from MSM discussing it.

Pure speculation: is it possible that they put Savanna in the fridge during the search until nightfall? Doe LE typically look in a fridge or closets during a consensual search?

Pure speculation: is it possible that they put Savanna in the fridge during the search until nightfall? Doe LE typically look in a fridge or closets during a consensual search?

Not sure a pregnant woman would fit. I do not believe LE can look in much without a warrant unless person/s gives permission.

I think her brother might have actually heard a sewing machine. In the interview with the Lt., I was surprised that he said when they searched the apartment, the "sewing project" was laying out. It's at about 40 seconds into the interview here: http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...finding-Savanna-Greywinds-body-442297803.html

This is almost more disturbing (IMO) than if the sewing machine noise was something else because it shows extreme premeditation to carry out this crime and maintain her elaborate story. Somehow BC managed to quickly kill Savanna and take her baby or (at least subdue her) and hide her and the baby both. And no one heard screams from Savanna fighting the attack or a baby crying that day. Just banging in a bathroom. Unbelievable. Then BC cleaned up and went ahead with the charade of working on a sewing project. She calmly showed her apartment and no trace of the crime was seen. What a psychopath. :scared:

I think if she was killed in the bathroom, LE would know by now. I am sure they have looked in the pipes and whatnot. There would be blood, tissue, hair, etc.

I suspect she could have been subdued in the apartment and carried out by WH. BC was still in the apartment after that to answer the door. I think Savanna was killed at a currently unknown location on the same day she went missing. I think WH probably watched over her until BC could join him and be there for the "birth" (unfortunately, I think this was a "c-section" by force.)

I'm sorry I just still don't see Savannah agreeing to go up to the apartment for that that's my opinion only from her Facebook post knowing the type of people that live in her apartment she's stated quite a few times the type of people that live there I don't think that she agreed to go up for $20 fitting I am wondering who was home and if she was forced out of the apartment I mean her mom obviously wasn't there that's why she text her not sure if the dad or the brother were there or in sight where they could see her walk out of the door I just don't buy her agreeing to it and that was simply all I was trying to make a valid point of why

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Savanna's family knows her best, and they never mentioned that they found it unusual that she went upstairs. If they didn't think she would do that, they would have contacted authorities even sooner.

I'm pretty sure I read in the beginning that Savanna's mom was home, but was in her bedroom or another room of the house so Savanna just texted her to let her know where she was going.

I agree with this. I just don't see them being able to deliver the baby at the apartment.

I've thought about this. I also believe they could've told her that if she didn't cooperate they would do something to her family. Obviously they knew where she and her family lived and Savanna knew this.

:welcome6: to Websleuths, Ipurrender !! We are glad you've joined us here!! :cat::cat:

Good thoughts, SteveP. And, from what we have learned about Savanna, with her heart of gold she would have done the same for anyone, even without payment.

True. It sounds like savanna knew her , kind of, from living in the same apt etc so she wasn't a complete stranger. Like many states ND is one of those friendly, help anyone kind of places. I would have done the same thing as Savanna and not thought twice about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members