ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did NOT say losing faith with LE. Please don't connect that dot for me! Not having any form of ACTUAL evidence to the contrary, my inclination is to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But every day that goes by with zilch nada zippo news....seems to indicate more and more there is significant difficulty in solving this.
I guess all we can do is hope and pray!

I just took a look at the tribute video on ReBloptv. I then looked at all the videos posted by that subscriber. It appears that this person makes tribute videos for a variety of people that have lost their lives in various fashion, ie, Rob Barenos, Alice Gross to name just two. Alice Gross is a case that I recently followed on these forums as well. I viewed a couple of the videos and found a general theme in his formatting and in his music choices.The music chosen for Barenos is exactly the same as that used for TB. Leads me to believe there are no nefarious motives behind this video or the lyrics. Just think they feel they are doing something good in creating tribute videos.
"something good?" Ok... Nothing "nefarious" to see here kiddos... moving on.
Honestly.... This leads me to believe.... absolutely nothing..

How did you "transcribe the lyrics" just for the sake of my personal curiosity? Do tell!

Can you Please provide me with a link to that specific Rob Barenos video?
Just follow the link to the Bearson tribute click on the subscriber name under the video title, click on the videos tab and all of the videos created by ReBloptv will be listed. Scroll down to the Barenos tribute.

"something good?" Ok... Nothing "nefarious" to see here kiddos... moving on.
Honestly.... This leads me to believe.... absolutely nothing..
The videos are easy to find, go look for your self and then you're welcome to use what ever wording you choose to say the same thing I just did

I just took a look at the tribute video on ReBloptv. I then looked at all the videos posted by that subscriber. It appears that this person makes tribute videos for a variety of people that have lost their lives in various fashion, ie, Rob Barenos, Alice Gross to name just two. Alice Gross is a case that I recently followed on these forums as well. I viewed a couple of the videos and found a general theme in his formatting and in his music choices.The music chosen for Barenos is exactly the same as that used for TB. Leads me to believe there are no nefarious motives behind this video or the lyrics. Just think they feel they are doing something good in creating tribute videos.

Agreed Melodyl! Nothing there. Reviewed the tribute with my 20 & 23 kids this weekend and they agree. Conclusion: we older sleuthers quickly jump to the literal side when given information we are not familiar with. I'm told, it is actually a nice a tribute - no hidden messages.

If you are asking me what I think about the background conversation in the beginning... It is indeed strange.
Are you asking me if it is relevant to this case? Or just a weird tribute made to deflect attention to something else?

(I might have a bit of experience in the educational area of LE.... or perhaps I don't) ;)

A few years ago I was on a fishing trip with some friends in SD. (Most of them were LE members... and their educational background in LE ranged from Military MP's to Sherriff)
That said... our leisurely vacation was disrupted by a "Drug Bust" that occurred in our "campground". (The local LE took care of the situation professionally and efficiently) Without divulging too many details that might reveal my identity on this... I can only say that we noticed early on our choice of "campground" might have been a bad idea due to the "Native American Gang Activity" But shortly before the "bust" occurred a recent graduate pointed out to me the language our fellow "campers" were using was a sign. So if you want me to verify what I "think"? I ask... what are You thinking?

Yes... the video is strange... Are you attempting to implicate someone? Or attempting to make a point that someone who was there recorded the background conversation and posted it on youtube?

So are you maybe (or maybe not) in a position that may be able to put pressure on (or to enlighten us) about getting any LE insights into this case? Can you contribute via your association ( or no association as you've insinuated)?

We all here on WS are victim's advocates & believe in the power of justice, solemnly.

"We all here on WS are victim's advocates & believe in the power of justice, solemnly."

Justice and Jack Daniels, not necessarily in that order.

I'm about ready to turn this over to Jack.

:facepalm:

Agreed Melodyl! Nothing there. Reviewed the tribute with my 20 & 23 kids this weekend and they agree. Conclusion: we older sleuthers quickly jump to the literal side when given information we are not familiar with. I'm told, it is actually a nice a tribute - no hidden messages.

Ok so maybe the guy makes tribute videos to sell them to the families? I don't know. Or maybe he is just a do--gooder, who knows? But I feel it was worth the efforts of the sleuthers who took the time to investigate it, right?

Any who, my 19-22 yr olds believe there was enough things that raised their eyebrows in SM (which I can't mention per TOS but I've eluded to) to raise their eyebrows. Many.

For instance, the last "lost" tweet (which has been mentioned in MSM, therefore no violation of TOS) was no COD reference, according to them. They took it literally.

Refresh my memory fellow sleuthers.....which "friend" said it was in reference to COD?

Ok so maybe the guy makes tribute videos to sell them to the families? I don't know. Or maybe he is just a do--gooder, who knows? But I feel it was worth the efforts of the sleuthers who took the time to investigate it, right?

I have to admit, the initial music is nice, and the following beat is "catchy", but just for the record....I hope no one ever decides to put a video on the internet for one of my loved ones with these lyrics. JMO

If you are asking me what I think about the background conversation in the beginning... It is indeed strange.
Are you asking me if it is relevant to this case? Or just a weird tribute made to deflect attention to something else?

(I might have a bit of experience in the educational area of LE.... or perhaps I don't) ;)

A few years ago I was on a fishing trip with some friends in SD. (Most of them were LE members... and their educational background in LE ranged from Military MP's to Sherriff)
That said... our leisurely vacation was disrupted by a "Drug Bust" that occurred in our "campground". (The local LE took care of the situation professionally and efficiently) Without divulging too many details that might reveal my identity on this... I can only say that we noticed early on our choice of "campground" might have been a bad idea due to the "Native American Gang Activity" But shortly before the "bust" occurred a recent graduate pointed out to me the language our fellow "campers" were using was a sign.
So if you want me to verify what I "think"? I ask... what are You thinking?

Yes... the video is strange... Are you attempting to implicate someone? Or attempting to make a point that someone who was there recorded the background conversation and posted it on youtube?

Point being....? Do tell! (no offense)

I did NOT say losing faith with LE. Please don't connect that dot for me! Not having any form of ACTUAL evidence to the contrary, my inclination is to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But every day that goes by with zilch nada zippo news....seems to indicate more and more there is significant difficulty in solving this.

Let's hope that they are using the tactic of playing the cards close :needdrink: (Here's your JD on the rocks, in the meantime)

"We all here on WS are victim's advocates & believe in the power of justice, solemnly."

Justice and Jack Daniels, not necessarily in that order.

I'm about ready to turn this over to Jack.

:facepalm:

Far better to turn it over to Jack's older brother Jim. Jim Beam has been my mentor and guide for many, many years now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn