Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what I found on reddit!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/452fm7/askscience_ama_series_im_dr_julia_shaw_a_memory/

it's about false memories, very interesting read (I'm still reading)

I also have questions about the changing statements. (keeping in mind we have not seen everyone's statements yet)

I see a lot of false memories on Jimmy Kimmel's Lie Witness News.

[video=youtube;q_wlfQZe6L4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_wlfQZe6L4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_wlfQZe6L4[/video]

http://www.wisn.com/news/they-call-us-murderers-steven-averys-family-speaks/37935248

An Avery family interview posted this morning. The one ironic thing I noticed is that even the news media is changing their tune slightly lately. In old news clips from the time of the trials, the journalists were saying statements such as, "the Avery Salvage Yard is the last place that TH went to.", while I noticed that in this clip they say, "ONE of Halbach's last assignments was to the Avery Salvage Yard." Kinda like Kratz's whole slit throat thing has now turned into just a scratch. smh.

Ok, finished watching the clip, and they are still up to the old tricks of spinning the prosecution's narrative, tho, as they are including the handcuff's and "leg irons" that have nothing to do with TH. Gahhh! :gaah:

Edit: included more information.

Zellner is making up for not tweeting every day... we got a bonus tweet today LOL

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw
Theresa's car was locked when it was found. Killers don't do that-- preserves the evidence. Kinda obvious who locked.#MakingAMurderer

Oh my goodness! Her tweets are getting more ridiculous each day.
Killers don't lock cars that have their own AND their victim's blood all through it? Ummm ok then! Feeling more comfortable That this woman will never get SA out of jail.

Oh my goodness! Her tweets are getting more ridiculous each day.
Killers don't lock cars that have their own AND their victim's blood all through it? Ummm ok then! Feeling more comfortable That this woman will never get SA out of jail.

In your opinion, why would SA have locked the car ?

Im not on FB atm, so I miss all the FB stuff- thanks for that update.

I feel so sorry for Barb. It was heart breaking watching her react after BD got sentenced.
It's Teresa's family I feel for. Imagine having to sit there in court while they're displaying whats left of your daughter. They managed it with such grace and dignity. Compare that to the tantrum thrown by one of the killer's mum. Weak.

In your opinion, why would SA have locked the car ?

The same reason he tried to hide the outside of the car. He didn't want anyone seeing the blood or identifying the owner of the car.

They also don't disconnect the battery so the car can't be moved from the property to ensure they will be highly considered as a suspect.

Yes they do. Especially when that is the procedure prior to crushing the car, and all the incriminating evidence inside of it.

The same reason he tried to hide the outside of the car. He didn't want anyone seeing the blood or identifying the owner of the car.

Thanks for your opinion.

Do you really think SA would hide the car in plain sight as he did when he could have disposed of the car quite easily off Avery property and also
disconnect the battery, preventing him from moving it in the short-term after 10/31 ? Do you really think he would have brought the key into his house, knowing it might well be found ?

Don't you think the ONLY car in a row with a car hood and branches obscuring the car would cause suspicion among his family members ?

Thanks for your opinion.

Do you really think SA would hide the car in plain sight as he did when he could have disposed of the car quite easily off Avery property and also
disconnect the battery, preventing him from moving it in the short-term after 10/31 ? Do you really think he would have brought the key into his house, knowing it might well be found ?

Don't you think the ONLY car in a row with a car hood and branches obscuring the car would cause suspicion among his family members ?

He had no choice. If he left it in plain sight, it would have stayed where she parked it. So, I don't agree with the description of "in plain sight".

He knows that property inside out, back to front, up and down and sideways. He also knows his family's general routine and where would be the best place to stash it for the time being. He was right as far as his family is concerned. They never noticed it.

He had no choice. If he left it in plain sight, it would have stayed where she parked it. So, I don't agree with the description of "in plain sight".

He knows that property inside out, back to front, up and down and sideways. He also knows his family's general routine and where would be the best place to stash it for the time being. He was right as far as his family is concerned. They never noticed it.

IMO, he had plenty of choices. He could have taken the car anywhere off Avery property under the cover of darkness with TH's body inside. He could have driven it into any one of a multitude of ponds/lakes in Northern WI and LE might have never found it or her. SA was a fisherman and most likely knew just the right spot to take the RAV4 and dump it.

I would think even a man with a supposed IQ of 70 wouldn't be as stupid as to leave a vehicle with his DNA/blood/whatever on HIS OWN PROPERTY knowing that LE would eventually find out that TH had visited him on 10/31.

I feel bad for Theresa's family, too. Imagine sitting there while the prosecution makes you sit through a fabricated, elaborately gory version of your daughter's death that they were never able to prove. I just can't imagine.

I can't imagine being the mom of a mentally impaired 16 year old boy & having to listen to him describe so many different versions of a grisly crime, watching him struggle to answer questions correctly rather than truthfully, to watch your son confess to murder then ask when he can go back to school to finish his work.. Must be painful as well.

Every single person involved in this case is a human being. Even if you don't think Branden was coerced or is innocent, Barb is still a mother who lost her son, in my opinion, just in a different way. She didn't kill Teresa & her pain is still real. Nobody here that I have seen has ever been dismissive of the Halbach's pain or the incredibly unfair loss that they have experienced and continue to experience. We can be empathetic to all of the different versions of pain caused by this case. All my opinion of course.

So do you think they found no fingerprints, DNA (besides the blood) of Teresa in the car because she cleaned it then was killed? Did he clean the car but not care about the blood, so locked it and covered it rather than wipe the blood away?

It's Teresa's family I feel for. Imagine having to sit there in court while they're displaying whats left of your daughter. They managed it with such grace and dignity. Compare that to the tantrum thrown by one of the killer's mum. Weak.

Ohhh I feel for her family too. But my opinion differs from your opinion, and I feel that they are left with the image that Kratz has implanted in their mind, with ZERO evidence to back it up. Her poor mother has to think about how TH was murdered every single day... and not only is she gone, she was told that she was raped by not only SA, but BD, stabbed, throat slit and shot 10-11 times. THAT is the image that KRATZ left them with. I'm sorry.... but whoever did this to TH, whether it be SA or anyone else, there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that this is how it happened but Kratz just keeps on spouting his gruesome theory. If nothing else comes from this situation.... I hope someone sometime has the balls to tell them that this was NOT how it happened because there is no evidence.

And imagine how her family must have felt knowing how her remains were dealt with by LE.... shovelled into a pail and sifted... they didn't even have the decency to deal with her remains in the proper manner, they didn't even try!!!!!!

All JMO... and yep, Kratz is a douchebag who narrated that dang theory and it ticks me off.... People have held on to this theory for 10 years... 10 YEARS!!!!!! I would consider changing my mind if someone could show me one ounce of proof that this is what happened.

BBM

So.... SA after being back on the property for only 2 years, because he was in prison for 18 years, knows the property like the back of his hand, but it's unreasonable when I or others have said that CA and EA would have noticed that vehicle if it was sitting there all week because that place was their whole life for all of their lives.

Okay.

It's like the license plates..... 40 Acres of property, but he throws them in a car that is right beside the main road that goes to his and Barb's place. That sounds reasonable....... or not.

Ohhh I feel for her family too. But my opinion differs from your opinion, and I feel that they are left with the image that Kratz has implanted in their mind, with ZERO evidence to back it up. Her poor mother has to think about how TH was murdered every single day... and not only is she gone, she was told that she was raped by not only SA, but BD, stabbed, throat slit and shot 10-11 times. THAT is the image that KRATZ left them with. I'm sorry.... but whoever did this to TH, whether it be SA or anyone else, there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that this is how it happened but Kratz just keeps on spouting his gruesome theory. If nothing else comes from this situation.... I hope someone sometime has the balls to tell them that this was NOT how it happened because there is no evidence.

And imagine how her family must have felt knowing how her remains were dealt with by LE.... shovelled into a pail and sifted... they didn't even have the decency to deal with her remains in the proper manner, they didn't even try!!!!!!

All JMO... and yep, Kratz is a douchebag who narrated that dang theory and it ticks me off.... People have held on to this theory for 10 years... 10 YEARS!!!!!! I would consider changing my mind if someone could show me one ounce of proof that this is what happened.

Not only this, they also then boxed up the cremains and delivered them in a box to the medical examiner's office as if she was nothing more than a parcel from UPS!!!!
:maddening:

Not only this, they also then boxed up the cremains and delivered them in a box to the medical examiner's office as if she was nothing more than a parcel from UPS!!!!
:maddening:

Jaiddie, was it you who posted the video from Texas Tech School of Law? I just finished watching it and it was very interesting.

Jaiddie, was it you who posted the video from Texas Tech School of Law? I just finished watching it and it was very interesting.

Yes, I posted it...I love the fact that MaM is not only beginning to make changes in Laws that are drastically needed, but is also beginning to become a part of many Law School programs. Hopefully, this means that the youth of today can learn from mistakes made and hopefully can someday start to fix many of the massive problems that is in our present judicial system. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDFnDaMkikg

Newly posted raw video interview of SA in Crivitz from 2005:

I swear in every video I have seen of this guy, he seems to be the only one who is consistent in his story and comes across as totally believable. Unlike EVERYONE on the opposite side of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop