New allegations: Baez also broke jail rules by secretly passing messages to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ever do sell that house and it happens to be after one of them passes away (george or cindy), whomever buys it will hopefully have a good saw that cuts through dry wall. People hide things behind the wall all the time, and it's found years later.

Someone's thinking it was Cindy that said they had NOT communicated with Casey - I'm thinking the same thing. I am searching the back of my brain and all I can associate with it at the moment is some conversation about how the Blanchard Park story got started. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Somebody was questioning Cindy about whether or not they could have spoken since Casey was in jail and she denied it. The line of questioning was looking for a specific thing they would have discussed, like a change of story. Gosh. where to start looking...
It was in the same deposition in which Baez told Cindy to "Zip It", they asked GA, CA and LA all the same question I believe.

If they ever do sell that house and it happens to be after one of them passes away (george or cindy), whomever buys it will hopefully have a good saw that cuts through dry wall. People hide things behind the wall all the time, and it's found years later.

Someone's thinking it was Cindy that said they had NOT communicated with Casey - I'm thinking the same thing. I am searching the back of my brain and all I can associate with it at the moment is some conversation about how the Blanchard Park story got started. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Somebody was questioning Cindy about whether or not they could have spoken since Casey was in jail and she denied it. The line of questioning was looking for a specific thing they would have discussed, like a change of story. Gosh. where to start looking...

Lee said he had not communicated with her at all since the Oct arrest (in his State Deposition) but talked about it earlier. GA denied communicating through JB but said he had sent letters. I couldn't find anything in Cindy's but someone here thought she had admitted to the letter smuggling.

I completely believe that this 'smuggling' is occurring, not just because of the supporting statements across the involved parties but also this is completely their MO. The A's would risk anything / everything to get one over LE and further their sense of entitlement.

The question is, were they handwritten letters or was everything done on JB's notebook computer as emails and thus a loophole?

Remember JB petitioned to allow him to bring his computer into the jail since so much was held electronically -- so this reduces the clarity of 'contraband' and what's personal communication versus extended Defense (A family) strategy and collusion.

Do they keep records or are they deleted? They only have the comments of the guilty, no independent witness -- so can they base a charge on statements they may deny?

KCAmericanGtgcardtoRobynpg114b.jpg

KCstickersandcrafts4everpage79.jpg

We know for a FACT that the American Greeting card AND the make-shift friendship bracelet WERE SMUGGLED in. That is hard evidence.

Page 79 of Casey's letters to inmate Robyn Adams - brags about getting the American Greetings card SMUGGLED in and the bracelet.
Casey wrote: "...talk about stickers and crafts, I've been making stuff 4EVER! I did have the American Greetings card smuggled in here, but like the bracelet, there's many more to come!"

Greeting Card on Page 114-115 of http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf
Casey wrote on AG card: "I know its a make-shift friendship bracelet but this way you always have a physical part of me, until you're stuck living with me."

The guard at the jail is suspended for "smuggling" letters, but nothing is going to happen to the lawyer {Baez}. Is that a double standard? If I was the guard I would be asking what is going to happen to other people breaking the same law at the same facility {jail}.

I don't think he will get so much as a slap on the wrist. These latest revelations in Casey's letters regarding Bozo's conduct will probably never be acknowledged in court, by the judge or the SA.

I believe someone should hold him accountable for lying UNDER OATH in regards to WHO ABC gave that money to. This is not the first time Bozo has lied, and won't be his last. I am really beginning to despise defense attorneys. I wonder how this group sleeps at night.

The position of defense attorney is one of the things that makes this country great. The fact that EVERYONE is entitled to counsel is among ours proudest achievements. Don't let a bad one fool you, we need them, and all they do for us. It is a proud part of our system of "Innocent until proven guilty."

Many of us have thought for some time that smuggling of messages was going on, and in fact, it was this type of communication that had the private investigators looking in the correct place for a deceased Caylee, all the while CA and that lot were screaming that Caylee was alive. It is my opinion that they knew good and well Caylee was not alive, and who is responsible, no matter what they profess.

I was just going back through one of the threads about Cindy's state depos. It's in there because people are discussing it in the thread. Haven't found it in the doc yet, but I did find these:

Brad admitted CA/GA communicating via letters delivered by Baez here June 22, 2009:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

And here September 1, 2009:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

Lee admits here August 3, 2008:

There's also a jailhouse visit where they talk about letter exchanging via Baez. I think it's one of Lee and KC's visits.

Here's the thread I'm gandering through:
Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BeanE

Thanks for the time you're investing in researching this! :)

His notes went through Sky, River's sister from what I've gathered. I think JB passed "mommy dearest's" notes to KC.

GA would not be able to get notes to any prisoner. Visitation is in two separate buildings. Skye admitted to LE that she passed notes from other prisoners to KC not any notes from outside. It is in KH's statement to LE.

I would expect that legitimate, law-abiding, professional attorneys would NOT appreciate Jose Baez' antics if this is true (and illegal). I wouldn't think they'd like the double-standard and the ability for an attorney to get away with it, when they (the professional attorney) wouldn't consider doing the same.

Also,

Wouldn't this create a precedence by the Bar, or ???? if they didn't act upon this information by completing an investigation? Anyone know?

:waitasec: Didn't one of the attorney say recently they had to purchase new computers at the indigent hearing?

But...we have such great new techknowlogy...wouldn't the FBI or whom ever it is that works on the computers be able to retrieve everything through Baez's IP addresses? I hope.. :crossfingers:

Even if Baez got a new PC they could go fetch Cindy's PC again...lol

what I dont understand is why bother doing this? why not use the mail system? ok ok the CA's are nutters but why would JB put his own butt on the line when they could just use mail which was NOT subject to sunshine laws?

--------------------
Hi 2goldfish.I may be wrong but I believe LE. reads all incoming and outgoing mail from and to prisoners.

First, I think the main issue on the jail letters is a jail issue. I spoke with someone high up in jail administration at my local jail (IL) and they said they would warn an attorney once on breaking rules regarding inmates mail, and after that could and would revoke his/her visiting privileges. They told me this would not violate the inmates right to counsel, the attorney would have to meet the inmate at the court house not at the jail and would be monitored visually, not listened to. They said the jail does not have to provide visitation to anyone, attorney or not if they continually break jail rules. I was also told that after warning they would monitor for violations, and that they seldom have problems after one warning.

The State's Attorney is an elected position. If I lived in Orange County I would be calling, emailing and writing demanding that they not ignore the crimes of all the people involved here, all the Anthony's perjury and fraud.

And Baez should be getting bar complaints over his total lack of anything remotely resembling ethics.

His notes went through Sky, River's sister from what I've gathered. I think JB passed "mommy dearest's" notes to KC.

I agree. I think letters were written between kc and her family via her attorneys computer. Now I'd just like to see what's going to be done about it.
Soooo many lies. Soooooo much bs.
Poor Caylee.

12.gif

These people (the whole a-team :banghead:) get me all confuzzled.:bang:

But if they go through the regular mail, then the staff can read them and the SA can get hold of them. If they go through JB, no one ever knows about them...in theory anyway. ;)

The As have always been obsessed with the idea that they needed to communicate with KC without being observed or recorded in any way. Given the links provided above re: admissions by the As and their attorney about JB passing letters, I think this did happen, and I hope the Florida State Bar does something about it. There is no "privilege" for communications among family members that just happen to be passed through the hands of an attorney.

If they told the truth to both the public and to each other, then they wouldn't care about it getting out. If it made them look good, they'd love for it to get out.

What I really dislike about this smuggling of letters is that the A's and KC could be passing info and collaborating on some more lies i.e. finding a way to fit Kronk into all this or some other such story. At this point I think the family has already sold their souls to the devil and will do anything to try and free KC including perjury.

I thought these issues were addressed early on, by the Court? I seem to remember there was a lot of ruckus, and some behind the scenes hearings with the Judge?

And, there was some sort of earlier bar complaint against JB in this case, but I don't remember what all it covered, and I think an attorney filed it???? Anyone remember?

Just my observations but Jose Baez is a "rogue" attorney who doesn't think the rules apply to him. Just as it took 3 times to pass the bar exam. He was held from becoming an attorney for ethics violations besides not being current on child support payments and overall financial irresponsibility. His overall behavior shows a "total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system"!

I wonder why he wanted to become an attorney if he doesn't respect the legal system for what it is. Seems to me, both he and the Anthony family fit well together, they don't mind breaking the law in the name of upholding the law, as they see it! I do hope someone brings an investigation upon him for he deseves nothing less. I don't want this trial to become a mistrial due to the efforts of his lawbreaking...they should get on it now while the getting is good. Inmate Anthony would still have CMason as her attorney, death penalty qualified, so it wouldn't be a total loss for her.

For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other "financial irresponsibility" up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-05-03/news/jose_1_baez-casey-anthony-florida-bar

Justice for Caylee

List of times where Casey wrote that her attorney(s) are smuggling letters/notes and items in to her, and out to her parents.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

page 1 - "thanks for my newest contraband..." [ pen from Robyn]

page 32 - letter dated Feb. 12, 2009 - "...I got a letter that he [George] wrote to me yesterday and his spirits were lifted...."

page 54 - "....And what happens when she[Cindy] meets up with Baez yesterday to read my letter?....

page 79 - AM Gtg card smuggled in - - "...talk about stickers and crafts, I've been making stuff 4EVER! I did have the American Greetings card smuggled in here, but like the bracelet, there's many more to come!"

page 114 - the copy of the Am Gtg card - : "I know its a make-shift friendship bracelet but this way you always have a physical part of me, until you're stuck living with me."

page 146 - "....My attorney is trying to smuggle some in too [books], or Suduku puzzles."

page 147 - envelope dated Nov 14, 2008(?) - "My family is still doing well, from what I've been told. They are emailing letters to my attorney, and he brings them to me. It's better than nothing."

page 160 - "I continue to pass notes to my folks to my attorney and he brings ones back from them. At least that way, it's kept private."

page 169 - "..My attorney is keeping tabs on my family for me, and exchanges letters between us. It's always nice to see my name written in my Mom's handwriting. My eyes start tearing up, and I'm done!..."

page 192 - "Jose # 2 wants to sneak me in food! What a guy!"

List of times where Casey wrote that her attorney(s) are smuggling letters/notes and items in to her, and out to her parents.

page 32 - letter dated Feb. 12, 2009 - "...I got a letter that he [George] wrote to me yesterday and his spirits were lifted...."

page 54 - "....And what happens when she[Cindy] meets up with Baez yesterday to read my letter?....

page 79 - AM Gtg card smuggled in - - "...talk about stickers and crafts, I've been making stuff 4EVER! I did have the American Greetings card smuggled in here, but like the bracelet, there's many more to come!"

page 114 - the copy of the Am Gtg card - : "I know its a make-shift friendship bracelet but this way you always have a physical part of me, until you're stuck living with me."

page 146 - "....My attorney is trying to smuggle some in too [books], or Suduku puzzles."

page 147 - envelope dated Nov 14, 2008(?) - "My family is still doing well, from what I've been told. They are emailing letters to my attorney, and he brings them to me. It's better than nothing."

page 160 - "I continue to pass notes to my folks to my attorney and he brings ones back from them. At least that way, it's kept private."

page 169 - "..My attorney is keeping tabs on my family for me, and exchanges letters between us. It's always nice to see my name written in my Mom's handwriting. My eyes start tearing up, and I'm done!..."

Thanks for finding all of these and taking the time to write them out. To me, seeing this list does away with any belief that Baez orchestrated these letters and encouraged Casey to write them in order to get evidence out there without having to put Casey on the stand. Nope, I don't think he knew about them.

Since Casey has such a documented history of falsehood, why believe that she is telling the truth with THESE statements? Remember, "The truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers."

I'm not comfortable with choosing to believe some things she says without independent verification, although, as they say, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV