New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just tossing this out, but if we are to believe that Casey was sexually abused in that house. Is it at all possible that she knew or had a feeling that Caylee was/would be next?? And in some twisted manner she thought this was the only way to save her? I know this is extremely strange, but it just popped into my head and I had to suggest it.

ETA: this could also explain Casey's harsh resentment of Cindy. This often happens in sexual abuse situations where the mother doesn't stop it.

There have been cases like that- lots of them, but usually they will take their own lives too, so they can still be together.
My own mother finally plucked up the courage to tell her mother that her uncle was raping her at 9 yrs of age, and making her watch the same thing being done to her little sister. My grandmother told her that it was her fault and she was asking for it and better be prepared to keep it going, because she started it.
Some parents pretend its not happening ( which i imagine CA doing if the accusations have any truth) and others just dont care.
Seriously If KC had a heart and believed that her dad or lee could do the same to Caylee ,she would have gotten out of there. BUt she didnt. She didnt care about anything other than satisfying her own insatiable need for attention and living the good life.
And if she tries to garner sympathy with this accusation, then she better be prepared for the backlash. As if she hasnt done enough to prove she doesnt protect her daughter . To leave her daughter alone with the men she accused of abusing her- doesnt add up in my book.
And i bet she did say things to cindy like "well you didnt believe me then , so thats why aI dont tell you the truth about stuff- you wouldnt believe me anyway...VICTIM VICTIM VICTIM, but we see through it.

I am just at the part about the wedding and Casey preg - Cindy totally denying it - one thing Cindy said - 'Casey said she would have to have sex with someone to get pregnant, she told me she hasn't had sex...so she's not pregnant, she's just putting on weight'

If she was in total denial then, I can only imagine how much denial she's in now!

Excuse me and this has nothing to do with you post with the information you posted, OK? :blowkiss:

Man, Cindy is a C*$@- G0d she makes me so f'ing SICK.

Perhaps that's part of her plan. Getting off on the chanrges cuz her lawyer screwed up.
That won't get you off - not even on appeal. Ineffectual counsel means that your attorney did NOTHING, not that he did badly. Baez has hired experts and he has made public statements. Those are NOT the actions of an ineffectual counsel. Lawyers have slept through trials and not won ineffectual attorney appeals. That's probably the toughest appeal to get.

The cfnews13 docs that someone linked here didn't redact the statement made about who tried to have sex with KC...

Jesse also mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey had told him that she didn't feel comfortable around her brother Lee. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, Lee had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant Lee had tried to pressure casey into having sexual intercourse with her(suppose to be "HIM" obviously).

Copied from page 48 ...link below

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2271-2320 f.pdf

There have been cases like that- lots of them, but usually they will take their own lives too, so they can still be together.
My own mother finally plucked up the courage to tell her mother that her uncle was raping her at 9 yrs of age, and making her watch the same thing being done to her little sister. My grandmother told her that it was her fault and she was asking for it and better be prepared to keep it going, because she started it.
Some parents pretend its not happening ( which i imagine CA doing if the accusations have any truth) and others just dont care.
Seriously If KC had a heart and believed that her dad or lee could do the same to Caylee ,she would have gotten out of there. BUt she didnt. She didnt care about anything other than satisfying her own insatiable need for attention and living the good life.
And if she tries to garner sympathy with this accusation, then she better be prepared for the backlash. As if she hasnt done enough to prove she doesnt protect her daughter . To leave her daughter alone with the men she accused of abusing her- doesnt add up in my book.
And i bet she did say things to cindy like "well you didnt believe me then , so thats why aI dont tell you the truth about stuff- you wouldnt believe me anyway...VICTIM VICTIM VICTIM, but we see through it.

Bold is mine and ITA

If you guys believe this 'new story among many other new stories' then this will most likely be a defense move -

I for one don't believe her - grasp at straws, she can't get out of this - so lets blame others to show why she is so terrible

Good luck proving any of this - I wonder what GA and LA will do now - come to her rescue and say she is just saying this because she's confused and doesn't know what to do?

The reason I put credence into this is because Casey alleges that she informed Cindy of this in middle school. I don't read it as Casey telling a 'story' to Anthony, I read it more as if she was confiding in him. The fact a father can't be identified and Casey was secretive about her pregnancy also sets off alarm bells.

The thing is though, that regardless of whether Casey was sexually abused, regardless of whether she was abused, regardless of whether she has mental illness or a personality disorder, this doesn't mean she can't be accountable for her actions. By believing this story in no way means that I am accepting Caylee's death by reason of defectiveness on Casey's behalf. I just think that one of the strongest elements of crime is the psychology behind it. I think it is important to understand Casey to be able to understand the kind of person she would have to be to kill Caylee.

It also looked like she was ready to steal from Nathan, a friend from the lounge - a bag of his trash with ATM and credit card receipts and other things found in Casey's abandoned car - interesting

The cfnews13 docs that someone linked here didn't redact the statement made about who tried to have sex with KC...

Jesse also mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey had told him that she didn't feel comfortable around her brother Lee. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, Lee had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant Lee had tried to pressure casey into having sexual intercourse with her(suppose to be "HIM" obviously).

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2271-2320 f.pdf

I think a huge shoe is about to drop that many of us have surmised.

If you guys believe this 'new story among many other new stories' then this will most likely be a defense move -

I for one don't believe her - grasp at straws, she can't get out of this - so lets blame others to show why she is so terrible
(snip)
</p>
You're right. Way I see it though is even if it's true she made decisions and is totally responsible for her actions. No because of whatever might have happened to her whenever. She's not the victim. Caylee is.

Makes you understand what happened to Casey.

She was borderline. Got abused. It carried on until pregnancy. She was saddled with the burden so to speak and the brain went haywire.

The sad part beyond the death is where it all begins. Cindy. Lee. Denial.

Casey's behaviours are not limited only to the profile of sexual abuse survivor. And if this story were true what happened to Lee as a child and by whom? He just spontaneously became a sex offender towards his sibling, and only his sister from what have seen dug up on him? Cindy is severly BPD, being raised by a crazy woman can create a lot of what you see in Casey's behavior.

Has anyone given any thought to KC being the sexual abuser... It doesn't always originate from men... she could be twisting the tale to relieve any associated guilt by pointing her finger at her brother or father... or simply to gain sympathy from her knight in shining armour to rescue her?

Maybe? I have a hard time seeing Casey as a victim in any situation. She coldly plotted out her daughter's demise and was out canoodling at the local blockbuster shortly afterwards.

I wonder if Cindy will say about the sexual abuse? According to her there is truth in Casey's lies.

I'm just tossing this out, but if we are to believe that Casey was sexually abused in that house. Is it at all possible that she knew or had a feeling that Caylee was/would be next?? And in some twisted manner she thought this was the only way to save her? I know this is extremely strange, but it just popped into my head and I had to suggest it.

ETA: this could also explain Casey's harsh resentment of Cindy. This often happens in sexual abuse situations where the mother doesn't stop it.

Or perhaps, KC resented Caylee because of Cindy's overprotectiveness of her, and doting over Caylee...and KC was envious that she had not been watched over and protected so closely by her mother...just adding thoughts to yours....

I am on my last set of documents, but is there nothing from Annie again? What does this woman know?????????

Casey's behaviours are not limited only to the profile of sexual abuse survivor. And if this story were true what happened to Lee as a child and by whom? He just spontaneously became a sex offender towards his sibling, and only his sister from what have seen dug up on him? Cindy is severly BPD, being raised by a crazy woman can create a lot of what you see in Casey's behavior.

Oh shoot, the whole family is screwed up. I just think the denial of the abuse by Cindy was the whole thing that caused Casey to spring a leak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimples37398

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2320%20f.pdf

I completely and totally agree!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimples37398

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2320%20f.pdf

I completely and totally agree!!!!!!

I guess this is why LA wasn't allowed to be in KC's room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse