New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But does UCF have any kind of a sanctioned, verifiable laboratory for forensic testing like TN does? I think this was probably just an attempt at a local pre-examination to see what to go on as well as opportunity for CSI young adults to gain some experience...

Very interesting though - I'm sure JB will be all over this!

Just last night on NG, she and Koby were discussing that the Tennessee Body Farm was the only place where the "air testing" had been done. I think you are right, probably was just a preliminary test.

JMO
I think KC gathered up a bunch of trash and put it in her trunk with Caylee, so while she was putting Caylee in the dumpster it would appear she was just putting trash in.
Lanie

I love the way you think....an excellent idea!:clap:

He said KC led him to the shed and he pried it off with a crow-bar, thinking it was OK because it was her family's shed and she needed the gas. When they returned to the car he did not smell anything unusual standing outside the car.
Hi what set and page?

Wow! Just read that George's gun was ordered on August 29 and delivered on September 4th. I hope it was for work.

I believe his explanation was that he was thinking of killing himself.

Do any of you know mothers that defend their kids no matter what they have done? I do. Kid gets kicked off the bus - the mother is mad at the bus driver and goes to the school in fits. Wasn't the kid's fault - not HER kid. Kid breaks something at grandma's. After grandma tells mother, mother asks kid what happened. Kid says "It wasn't me" and mother believes kid. Gets mad at grandma for blaming HER kid for something. Kinda looks like that here.

JMO
I think KC gathered up a bunch of trash and put it in her trunk with Caylee, so while she was putting Caylee in the dumpster it would appear she was just putting trash in.
Lanie

I think it probably happened this way too. If the body went to the landfill they won't find it. They were lucky to find Lori Hacking and she was an adult.

I have been trying to read the docs but my eyes have crossed and I'm lucky I can even see this webpage to type so I'm hoping someone can help me out here. She told TL that in middle school LA tried to touch her but do we have a frame of reference for when she told Jesse the "attempt at sex with her" happened? Was she referencing middle school again or is she possibly talking about a more recent event?

There are so many household items that could be used as weapons, I don't know why anyone would have to do a computer search for them.

Scissors, letter openers, rolling pins, cast-iron skillet, high heels, paperweight, lamps, garden tools . . .

The household weapon was KC.

Abuse or no abuse...it doesn't matter.

Caylee didn't have to die and she yet she did. KC will waste everyone.

JMO
Lanie

That seems like a reasonable explanation. I was thinking of something more sinister, perhaps. I haven't read the documents, but does the report indicate any other items found in the trash-- specifically if it seemed to contain contents of a bathroom trashcan?

Also-- Can anyone read the internet searches and tell us what they were?? I can't wait for another news outlet to post these in a worthwhile document format!!!

From page 48:

Jesse also mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey told him she didn't feel comfortable around her [redacted]. Casey allegedly told him that before this day [redacted] had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant [redacted] had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her.

I believe his explanation was that he was thinking of killing himself.

I do too. I think he mentioned that he had contemplated suicide in one of his interviews with LE as well. Sorry, I can't read the documents-- do they indicate who tipped LE off about the fact that George had a gun in the house?

And here is what she will probably say " Casey told me she had given the nanny a key to our home. We believe it was the nanny who did the computer searches from our home while Casey was working. We have said from day one, nanny wanted to hurt Casey." "Casey was at Universal, working as an event planner. I know, I went by there every day to ck that her car was there. Casey is mother of the year, Geroge & I are grand parents of the year. Lee loved that little girl like it was made from his own seed, no one in our family would have hurt Caylee. From day one, she has been giving you clues.":behindbar

Oh LeLe...so funny!
1.gif

I'm inclined to agree and figure it was one of her feel sorry for me stories. I could be wrong but I tend not to believe one thing that comes out of her mouth - esp when it's something she says to one of the guys she's trying to suck the life out of...

I agree with you completely, and yet...I can't get over LA's creepy, inappropriate laughter during his interviews with LE.

Online conversation between JG and KC recovered from her computer discussing Xanax in 2007. Although JG agreed it appeared to be an online chat they had, he did not recall ever discussing Xanax with her. The quality of the PDF online right now is too poor to read the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay