New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through the investigation, and getting to Zani and Universal- Casey was pretty elaborate in her lies - an email with a domain name from Universal no one has ever heard of, Universal included

Stories she told to each person individually - and when she spoke of Caylee it was 'the kid' AND if she met knew people, those people told LE that they never knew she had a child

It's all so elaborate - she really made her own world

Email fragment: "What the hell is going on?"

The following is what appears to be fragments of Yahoo web mail recovered from Casey's computer. It reads:

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore." The email goes on, "You told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work"? The author of the email goes on to write, "I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing what's going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more."

Who would write this email to Casey?!?!?!?

What was the date on it that they would be talking about not seeing Caylee for over a month?

Based on the responses here, I think it's fairly uncommon. Most of us think of baseball bats, guns, etc as household weapons.

Unless you're MacGyver, I can't see the average person googling "making weapons out of household products."

But you're right, the context us disturbing, especially in relation to "self defense". Someone was definitely interested in how to harm someone.

I happen to think of some pretty odd things as weapons, scissors, potato peelers, the old horse hair brushes. ( I got beat with the bristle side of one once, can you say "hamburger?") The combo of bleach and ammonia, straight out ammonia, windows made of glass, frozen chicken (nasty infection from being cut by an ucooked chicken bone)

Someone remind me to call my psychiatrist, I think I need to see him more. lol.

A good defense attorney could come up with a perfectly reasonable explanation for half the computer searches. I guess it's a good thing that Casey doesn't have a good attorney.

Perhaps that's part of her plan. Getting off on the chanrges cuz her lawyer screwed up.

Based on the responses here, I think it's fairly uncommon. Most of us think of baseball bats, guns, etc as household weapons.

Unless you're MacGyver, I can't see the average person googling "making weapons out of household products."

But you're right, the context us disturbing, especially in relation to "self defense". Someone was definitely interested in how to harm someone.

Maybe Cindy was going to kill Casey to get Caylee.

Has anyone given any thought to KC being the sexual abuser... It doesn't always originate from men... she could be twisting the tale to relieve any associated guilt by pointing her finger at her brother or father... or simply to gain sympathy from her knight in shining armour to rescue her?

Section 1 notables:

*Casey was fired from Universal/ColorVision for "job abandonment" (i.e, she never returned to work).

*Rick P's (Cindy's brother's testimony). "On August 21 I identified Rick Plesea as the uncle of Casey Anthony and brother of Cynthia. Rick had been posting information about the Anthony's family on the internet." [See, he was not a fake!]

RP: Counselor Cindy saw told her to kick Casey out on the street and for CA to file for custody of Caylee.

RP: Said Casey totally resented Cindy.

Rick tells the story of Casey at his wedding (that we've heard before). He said about the A's not noticing and denying Casey's pregnancy, "Cindy's a nurse. And I'm going, 'Mom, she's a nurse for crying out loud! Can't she see it?' "

Hehe.

I guess I didn't word it quite right -- it's not uncommon for people who are looking to do harm is more what I meant; (it's not so common in the general population other than when trying to see how others operate/think, etc).

The self defense part is kind of odd - I've seen quite a bit when it comes to protecting home/life from say the gvt or terrorists (to the extent of say how to make napalm) but not for practical everyday self-defense. Maybe self-defense would be more what's claimed after the fact?? As in was this person planning on harming/killing someone and would set it up to look like self-defense??

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS READING THESE REPORTS? tHEY ARE SOOOOOO SMALL........PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ENLARGE THEM TO BE READIBLE???

sORRY TO YELL.......FRUSTRATED!!
if you are on the microsoft browers , down at the very bottom on the right hand side is a + 100 if you arrow up from that you should be able to increase the size of the print. Well actually the whole browser

Perhaps that's part of her plan. Getting off on the chanrges cuz her lawyer screwed up.

True maybe she should have a mediocre attorney, better than Beaz, so the verdict doesn't get overturned, but not good enough that he actually gets her off the hook.

Originally Posted by OneLostGrl
"tried to pressure Casey into having sex with her..."

With HER?! OK, 'm sure someone already brought this up but huh
With her >insert word here like friend, brother, etc.<.

What was the date on it that they would be talking about not seeing Caylee for over a month?

Yeah, I have always had a funny feeling about that "month" issue because of her blog she posted before Caylee was even "missing" (before they even found Casey with TonE) and her comment to Casey something like "I have already given you a month, if I have to I'll call DCF in" on one of the 911 calls where you can hear them talking.

So, how is Cindy going to spin the sexual abuse accusations? Is she going to say that her daughter is a liar now? Very interesting doc dump indeed.

I am the most angry now at KC, "breaking neck"....that did it for me...
She's probably going to say that, from Day 1, whoever said it is a liar, you know, um.

You all are doing a terrific job, disclosing, discussing, etc and it means so
much to me since I don't have time to read any of the docs myself for a couple of days.
I just wanted to say thank you! Can't wait till I can dig into them too.:)

Re: Abuse allegations

I can see how a pathological liar who wants to stay away from the Anthony family home and have an EXCUSE to stay at TonE's (especially if he's leery of having her full time) would concoct an abuse story regarding George. TonE would be the big hero by letting Casey stay away from her abuser. But WHY concoct an abuse allegation to TonE and his roomates regarding LEE?

That very well may be correct FootballMom, however if her Father in anyway had sexual relations with her, particularly if she was a child, then it is easy to see who should be responsible in that situation.

I think that if Casey did tell her mother that Lee came into her bedroom one night, that's pretty significant. Perhaps more significant is that Cindy dismissed it. That alone would indicate to me that Lee initiated it... all of this is very troubling given LP's insinuation that Lee may be Caylee's father.

Open Internet explorer the go to fox, bring up the docs. In the bottom right there is a magnifying glass, click on it and you can adjust the font.

You can also hold down the Ctrl key while scrolling your mouse wheel upward. This will enlarge the page.

Originally Posted by rlms56
Email fragment: "What the hell is going on?"

The following is what appears to be fragments of Yahoo web mail recovered from Casey's computer. It reads:

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore." The email goes on, "You told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work"? The author of the email goes on to write, "I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing what's going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more."

Who would write this email to Casey?!?!?!?
It has to be Cindy. I don't know anyone else in this cast of characters old enough for "hot flashes" for starters. So Cindy wasn't talking to her everyday like she said on the stand which confirms she lied then (which we already knew).

I'm just tossing this out, but if we are to believe that Casey was sexually abused in that house. Is it at all possible that she knew or had a feeling that Caylee was/would be next?? And in some twisted manner she thought this was the only way to save her? I know this is extremely strange, but it just popped into my head and I had to suggest it.

ETA: this could also explain Casey's harsh resentment of Cindy. This often happens in sexual abuse situations where the mother doesn't stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back