New Leads in Hailey Dunn Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that be a strange twist if that turned out to be true? All this time looking at SA and it was connected to the other side of the family.

Maybe Hailey did make it to Clint's house that day.

In that interview ...

The trailer (drug house) Hailey was held in is behind the Coliseum, near 42nd and Golder.
http://goo.gl/maps/VFnQF

Maybe I misunderstood before, I thought they said Hailey's body was dumped behind the Coliseum. In this video, they do not say that. Only that this is the location of the trailer she was held at.

Billie says this is all new to her, beyond the family he is telling her about. She does know some of the family (names edited out of the video).

Billie says she has heard that someone not in Hailey's direct family, but someone connected to Hailey owed a huge debt and she was traded for that debt. She has heard that story.

Billie did not know SC was in the Grandmother's home in Dunn. She only knew the Aunt & Uncle and Grandmother were there.

Billie thinks Hailey is alive and they are now finally close to getting her back.

Billie says something about Sonja being associated with Clint's girlfriend. Is she saying this woman is part of Naomi Stewart's family?

That's what it sounds like to me.

Everything about this case is so far beyond hinky that my brain breaks trying to comprehend it. Poor Hailey.

Guys do you remember this? We assumed the parole officer was there because of Shawn's sister. What did she do, something like set a house on fire? Do any of you remember this?

I'm shocked, how all this comes full circle and is linked back to Shawn Adkins again!!

Billy owed money for drugs? Did she EVER tell LE this?!! It would never occur to her that Hailey's disappearance could possibly be linked to this? I tell you I am a compassionate person, but from the get-go in this case I have had a visceral reaction to Billie Dunn. Shawn too, but more so to her. I had a hard time listening to her in that short clip the other night. Not nice feelings come over me, when I see her or listen to her speak.
I for one was not happy to see a great PI like Mac S. become involved with this woman...period!

From the first week I've categorized this case to be the same as the Haleigh Cummings case and this new information is no different. There was a woman in Haleigh's case who came in late in the game with information too. IIRC, she left an envelope on a desk in the police department or something like that.

This just breaks my heart and shows how those who live for drugs will cover for their drugs no matter what. :maddening:

http://www.flfs.net/

Great, her PI is a debt collector ...

Let me tell you about "her" PI! He's one of the best. He has been responsible for the recovery of several missing persons. He has a heart of gold and he will work his *advertiser censored* off for the truth. I do think that he is trusting BD too much, but he's a big boy and knows his stuff. He and his family are already getting death threats because he took this case. I would trust him with my life! I say all of this because I know Mac, and I know what kind of work he does and how he does it.

Eyeroll... no wonder he's probono, better than any ad if this pans out. Billie knew about the letter for at least "weeks" now and that was the catalyst for getting a PI, imo. She said Hailey supporters helped find him (he's probably a good guy, not disparaging him at all)... and it turns out they've known there was a letter.

All they knew (according to 9west news) was that there was a letter about Hailey being held in Odessa. How devastating is that! Now it turns out that she was murdered and dumped in Odessa, not just being held there.

I will defend Mac Sanford with my last breath!!!!! Do you think that all he does is collect debts????? No, he goes into the ghettos of Houston to serve warrants on people that the cops won't even mess with! He has testified three times in cases involving the leader of the New Black Panther Party of Houston!!! He has found multiple missing persons and reunited families!!!! This man is afraid of NOTHING!!! This man is one of the best PI's in the country. Maybe he won't sing his own praises, but I sure will!!!! Mac Sanford is selfless to a fault and he gives his ALL. Mac Sanford is a good man...no, wait, Mac Sanford is a great man!!

I for one was not happy to see a great PI like Mac S. become involved with this woman...period!

Hopefully he is happily married, I see Billie as somewhat of a predator. That poor little ole me act, works on a surprisingly large number of men. Now that Shawn is out of the picture, she may decide to pick on men her own age
icon12.gif

P.S. MamaRoux, thanks for the info. But anyone who has been involved with Billie Dunn has always been suspect, MOO. I appreciate your opinion of Mac, he may very well be all that you say.

Hopefully he is happily married, I see Billie as somewhat of a predator. That poor little ole me act, works on a surprisingly large number of men. Now that Shawn is out of the picture, she may decide to pick on men her own age
icon12.gif

P.S. MamaRoux, thanks for the info. But anyone who has been involved with Billie Dunn has always been suspect, MOO. I appreciate your opinion of Mac, he may very well be all that you say.

I am absolutely suspect of BD as well. I think she knows much more than she is letting on. Failing a polygraph is enough in my book to steer clear, but Mac is NO fool. If there is any weakness, if you choose to call it that, is that he is much too tender hearted. He is an honest and good man. I would hate to see him hurt because of "these people."

Time will tell if any of this is true, if Mac is the man to uncover it and finally get to the bottom of this whole mess. He'll be my hero too!!!

Wouldn't that be a strange twist if that turned out to be true? All this time looking at SA and it was connected to the other side of the family.

Maybe Hailey did make it to Clint's house that day.

But then again, I have to keep in mind that it is Billie telling us that the connection is with Clint's girlfriends family. That does not sound like what the informant said. She said the 'teen's family.' I think Billie might be misdirecting or deflecting.

But then again, I have to keep in mind that it is Billie telling us that the connection is with Clint's girlfriends family. That does not sound like what the informant said. She said the 'teen's family.' I think Billie might be misdirecting or deflecting.

Sweating, too, I hope.

I know. It could go either way. And why hasnt SA been arrested yet for all that CP?

Seems there is major confusion over 2 different Sonya's. One is Patricia trichels sister law and the other is Sonja callahan who wrote the letter. I think Billie just assumed the newsman was talking about the Sonja that is related to Patricia. It's pretty easy to read Billies lips when she says Patricia. I don't have a clue why the reporter thought Sonja Callahan was at Sean's house..but would really like to know if that is true. I know Sean's sister was there and she was on probation for forging money orders, but her name is not Sonya. I hate to be too ugly, but I don't think the Newsman can keep all the players straight..I know he can't spell. The written text is awful.

Seems there is major confusion over 2 different Sonya's. One is Patricia trichels sister law and the other is Sonja callahan who wrote the letter. I think Billie just assumed the newsman was talking about the Sonja that is related to Patricia. It's pretty easy to read Billies lips when she says Patricia. I don't have a clue why the reporter thought Sonja Callahan was at Sean's house..but would really like to know if that is true. I know Sean's sister was there and she was on probation for forging money orders, but her name is not Sonya. I hate to be too ugly, but I don't think the Newsman can keep all the players straight..I know he can't spell. The written text is awful.

Ah, I thought they were the same person too. Thank you!

I'm not sure if that makes things clearer or even more muddled, but to my mind it somewhat increases the possibility the letter-writer is credible.

I'd just like to state that, for those speculating as to the drug debt and the intricacies thereof: If Billie and/or Shawn were simply users, there would be no 'debt.' Small-time users, in my work experience, do not get 'lines of credit.'

Dealers do. You can get a certain weight of drugs on consignment from the higher-up dealer - your supplier. You are given a length of time (for instance, 10 day turnaround, as it's called here in Chicago) and you have to pay back the funds you owe (for instance, if you get X amount of heroin (AKA dope) or some form of pill (called Vikes for Vicodin, Norks for Norcos, OCs or Orange Counties for Oxycontin) you must repay the balance owed PLUS some (for the gracious 'fronting' of the drug) and repay it within that time frame.

As far as what happens if you do NOT repay it, well, here in Chicago - those guys are in body bags. It's seen as a personal affront to their manhood, their gang, their 'block' affiliation (where they live) - and it's not tolerated.

But hypothetically, if you were short on the cash - perhaps you committed the ultimate faux paus of 'never get high on your own supply' and used all the drugs you were SUPPOSED to sell - and you had a beautiful teenage daughter - well, perhaps you had something to offer besides a murder rap. JMO and all that.

I'd just like to state that, for those speculating as to the drug debt and the intricacies thereof: If Billie and/or Shawn were simply users, there would be no 'debt.' Small-time users, in my work experience, do not get 'lines of credit.'

Dealers do. You can get a certain weight of drugs on consignment from the higher-up dealer - your supplier. You are given a length of time (for instance, 10 day turnaround, as it's called here in Chicago) and you have to pay back the funds you owe (for instance, if you get X amount of heroin (AKA dope) or some form of pill (called Vikes for Vicodin, Norks for Norcos, OCs or Orange Counties for Oxycontin) you must repay the balance owed PLUS some (for the gracious 'fronting' of the drug) and repay it within that time frame.

As far as what happens if you do NOT repay it, well, here in Chicago - those guys are in body bags. It's seen as a personal affront to their manhood, their gang, their 'block' affiliation (where they live) - and it's not tolerated.

But hypothetically, if you were short on the cash - perhaps you committed the ultimate faux paus of 'never get high on your own supply' and used all the drugs you were SUPPOSED to sell - and you had a beautiful teenage daughter - well, perhaps you had something to offer besides a murder rap. JMO and all that.

Clint himself told us in an interview ... Billie bought cocaine and packaged it up to sell. Shawn, had a snort-fest and she ended up with nothing to sell. Not a stretch to think Clint's version, was white-washed/cleaned up for public consumption. IIRC, he was mad at her when that happened, but IMO he didn't fully throw her under the bus (not as bad as he could have). We know how important money was to Billie, and she sure didn't have any legal earning capacity. Dealing, I would imagine produces a quick cash flow. Wonder if her Mama got her started or vice-versa?

Good point about users vs. dealers, thanks!

And if someone owed a bunch of $, but then suddenly that debt was paid off, would they maybe impulsively quit their job because they felt so relieved to be unburdened by the debt?

Boy, that Shawn is like some sort of locust or something, isn't he? Hailey gets a birthday cake; Shawn eats all her birthday cake. Billie buys some blow; Shawn snorts it all... :eek:hoh:

In that interview ...

The trailer (drug house) Hailey was held in is behind the Coliseum, near 42nd and Golder.
http://goo.gl/maps/VFnQF

Maybe I misunderstood before, I thought they said Hailey's body was dumped behind the Coliseum. In this video, they do not say that. Only that this is the location of the trailer she was held at.

Billie says this is all new to her, beyond the family he is telling her about. She does know some of the family (names edited out of the video).

Billie says she has heard that someone not in Hailey's direct family, but someone connected to Hailey owed a huge debt and she was traded for that debt. She has heard that story.

Billie did not know SC was in the Grandmother's home in Dunn. She only knew the Aunt & Uncle and Grandmother were there.

Billie thinks Hailey is alive and they are now finally close to getting her back.

Billie says something about Sonja being associated with Clint's girlfriend. Is she saying this woman is part of Naomi Stewart's family?[/quote]
The reporter never told BD about HD's ODing and death. Here's a new article. BD is not buying the letter and states she was blindsighted by the reporter:

http://www.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_0d3eb4be-1f02-11e2-86b5-0019bb30f31a.html

BBM Yes, look at her lips in the editing..she's saying it has something to do with PT I don't know if she is saying they are related, but Sonja knew PT.

Did you see the comment below one of the articles about the Toombs family secrets?

I got my cases mixed up. :blushing: There was just a case where the perp lived in San Angelo and vic in Brownwood. So all these cities and counties are overlapping. Too many San's in TX. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966