New page added to SusanPowell.org

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't think it would come to this, but I can't go look. I hope WVCPD is paying attention, though. :sick:

Josh and Steven Powell make me sick is all I can say without getting BANNED!

:furious: :furious: :furious:

OMG, this excuse for a "man" and "husband" sickens me. :sick:

I will be :banghead: until he is :behindbar:

I knew the stain had to be red like blood and I bet it was blood. That is why Mr. Cox said they thought she might be at a hospital when he was told about the stain.

No doubt in my mind it is blood and it is Susan's just not enough to say she died there.

It is time Mr. Cox and his family take the evidence they have and take Josh to court and sue him. Make the cops testify to the evidence they have found. Then sue for custody too.

I knew the stain had to be red like blood and I bet it was blood. That is why Mr. Cox said they thought she might be at a hospital when he was told about the stain.

No doubt in my mind it is blood and it is Susan's just not enough to say she died there.

It is time Mr. Cox and his family take the evidence they have and take Josh to court and sue him. Make the cops testify to the evidence they have found. Then sue for custody too.

BBM

Can they really do that? :waitasec:

OT/Good to see you posting, again.

Aarrrrrrgh! @!#%$!!!!!

That's all I can say and not get into trouble.

Well that new page pretty much guarantees that JP and SP are reading here. ;)

ETA: I wonder is Steven's family likes their son being used to deflect away from the real perp?

Just in time for the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Susan Cox Powell, her husband is apparently floating a theory that she ran off with a St. George man who went missing around the same time.

A website maintained by Josh Powell was updated Saturday with several supposed "parallels" between his wife and Steven Koecher, who was last seen Dec. 13, 2009, in Henderson, Nev. The posts strongly imply that Josh Powell and his father believe they went to Brazil, where Koecher served an LDS mission. Koecher's father and a spokeswoman for Susan Cox Powell's family said they place no stock in the idea. She disappeared Dec. 7, 2009, the same night that Josh Powell claims he took their two young sons camping in the bitter cold in the Simpson Springs area of Tooele County. He is the only person of interest police have named in her disappearance.

More at link:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=13530686

lots of great information...

The last thing I would believe is that Steven killed Susan...they are together and thats what counts...I beleive they are still in the country and closer than you think...Been saying this all along.

Ugh! They've done it again!! :censored:

Now they are claiming Susan was "leading a secret double life"

http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Respon...-Parallel-Utah-Disappearances-Connection.aspx
Before she left, huh? There's something just not right with the lot of them. I saw Susan's parents on a talk show to commemorate the year anniversary and for them to have to hear the wild accusations directed at them is unbelievable. Desperate measures by desperate folks if you ask me. I hope JP doesn't have a moment's peace.

My first thought when I saw this article was "Hmmmm I wonder if he's been reading at WS???" lol

Personally, I think it's out of line, absurd and even further damaging and belittling to himself (if that's possible...) to suggest that with no proof.

Where would they have met?

Never talked on the phone? Never emailed? Never had any type of communication at all? Just happened to run into each other one day and then decided to run off? Really? If she was leading a double life where is the one SHRED of evidence that proves that?

If Josh could produce ONE record of a phone call, or an email that connected SP to SK... then I would love nothing more than to entertain the idea. Something more than the same religion.

Until then... I think it's unlikely. Not impossible... look at Tiffany and Tre... but unlikely.

I agree that the Cox's need to take him to court and get custody. But that is just my opinion. They should think about what Susan would want them to do in this situation? Would she want her boys with Josh if he did kill her? I think that answer is pretty obvious...

So I am curious as to the basis for this development other than WS-SK and SP ran away together because what, they are both LDS? In the state of Utah how does this make them unusual?

Sort of like saying Tara Grinstead and Jennifer Kesse ran away together because they are both beautiful.

Sheesh.

If you do a little reading on SK, I dont think you will find it likely that SP left her children for him, or that SK would have found her to be his type. JMVHO.

My first thought when I saw this article was "Hmmmm I wonder if he's been reading at WS???" lol

Personally, I think it's out of line, absurd and even further damaging and belittling to himself (if that's possible...) to suggest that with no proof.

Where would they have met?

Never talked on the phone? Never emailed? Never had any type of communication at all? Just happened to run into each other one day and then decided to run off? Really? If she was leading a double life where is the one SHRED of evidence that proves that?

If Josh could produce ONE record of a phone call, or an email that connected SP to SK... then I would love nothing more than to entertain the idea. Something more than the same religion.

Until then... I think it's unlikely. Not impossible... look at Tiffany and Tre... but unlikely.

I agree that the Cox's need to take him to court and get custody. But that is just my opinion. They should think about what Susan would want them to do in this situation? Would she want her boys with Josh if he did kill her? I think that answer is pretty obvious...

BBM-I think they are in the same untenable position the Brown's were with their ex SIL OJ Simpson... :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back