New Search 9/12/2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, wm.

I have been wrestling with how to put the puzzle pieces together for dear Susan since day one. My former husband and inlaws were so much like the Powells that I feel like I have a vested interest in justice for Susan.

Wasn't it rumored that Josh bought a propane torch, too? At first thought it was for sealing a mine shaft but now I wonder if it was used to thaw the ground?

You're welcome, wm.

I have been wrestling with how to put the puzzle pieces together for dear Susan since day one. My former husband and inlaws were so much like the Powells that I feel like I have a vested interest in justice for Susan.

Wasn't it rumored that Josh bought a propane torch, too? At first thought it was for sealing a mine shaft but now I wonder if it was used to thaw the ground?

Wasn't that anecdotal like the purchase of plastic shrink wrap?

*chants* just.keep.digging. just.keep.digging. just.keep.digging. dig. dig. dig. dig.

:)

Dom, me and alot of people I know have had a nasty stomach virus since this past weekend. Something is going around here.

BBM. That's it in a nutshell.

Why IN THE WORLD would they even report this? So the "human remains" thing was wrong?

This really bothers me.

Well nothing new from Doug Wright other than him ranting. Gotta take off for awhile. BBL.

Why IN THE WORLD would they even report this? So the "human remains" thing was wrong?

This really bothers me.

Bothers me too, her family and friends must be going crazy.

Dom, me and alot of people I know have had a nasty stomach virus since this past weekend. Something is going around here.

Ugh. It went through my house like a wildfire. And I didn't completely avoid it. I just got a much less severe version. My poor little girl was just miserable, and my wife got pretty well flattened, too. I wonder if it's the same basic thing.

The thing about human remains, though, is that it is also a legal term. It's generally defined as the body of a deceased person at any stage of decomp or cremation.

Again, they're putting way too much effort, time, money, etc into this for it to just be a wild goose chase. I don't need to say that they know more than they say, because we all know that.

They want just enough information to get out, and they're deliberate about what they say. Merritt wouldn't have done the press interview and chosen his words carefully if he didn't already know what to expect.

It seems to me that LE has equated the dogs hitting with the fact of human remains and a grave, rather than as an indication of such...unless they do actually have some remains, I think they spoke too soon on this and have been trying to kind of backtrack ever since.

If this is the case, it is kind of shocking to me. The words "human remains" probably should never have been said, if they were referring only to the dogs indicating. JMO

This really bothers me.

Something is making them certain there are remains there. Whether they have used ground penetrating sonar or what I don't know. But they seem certain remains are there. They also didn't seem to want to say outright that they haven't laid eyes on the actual remains until yesterday. That is probably some type of strategy related to the suspect (IMO.)

Their comments and talking so cryptically has caused a lot of confusion, but I guess we just have to be patient and wait to see what they find during further digging.

This really bothers me.

I don't get the sense that WVPD has the bull by the horns, as it pertains to the media. The press conferences have been mostly very strange.

That said, I thought the Ely thing turned out really well. The Powells had holed up in their rat den without saying a word, and then, all of a sudden, they can't shut up.

This really bothers me.

Perhaps they should have worded it 'evidence' of human remains and that would cover the dogs' hits on the spot. Seems more like semantics than anything.

Bothers me too, her family and friends must be going crazy.

I have a feeling they are talking a little more clearly and openly with Mr. Cox. Since they are actually letting him visit the scene.

Hmm, its really weird about the remains thing. I hope they are really onto something here. Her family deserves closure. and she needs justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling