New Search 9/12/2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating, I am heading out and loading on to a plane for FL soon, not sure if I am going to have a computer where I am going, I was so hoping to hear something already about this.
Prayers for Susan and her family ........

FYI, on the cross rumor.

I vaguely remember seeing something about a cross this week, but I can't remember the context in which I saw it. It almost seems that it was only indirectly related to this, like someone saying, "There was another case that seemed like this, and what led them to the grave was a makeshift cross..." Does anyone remember a specific reference where it came up?

I for the life of me can't figure where this cross reference recently came from on THIS case.....I do remember reading something on another thread ( maybe Katelyn Markham???) about a body being found somewhere and a sort of a makeshift cross being found near that body.
Any chance the 'cross' inadvertently wandered over here??

Where did the idea that her remains have been moved or relocated come from? If anybody can clarify, please? I promise to read and catch up, promise. :)

I guess the biggest question is "What is the definition of remains?" Reminds me of Clinton and Lewinsky. I watched the re-airing of NG last again because I was here and not really paying attention, but she claimed...or stated skeletal remains were found. I take everything that comes from her show with a huge grain of salt, but sometimes wonder if she does get inside info that LE doesn't want known. It truly is just a waiting game at this point. :banghead:

NG- don't get me started!

Methinks LE has specific info they are not sharing. The ELY searches, that weird PC LE gave, inviting the media along on the searches. Daddy dearest and all his gross comments about being in luuuuvvvv with Susan. It's all starting to make sense in what we are seeing right now.

Strongly feel Susan has been moved ... more than once
icon9.gif

My first impulse is that this is a subtle dig at JP by LE. "We like and trust Mr. Cox, but not JP so we allow Mr. Cox at the site, but not JP." But I think there has to be more reason there. I may not know what that reason is, but I do know that LE does carefully consider each step and each thing they do there has to be some reason for it.

Wouldn't it be great if they were baiting JP to come to Utah so they could make an arrest? I do not know much about the law but with him being in a different state maybe they are having jurisdiction problems? Just a thought...

I am sure they considered that HRD alerts from K-9's are not always directly over the top of human remains. I have read here that they are alerting over a depression in the soil. What I am wondering is if it is possible that the scent has traveled underground (natural passageways, drainage, etc...) as fluid seeps over time like water seeks it's own level. IOW, the actual remains may be further uphill. I'm sure the handlers have thought of this though. Eight separate teams or dogs? Is that right? Please forgive me as I play catch up here. I have followed this case for updates but have not followed it closely as most of you have.

ETA: Oriah...thoughts? SARx?
Anybody?

I keep reading about these confirmed alerts by so many K-9's and my mind wants to look for the simplest answer, I guess.

8 separate dogs, as I understand it, dsntslp. I believe they may be from 2 different teams. But I can't keep up with the reporting! It's not making a whole lot of sense to me. And I really hope I'm wrong.

The idea that her body was moved, and/or that a cross marked the spot are both rumors, as far as I know, or theories.

I know that if my daughter was missing, and there was a chance LE found her possible remains, I would be fighting to get where the action is. I would want to be sure and see things for myself. Right or wrong. Good for mr. Cox!

Where did the idea that her remains have been moved or relocated come from? If anybody can clarify, please? I promise to read and catch up, promise. :)

It was just speculation. About a month ago, Josh's dad told a reporter that Josh had decided on the spur of the moment to go camping again. I think the speculation was that he might have gone to get her, and that LE was tracking him via GPS.

There's nothing concrete there, though.

It was just speculation. About a month ago, Josh's dad told a reporter that Josh had decided on the spur of the moment to go camping again. I think the speculation was that he might have gone to get her, and that LE was tracking him via GPS.

There's nothing concrete there, though.
Ahh, Thank you. I do remember a lot of you here were worried about the boys until they were physically seen again. TY TY And Cluciano 63 too!

I am sure they considered that HRD alerts from K-9's are not always directly over the top of human remains. I have read here that they are alerting over a depression in the soil. What I am wondering is if it is possible that the scent has traveled underground (natural passageways, drainage, etc...) as fluid seeps over time like water seeks it's own level. IOW, the actual remains may be further uphill. I'm sure the handlers have thought of this though. Eight separate teams or dogs? Is that right? Please forgive me as I play catch up here. I have followed this case for updates but have not followed it closely as most of you have.

ETA: Oriah...thoughts? SARx?
Anybody?

I keep reading about these confirmed alerts by so many K-9's and my mind wants to look for the simplest answer, I guess.

I know that they said the dogs are still alerting into the hole they are digging so they still think something is down there. But, I was thinking similar thoughts as you last night about what you said. I was even wondering if down under is part of a mine shaft where a body was left, and the entrance to the mine is a distance away. But...they say the soil on top of this area was disturbed 'recently', so....I don't know.

We eat it all the time. It's funny. I hadn't thought of that. I wonder what the symptoms of listeria are.

I know this is O/T but symptoms are nausea, fever, and diarrhea..You always have to wash the outside of melons before cutting them open..Most people forget to do that..I know I do because I figure the rind protects the inside..NOT!

I know that they said the dogs are still alerting into the hole they are digging so they still think something is down there. But, I was thinking similar thoughts as you last night about what you said. I was even wondering if down under is part of a mine shaft where a body was left, and the entrance to the mine is a distance away. But...they say the soil on top of this area was disturbed 'recently', so....I don't know.

Once upon a time, one of my grandfathers was a sheriff. So naturally, I asked what he thought of this whole situation, since he'd dealt with some high profile murders. His opinion is that JP definitely killed her, and that his father knows and possibly helped.

As for what WVCPD is doing...they cannot and will not tell everything. They wouldn't call in BLM resources, their forensics resources, etc if they didn't have something concrete to tell them what they have.

As for the changing stories...that just seems logical. They let out a big piece, get the attention of their suspect, and then continue along with the "no comment" line. It's brilliant, actually, because the reaction has already been provoked.

This isn't a "well we thought there was something" it is a "we know there is something." These resources are costly, especially when your major case lieutenant and police chief are in Delta instead of their jurisdiction. Also, forensics working on this case instead of countless others.

There is something big, and we're going to find out in time. But we have to be patient. These people know exactly what they're doing.

Was the talk about Josh buying plastic a rumor or fact?

I'm praying that at least DNA is found under the disturbed dirt to show that Susan was there at one time. I bet if Susan's body was there at one time that Josh is peeved and frantic that the plastic wrap didn't work as well as his "genius" mind thought it would.

Once upon a time, one of my grandfathers was a sheriff. So naturally, I asked what he thought of this whole situation, since he'd dealt with some high profile murders. His opinion is that JP definitely killed her, and that his father knows and possibly helped.

As for what WVCPD is doing...they cannot and will not tell everything. They wouldn't call in BLM resources, their forensics resources, etc if they didn't have something concrete to tell them what they have.

As for the changing stories...that just seems logical. They let out a big piece, get the attention of their suspect, and then continue along with the "no comment" line. It's brilliant, actually, because the reaction has already been provoked.

This isn't a "well we thought there was something" it is a "we know there is something." These resources are costly, especially when your major case lieutenant and police chief are in Delta instead of their jurisdiction. Also, forensics working on this case instead of countless others.

There is something big, and we're going to find out in time. But we have to be patient. These people know exactly what they're doing.

BBM:
I sure hope so. Susan needs to be found. I hope today is the day.

Per KSL radio, they have stopped digging and are now sifting the soil that they already dug. No body.

JP moved the body then, hatesSociopaths? If this is indeed the case, why haven't they freaking have JP and SP under close watch? I mean come on!

Another rumor, I think. I can't tell you exactly where it came from, though.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95206"]Was Josh Seen Buying A LARGE Amount of Shrink Wrap? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks, I found the thread on the plastic, see above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV