New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO but I think the guy in the trenchcoat is the fed. But again, that's JMHO

I feel like a a$$ saying this but I seriously wish that Hotchner, Prentiss, Rossi,
Morgan, JJ, Reid and Garcia were real people.. Lisa would have been found..

Oh if life only worked that way... I still wish they were real. :crazy:

cf263bec-0cc6-456e-9841-f861ed4d6337_400.jpg

Anybody recognize the name on that collar?

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

bit of a coinsidence that everything was cancelled at the last min and LE just happen to be searching here. i wonder if DB and JI new this search was going ahead before everything was cancelled,maybe LE are getting a little too close to home for their liking JMO:waitasec:

my live feed is just a black screen....anyone elses like that or is it just me ?

I believe all the live feeds were taken down now. I guess not enough action for them. we will see if they come back later, maybe if there is another search which thought I saw someone post that there was.. I have to go back and look again now.

I can understand being tired. But I guarantee you most parents would not "need a rest" I don't think I could rest until my child was found! There is just way too many red flags in this whole situation.
Exactly. They're not out putting up flyers, or begging for Lisa's life everyday, or sitting with LE.

They are doing nothing! Yet they are exhausted.

Meanwhile, their helpless infant is still MISSING.

Sorry, mommy and daddy are exhausted??? Sickens me.

IMO

I feel like a a$$ saying this but I seriously wish that Hotchner, Prentiss, Rossi,
Morgan, JJ, Reid and Garcia were real people.. Lisa would have been found..

Oh if life only worked that way... I still wish they were real. :crazy:

I always think this!! When a case gets tough or people aren't talking ... I'm like, we need to get the BAU on this!:floorlaugh:

I believe all the live feeds were taken down now. I guess not enough action for them. we will see if they come back later, maybe if there is another search which thought I saw someone post that there was.. I have to go back and look again now.

ty frankie,thought it was just my laptop being a pain in the a$$ again.

i couldn't agree with your previous post more.they seem to be doing the bare minimum to find Lisa. makes me feel sick.

O/T but in relation to the post about the criminal minds team....i do love spencer reid :woohoo: :floorlaugh:

So another flop. Maybe they should start searching for a live baby. They may get lucky.

I am sorry to post this quote again but please can anyone tell me what they think of this. I am so disgusted with this right now. What is wrong with this entire family. Looks like the house was also going to be shown today at the same time the police started their search so not sure which was called on and off first. All I know is there is a baby out there and the Bradleys and Irwins are tired and need to rest now.

From KMBC:

"The last few weeks have been exhausting to everyone working on behalf of the Irwin family, it has exhausted Lisa's parents and her friends and family," attorney Cyndy Short said in a news release. "The consensus is we call need a rest until next week.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c0QkeAPx

I apologize in advance for what I am going to say

You'd think someone would be relaxed, what with just getting her hair done and all....

I always think this!! When a case gets tough or people aren't talking ... I'm like, we need to get the BAU on this!:floorlaugh:

Personally, I think Brenda Lee Johnson, (The Closer) would be good for this one. :D

Sadly, we are all stuck with the reality of how life really works.

Wonder why they chose this pond to boat around in? Is it simply b/c it links up the family and the siting of the man with the baby?

Wonder if they will put divers in the pond to really search the bottom? Wonder why they were only there for one hour?

So another flop. Maybe they should start searching for a live baby. They may get lucky.

Any proof that they have not been looking for a live baby?? :waitasec:

Personally, I think Brenda Lee Johnson, (The Closer) would be good for this one. :D

Sadly, we are all stuck with the reality of how life really works.

Patrick Jane? :beats:

wish it was just an episode of a detective show and not this horrible reality :(

is there any truth that they are searching a park? someone posted it up thread but not seen any confirmation of that

Authorities with the FBI and Kansas City Police Department searched Chaumiere Woods Park, in the 3700 block of NE 43rd Terrace. That's near Interstate 35 and Chouteau Trafficway, about two miles north of Lisa’s home in the 3600 block of Lister Avenue in Kansas City.
NBC Action News reporter Lindsay Shively reports one boat was in a lake there, and two more ground crews were searching the area. All three had dogs.
Police say the search is not based off of any specific tip. Investigators had left the area, appearing to not have found anything by about 12:50 p.m.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-about-10-miles-from-her-home#ixzz1c0alBnPs

Looks like you were right Grandma about the guy in the trench coat!

Exactly. They're not out putting up flyers, or begging for Lisa's life everyday, or sitting with LE.

They are doing nothing! Yet they are exhausted.

Meanwhile, their helpless infant is still MISSING.

Sorry, mommy and daddy are exhausted??? Sickens me.

IMO

Well lying, hiding the truth and covering up are exhausting.:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members