GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Abby on this lovely Spring-like day. Find your way home, Abby!

Every day she goes without contact I get more disheartened and think she may not be alive :(

Travel Centers of America, Flying J Truck Stops and Stuckey's. Can you think of any other truck stops to add?
Google their websites. Great maps of every location nationwide and they are along every highway. What about emailing/facebook messaging them and simply asking if they can post one missing person poster for AH? Tell them the missing person posters are on the website or tell them that you can mail them one if they PROMISE to hang it.

On the websites they list every address and phone number for each store. If you are willing and you really want to help, call a specific store and beg them to help by hanging one poster. If you decide to do this, can you post which state you are taking so we can each take a different state. Keep track of who you contact so we can give PK a list. This gives all involved a good idea of where posters have been posted. After you finish looking for businesses in that state who would be willing to hang a poster then you pick another state and again post which state you are working on so we each work on getting her posters up all across America.
You can each email whatever businesses, stores, or organizations that you want to email and it only requires your time. A good option if you can not afford to print or mail out posters. Every single person can help. Oh----- Homeless shelters might be another good place to distribute her missing person posters. No one knows what happened to AH so I am just tossing some ideas around. Make sure that you give them the BAH website and the BAH Facebook link and ask them to share it. Ask them to ask their local Wal Mart to get AH's missing poster in local stores in their area. Remind them of the $20,000 reward, and to call 911 if they think for even a second that they have see her and also give them the 1-800-CALL-FBI for any tips. It certainly would not hurt to ask. These businesses could say "NO" but they might also say "YES" and that gets AH's picture seen by truck drivers, travelers, and people who have no idea that she is missing. If you want to help ZH, PK, AS, the BAH page and the MHFAH page and help Abby then each one of you can really do something important. If ZH approves of this idea and PK says it is ok, then we really work hard to help them find her and to Bring Abby Home.

Travel Centers of America, Flying J Truck Stops and Stuckey's. Can you think of any other truck stops to add?
Google their websites. Great maps of every location nationwide and they are along every highway. What about emailing/facebook messaging them and simply asking if they can post one missing person poster for AH? Tell them the missing person posters are on the website or tell them that you can mail them one if they PROMISE to hang it.

On the websites they list every address and phone number for each store. If you are willing and you really want to help, call a specific store and beg them to help by hanging one poster. If you decide to do this, can you post which state you are taking so we can each take a different state. Keep track of who you contact so we can give PK a list. This gives all involved a good idea of where posters have been posted. After you finish looking for businesses in that state who would be willing to hang a poster then you pick another state and again post which state you are working on so we each work on getting her posters up all across America.
You can each email whatever businesses, stores, or organizations that you want to email and it only requires your time. A good option if you can not afford to print or mail out posters. Every single person can help. Oh----- Homeless shelters might be another good place to distribute her missing person posters. No one knows what happened to AH so I am just tossing some ideas around. Make sure that you give them the BAH website and the BAH Facebook link and ask them to share it. Ask them to ask their local Wal Mart to get AH's missing poster in local stores in their area. Remind them of the $20,000 reward, and to call 911 if they think for even a second that they have see her and also give them the 1-800-CALL-FBI for any tips. It certainly would not hurt to ask. These businesses could say "NO" but they might also say "YES" and that gets AH's picture seen by truck drivers, travelers, and people who have no idea that she is missing. If you want to help ZH, PK, AS, the BAH page and the MHFAH page and help Abby then each one of you can really do something important. If ZH approves of this idea and PK says it is ok, then we really work hard to help them find her and to Bring Abby Home.

Hoping PK will see this! Dysarts in Maine just south of Bangor would be a great place to put the posters. Any truck going north of Bangor or into New Brunswick goes through that stop. I sent a bunch to friends of my children at universities both here in the US and in Canada. I also have connections in the healthcare industry and I've sent flyers to others, just thinking outside the box in case she ended up needed any medical care they'd be looking for her. I would suggest hitting emergency rooms and emergent care facilities as well as free clinics with flyers, even if just for the staff. Has there been any thought to doing a mass mailing? Sending out flyers to every resident might be helpful.

Hey it does not hurt to throw out ideas! I understand PK's reasoning, 100% I don't like ads but trying to get a website started you have to do what you have to do. In this case I think SM is key and BAH have that covered, PK and AS have done a fantastic job!

Oh and who the ... is kabob? o_O (your post quoting my post)

Hi Skibaboo. Im Amanda Smith, from BAH. First off, thank you! Secondly, we ALWAYS welcome all suggestions and ideas. Anyone who has a suggestion or idea, please just contact us either at BAH fb page or BAH website!!

Hoping PK will see this! Dysarts in Maine just south of Bangor would be a great place to put the posters. Any truck going north of Bangor or into New Brunswick goes through that stop. I sent a bunch to friends of 7my children at universities both here in the US and in Canada. I also have connections in the healthcare industry and I've sent flyers to others, just thinking outside the box in case she ended up needed any medical care they'd be looking for her. I would suggest hitting emergency rooms and emergent care facilities as well as free clinics with flyers, even if just for the staff. Has there been any thought to doing a mass mailing? Sending out flyers to every resident might be helpful.

Hi Mom. Im Amanda Smith. I will mention this Paul and see what we can do. I have done several mass mailings of fliers and bookmarks all over the country. We also have contacted several trucking companies, all over the country, who have outfitted their fleets with Abby magnets. If you have any companies in mind that may be interested, please feel free to contact on BAH fb 😊

Hello Nightowl. Im Amanda Smith from BAH. I will mention this to Zenya and we can go from there! Thank you for the suggestions!

I haven't been following this story as much lately. However, I just read an article on line written by a private detective who feels she may still be in the area. I thought long and hard about his thoughts and I have to say he could be right. What better place to hide something then in plain view. So hopefully the LE is looking hard at the community and possibly profiling some of the people there and watching them.

Can you link that article Jade?

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/111944-pi-says-abby-in-the-northeast-police-can-t-confirm

Be sure and read the article, not just the headline. The headline, like many headlines, are not really what the whole article is about. The PI in this article is the same Massachusetts based PI interviewed a few weeks ago by Fox News Boston. He is stating this as his own theory, not based on information from LE. If you read the article you will see responses from LE about his theory.

Yesthis is the article however this is his theory and it does make sense

One more thing do you remember the letter Zenya wrote to Abby, she said just let me know where you are and I will come pick you up. To me imo that doesn't sound like she is far away, if she was far away wouldn't Zenya had said I will find away to get to you and get you home and not I will come pick you up? This is why I have to agree with the article on the possibility that she could still be in the area and the LE early on told people to keep an eye out, if someone moves, or if someone is acting strange so I think this person could be right that she could still be in the area. It's hard to tell but like you said it was his theory but just the same he does have some expertise in this field and probably does know what he is talking about.

One more thing do you remember the letter Zenya wrote to Abby, she said just let me know where you are and I will come pick you up. To me imo that doesn't sound like she is far away, if she was far away wouldn't Zenya had said I will find away to get to you and get you home and not I will come pick you up? This is why I have to agree with the article on the possibility that she could still be in the area and the LE early on told people to keep an eye out, if someone moves, or if someone is acting strange so I think this person could be right that she could still be in the area. It's hard to tell but like you said it was his theory but just the same he does have some expertise in this field and probably does know what he is talking about.

<modsnip>

He is going on percentages when he came up with his theory as a lot of missing people are within 50 miles or so of their homes. Keep in mind this is the same "expert" who way overanalyzed ZH's creation of the map, thinking it was to post safe locations for Abby to go to (and he said that on TV). That was a dangerous misinterpretation of the map as that was not the intention at all.

<modsnip>

He is going on percentages when he came up with his theory as a lot of missing people are within 50 miles or so of their homes. Keep in mind this is the same "expert" who way overanalyzed ZH's creation of the map, thinking it was to post safe locations for Abby to go to (and he said that on TV). That was a dangerous misinterpretation of the map as that was not the intention at all.

<modsnip> I would think you'd want us to analyze every tid-bit. Maybe, just maybe, someone will figure out something to bring Abby home. IMO, if writing letters and posting them on social media is how ZH thinks it best to communicate with Abby, she should write one everyday.

As for Mr. Shamshak, I wish he had conditioned his statements. All he did was muddle the waters with his opinion, however "expert" he thinks it is, and a lot of the information portrayed in that interview was wrong (IMO, with what I know of Abby's case). While it infuriates me, I can't even imagine how you all are feeling. The ripple effect is still making waves. :banghead:

Abby, find your way home!

http://www.wmur.com/news/friends-of...book&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=hootsuite

For the first time, friends of a missing North Conway teen are publicly pleading for the girl's safe return.

<snip>

A video and three letters were posted on BringAbbyHome.com, describing how much the teen is missed

http://www.bringabbyhome.com/we-miss-you-abby/

There are no words for the profound sadness I feel for Abby and her friends. These kids need continued help coping with Abby's disappearance and staying strong for her and themselves.

Okay, here's a post that might go in the column of "reading too much into things"...

There are some comments on the MHFAH under a post from 3/10 with some questions (in the replies to ANB). Also, on JC's FB page from 3/12 he alludes to the same issue. I saw this a few days ago but thought I'd post it now because it's been niggling me.

Abby is so lucky to have so any friends and family who love her. Praying she is alive and well. If someone is holding her Please let her go home.

Okay, here's a post that might go in the column of "reading too much into things"...

There are some comments on the MHFAH under a post from 3/10 with some questions (in the replies to ANB). Also, on JC's FB page from 3/12 he alludes to the same issue. I saw this a few days ago but thought I'd post it now because it's been niggling me.

A peek at JC's Facebook almost makes it seem like he knows exactly what is going on and why...

ETA: Not that I think he truly does. While he is probably well meaning, I think some people feel more important to an investigation or closer to a missing person if they feel that they have exclusive info. It does appear though from the comments on JC's page and on MHFAH March 10 that there is perhaps a strong rumor amongst the locals or those closer to the case that the rest of us are unaware of. Hmm...

I can't find his facebook. Can u send a link? Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member