GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's a post that might go in the column of "reading too much into things"...

There are some comments on the MHFAH under a post from 3/10 with some questions (in the replies to ANB). Also, on JC's FB page from 3/12 he alludes to the same issue. I saw this a few days ago but thought I'd post it now because it's been niggling me.

Different James that was being addressed (even JC misunderstood which I just responded to tonight). The post I was asking about was deleted by the original poster. The person who posted it has some angry opinions about the DA's office in New Hampshire and so has been a frequent commenter about anything the DA does as lies and I wanted to know what the lie was in Abby's case (I think he was defining not revealing the letter as a "lie"). I was calling him out on BS. Nothing here about a lie from JC or his friends.

Different James that was being addressed (even JC misunderstood which I just responded to tonight). The post I was asking about was deleted by the original poster. The person who posted it has some angry opinions about the DA's office in New Hampshire and so has been a frequent commenter about anything the DA does as lies and I wanted to know what the lie was in Abby's case (I think he was defining not revealing the letter as a "lie"). I was calling him out on BS. Nothing here about a lie from JC or his friends.

Thanks for clarifying, PK.

A peek at JC's Facebook almost makes it seem like he knows exactly what is going on and why...

ETA: Not that I think he truly does. While he is probably well meaning, I think some people feel more important to an investigation or closer to a missing person if they feel that they have exclusive info. It does appear though from the comments on JC's page and on MHFAH March 10 that there is perhaps a strong rumor amongst the locals or those closer to the case that the rest of us are unaware of. Hmm...

Who knows what he's alluding to? I think he only thinks he knows what's going on. Hot wind.

I am so happy to see another paper covering Abby's story ~
the letters from her friends are just amazing.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20140319-NEWS-140319657

"The messages from the friends posted on www.bringabbyhome.com express how much they miss and love her.

The video message ends with a reminder about the $20,000 reward for information leading to her, as well as a number to call with information: 1-800-CALL-FBI."

Hoping the video and letters will bring an end to this. The video was painful to watch and I commend the children on their courage. Whoever has Abby needs to let her go home. She's loved, missed and wanted by not only her family but her entire community.

Okay, here's a post that might go in the column of "reading too much into things"...

There are some comments on the MHFAH under a post from 3/10 with some questions (in the replies to ANB). Also, on JC's FB page from 3/12 he alludes to the same issue. I saw this a few days ago but thought I'd post it now because it's been niggling me.

Remember it's all considered rumor, but the comments on the MHFAH page in reply to ANB were replies to a different James who deleted his comments about lies and deleted his Facebook as well. Some of his comments can be seen here as JV.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c....Hernandez?filter=3+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

As for JDC well, hot wind was the best description.

Again it's all in the category of 'rumor'

OOPS I should have read all the comments! Thanks PK!

Even the controversial FB posts do get people thinking of Abby. There are some real wingnuts out there, and it must be so easy for them (not us!!! ha) to hide behind the computer screen and write nasty stuff.

But the real goal: BRING ABBY HOME!! Soon, please!

http://www.wmur.com/news/friends-of...book&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=hootsuite

http://www.bringabbyhome.com/we-miss-you-abby/

There are no words for the profound sadness I feel for Abby and her friends. These kids need continued help coping with Abby's disappearance and staying strong for her and themselves.

The video and letters brought tears to my eyes. It's so sad and so heartwarming at the same time. I hope the kids have access to counseling through the school or the community.

I have said before that Abby had no intention of leaving. She didn't do this someone else did. This convinces me.

The video and letters brought tears to my eyes. It's so sad and so heartwarming at the same time. I hope the kids have access to counseling through the school or the community.

I have said before that Abby had no intention of leaving. She didn't do this someone else did. This convinces me.

I've been really sure throughout that Abby didn't leave on her own. There's part of me that wants to believe she left on her own and has run to someone who, while they aren't the best for her, won't harm her because that's easier to sleep with every night. But sadly, I've known in my heart of hearts that whoever she went with that day had plans for her that she was clueless about and I just hope she can find her way home soon.

Wcax in VT just did another short piece on Abby. They also mentioned the reward. I hope this new bump in media brings forth new leads and ultimately Abby home to her many loved ones.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wcax in VT just did another short piece on Abby. They also mentioned the reward. I hope this new bump in media brings forth new leads and ultimately Abby home to her many loved ones.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you want to know the importance of continuing to share Abby's picture and story, WCAX is covering Abby because one of their reporters came to North Conway with her family back in October and she was struck by all of the posters. I talked with her back in November and she felt it was important they continue to cover Abby.

It is on the front page of their website right now.

Maybe like a surfer?

"As of 5 p.m., there was no sign of any police activity at Wallis Sands. There were dozens of surfers in the water along the Rye coast on Thursday afternoon, however. "

http://hampton-northhampton.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/body-recovered-off-nh-coast

I don't know. All I heard from someone who lives across the street is that it was a female and someone local. There's rumors about who it is, but it wasn't a name familiar to my friend so she assumed it was someone younger.

In the comment section on WMUR, so its speculation not fact. A man said he watched as they remove a female from the water and he said this person was not in the water for more than an hour. I had no clue people go surfing in March btw. Prayers to this person, her family and friends. :( It's always terrible to hear those words on the TV and radio. I hope Abby is going to be one of the lucky ones and that she comes home to all of the family and friends who love her and miss her. I somehow have always believed that Abby is alive somewhere and that she is going to call her mom or someone will recognize her and call the police and she will come home. I will continue asking people to post her missing person posters nationwide. I'm mailing out posters to Travel Centers of America Truck stops if anyone decides to help: http://www.tatravelcenters.com/find-a-location
I started with Alabama tonight and I did the one in NH since its local. I emailed Target Corporate and they are putting her poster in their stores but only for one week. I'm not sure which stores.
:) There is always HOPE. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members