GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in NH this past week and stopped at a rest area long I-95 and saw one of her fliers in the bathroom. Whoever is distributing fliers of her is doing a great job in getting the word out. I live on the opposite coast and it was amazing to see how proactive New Englanders are being in keeping everyone informed as to this young girl's disappearance. Keep up the good work.

I've been trying to catch up on this case. Only on thread 10. Just wondering if you guys knew about something called "way back machine". It shows pages from the Internet that have been deleted but you can search on there and bring them back to see.

I've been trying to catch up on this case. Only on thread 10. Just wondering if you guys knew about something called "way back machine". It shows pages from the Internet that have been deleted but you can search on there and bring them back to see.

Nope never heard of it..... but you better believe I'm going to go Google right now...lol. sounds like a great tool!

I'm glad to see active sleuthing! Please remember however that we have no POI's or suspects so don't bring up any deleted social media accounts unless they are Abby's.

Thinking of her today. This case is very troubling. It seems it was not handled like other cases I have seen. I dont understand why certain information was kept under wraps and why it seemed everything was so hush hush.

Just the way it came across to me. Really concerned that LE knows more than what they told the public.

Thinking of her today. This case is very troubling. It seems it was not handled like other cases I have seen. I dont understand why certain information was kept under wraps and why it seemed everything was so hush hush.

Just the way it came across to me. Really concerned that LE knows more than what they told the public.

I think they know a lot more too. I don't know what the rumours are locally, but as they say there is no smoke without fire.

I just wish Abigail could be found and give closure on this whole episode to her mother and sister.

I don't usually like to bump or to ask about speculation -- but does anyone else think that Abby's mom or LE have heard from her again, and so are disinclined from commenting?

I don't usually like to bump or to ask about speculation -- but does anyone else think that Abby's mom or LE have heard from her again, and so are disinclined from commenting?

Assuming she wrote the first letter willingly, it wouldn't be that far fetched to believe Abby has written other letters. I don't think so, though. I believe her family and friends feel she isn't a willing participant in any of this and are disinclined to to speak openly because there isn't anything to say openly.

Find your way home, Abby.

It is my opinion that there has been further correspondence from Abby (or at least appearing to be from Abby) other than the one letter that was made public knowledge.

Yet I also believe that Zenya and others do not believe that Abby is gone willingly. This could mean several things, however-- believing that a fifteen-year-old doesn't have the wisdom to willingly choose the be gone, that she is being taken advantage of, has been made mentally vulnerable, and/or is being physically kept away by force.

This is mostly just speculation and opinion on my part. But it is the impression I have gotten from comments by Zenya and WS posters who are close to Zenya.

To me, it doesn't make a difference. Abby is barely fifteen and needs to be home. At fifteen there is no good reason to be gone from home so long-- you lack perspective, life experience, and are too easily taken advantage of. Not to mention at fifteen-years-old I feel that Abby must be with someone older-- and IMO there is no way that person is well-meaning. IMO, even if Abby originally thought that she was leaving voluntarily- any attempt to return home would be met by force. It is not a normal, healthy adult that takes away or harbors a fifteen-year-old from her family.

I believe that it's possible she left willingly/voluntarily, but it's a moot point as she is not old enough to give her consent, so I think that LE (to say nothing about her poor mother) have an absolute obligation to locate her.

Surely there has to be some kind of contact evidence to show us who was luring Abigail away. I mean....text messages, computer evidence, emails, etc. This person that Abby is with, they had to have been some part of her life-even if just a computer profile name.

I really do not fee she is being "held" but jmo. I think she either ran away for whatever reason and then something happened to her, or she ran away and "likes" her new life. But I feel like she would write again, if that were the case. If not for the letter, I would think she was probably abducted/harmed locally right away. But all jmo.

I really do not fee she is being "held" but jmo. I think she either ran away for whatever reason and then something happened to her, or she ran away and "likes" her new life. But I feel like she would write again, if that were the case. If not for the letter, I would think she was probably abducted/harmed locally right away. But all jmo.

RBBM:
Understood. But with that letter we do not know that it is, in fact, authentic, other than LE saying "at this juncture we believe..." I still say that that statement was significant. If it was written by Abby without doubt, (which has not been said) Did she write it willingly? Was she unduly influenced?

If she has made more contact then that would be an occasion for pure joy and celebration. I see no reason, having publicized the first letter and the pleas for more contact, that LE would not release that info. The hope and the attentiveness that would result would be invaluable IMO.

Having said that, I think we should consider; Is a barely 15 yo teen really in a position to make an informed choice as to weather she "likes" her new life? So even if she seems willing, but is incapable of making good choices, IMO that is being "held".

I am actually jumping off your post Clu, so not directed at you.

moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member