GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, skibaboo. I don't have time track back all the earlier accounts today; sounds reasonable. ;)

I've been reading an article that had a timeline for this case in photo format (see link above photos)...and was puzzled by two pictures that came up. Hoping someone here who was following this case last year can help me out. From the timeline, it was reported that Abby might be wearing this purse and this necklace:

I'm just curious about these photos. I can see maybe having a photo on hand for the necklace that might have disappeared with her--it's still in a gift box and perhaps someone took a sentimental picture of it at the time it was received. But the handbag photo strikes me as odd. Who has a photo in their picture collection (or wherever this came from) of just a filled-and-being-used handbag lying on a desk? Why did LE think AH "may have had this handbag in her possession?" Was it mentioned where these photos came from? TIA
In other missing children cases, LE searched or shopped for clothing items identical or very similar to what the victim was wearing. When these items were located, they were shown to the media to help with the search. This situation may have occurred with the photos of Abigail's purse and necklace.

Something about this whole affair is simply not sitting right with me. I am convinced that LE and the family both never thought that Abby was kidnapped in the traditional sense. She made contact with them via a hand-written letter sent in the mail (what kid her age does that anymore?). No one is able to locate a kid that age? I mean, if she was not kidnapped in the traditional sense, then she went somewhere with someone that she knew. So a girl her age carries on a relationship (whether platonic or romantic) entirely outside of social media and her cell phone. No one can find this person just by looking through her stuff? Talking to her friends? Heck, my 15 year old niece snuck out of the house a few months back to make out with a 23 year old guy and she could not wait to brag to her friends about it the very next day (we found out that evening, of course).

This whole thing is so fishy. Nothing in what we have been told are the facts adds up to me. I am having a hard time making a reasonable scenario work here.

I am heavily leaning towards a hoax or a cover-up.

Just trying to get the bare-bones, again, here, (from that same link as above). LE reports that she sent a hand-written message to her mom that was post-marked Oct. 23 (Wed.), but her mom didn't receive it until Nov. 6 (Wed.).

Questions:

1) did LE say where it was post-marked from?
2) did LE have any idea why the letter would take 2 weeks to arrive at mom's house?

I think everyone is very happy she was found.
But something Is . very wrong here. Jmo

Just trying to get the bare-bones, again, here, (from that same link as above). LE reports that she sent a hand-written message to her mom that was post-marked Oct. 23 (Wed.), but her mom didn't receive it until Nov. 6 (Wed.).

Questions:

1) did LE say where it was post-marked from?
2) did LE have any idea why the letter would take 2 weeks to arrive at mom's house?

She did not send it to the house she sent it to, mom's p.o. box.

Excellent post. I think of all the cases we have that are unsolved where we have just this desperate prayer that the person be found, in the case of young people, often begging them to come home, no questions asked.

Yet now that we have a bona fide miracle, a once in a million outcome in a case if the magnitude, there is sudden angry demands? Allegations? Speculation?

I know LE is doing their job. No one except LE and Abby's family is entitled to know anything except that she is safe and LE is doing their job. I would love answers. But I don't sweat over these cases or work to find someone in order to earn a right to info. I just want them to be found safe and back with family.

These cases are agonizing. I'm so thankful this little girl is okay.

Me too, friend!!!!!!!

thanks button was not going to suffice on this one.

She did not send it to the house she sent it to, mom's p.o. box.

If I recall rightly we were not sure whose PO box it was sent to. The wording of info released about that was very vague and noncommittal causing weeks of speculation that the letter may have been directed to Abby's dad or a third party to then convey to mom.

This is really bugging me and confusing me but the Daily Mail is claiming the high school security footage is Abby returning this week from a train station.

But now I am wondering if she did return by train and they just have published the wrong photo?

Authorities Tuesday released pictures of a striped sweater and black pants and a camouflage backpack, as well as a still from security footage showing the moment the teen returned to a train station this weekend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...swers-missing-teen-returns.html#ixzz38K1Lea32
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Unless that letter was sent from Guam, then there is no way it took 2 weeks to reach anyone after being postmarked. The longest it would take is five days. So someone, somewhere just sat on it for ten days. How so totally bizarre. I sense a lot of fabrications and cover-ups surrounding this case. Nothing that the family or law enforcement has done has struck me as being at all straight-forward. I am not here to sleuth the family. I am only pointing out that there is very clearly something huge about Abigail or the family or someone close to the family that is being kept secret.

Not one single thing about this case makes me think that Abigail's disappearance was a mystery to the family. I think they had a pretty good idea of what went down; they simply could not physically locate her.

If I recall rightly we were not sure whose PO box it was sent to. The wording of info released about that was very vague and noncommittal causing weeks of speculation that the letter may have been directed to Abby's dad or a third party to then convey to mom.
I thought it went to her mom's Po Box and mom never checked it till that date.

This is really bugging me and confusing me but the Daily Mail is claiming the high school security footage is Abby returning this week from a train station.

But now I am wondering if she did return by train and they just have published the wrong photo?

Nothing I have seen from the attorney general in NH or NH state police has said anything about a train. And that photo the Daily Mail is using is from Kennett High School when she was leaving the school on Oct. 9 the day she went missing.....

Unless that letter was sent from Guam, then there is no way it took 2 weeks to reach anyone after being postmarked. The longest it would take is five days. So someone, somewhere just sat on it for ten days. How so totally bizarre. I sense a lot of fabrications and cover-ups surrounding this case. Nothing that the family or law enforcement has done has struck me as being at all straight-forward. I am not here to sleuth the family. I am only pointing out that there is very clearly something huge about Abigail or the family or someone close to the family that is being kept secret.

Not one single thing about this case makes me think that Abigail's disappearance was a mystery to the family. I think they had a pretty good idea of what went down; they simply could not physically locate her.

I think it was a PO Box that was in a different town and only checked every so often.

I saw this too earlier this morning and came here to see what others thought. Interesting that it is not being brought up until the afternoon!

I think it's just shoddy journalism, unfortunately. MOO.

I saw this too earlier this morning and came here to see what others thought. Interesting that it is not being brought up until the afternoon!

I think it's just shoddy journalism, unfortunately. MOO.

I wanted to say the same thing.... just bad journalism... and umm in Conway those trains are scenic railroads you don't "travel anywhere" outside the area, they are for entertainment really

It's happened before, I remember that case in upstate NY years ago. The guy held girls for months and then just let them go. The police did not believe their stories until one girl was able convince them she had been taken and kept in a basement. Rochester NY I think? The girls couldn't ID the house because they never saw the outside.

Look at the girls in Cleveland, they were in a well populated area not some farm in the middle of nowhere. We have no idea what condition Abby is in. I only hope that she was not abused.

If she ran off with a boy who said he cared about her, she may have believed him at first.

My thoughts have been from the beginning that it would be nearly impossible for a parent, friends, law enforcement etc not to know who she left with if she was a partner in it. Between the computer and cell phone records they had to know. Why was a name never released? Every similar case we saw after she went missing the mans name was always revealed.

That is why I still believe she was either not involved in going missing, or NH law enforcement botched this from day one.

Yes I am from upstate NY, the man John Thomas Jamelske was in Jamesville Dewitt, I knew one of the women and it was a house we dorve by often. The sad part was she was a known addict etc. , would tell crazy stories so to be honest it was hard for anyone to believe. But I learned not to judge from this incident cause we were all embarrassing wrong.

I'm wondering....if she has been "debriefed" and medically cleared by a hospital, seen by CPS as IMO is quite routine in the few rare cases like this.

Sometimes it's days before reunification with family occurs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was a PO Box that was in a different town and only checked every so often.

Okay...so that is where she sent the letter? Well that makes sense. It makes about as much sense as continuing on with your habit of only checking one of your PO boxes once every two weeks when your daughter may or may not have been kidnapped.

Yup, this is all very, very fishy.

Jmo,people are not entitled to know what happened just because they are curious. But they are entitled to know if a crime was committed, who the suspect is, if known, and any details as to MO, past criminal history, etc.

The handling of her return so far is the oddest I have ever seen, in any case. Obviously, people are fascinated. And LE is alluding to a criminal investigation, so the public does have an interest. Personally, I can hardly wait to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli