GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone finding any social media presence or priors for this perp?

I guess I'm really out of the loop...Google has a face matcher?

anyone finding any social media presence or priors for this perp?

Yeah he was arrested for marijuana possesion in december after abby went missing, traffic violations (speeding) maybe more.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Donald St. Germain, 76, who lives three trailers down from Kibby's home told The Associated Press he doesn't know Kibby and rarely saw him.

"The only time I saw him was this spring when he had to fix the roof on his trailer," he said.
St. Germain said he noticed police in the mobile home park around noon Monday.

An hour later, several FBI agents knocked on his door and told him they had arrested someone accused of keeping a girl captive.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...ew-hampshire-teen-abigail-hernandez-1.8909805

For those with doubts, I think this bears repeating.

Text enhancements are mine.
Nathaniel Kibby arrested, charged with kidnapping New Hampshire teen Abigail Hernandez
Published: July 28, 2014 4:48 PM
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

[...]

Attorney General Joseph Foster said Monday that law enforcement officials have worked around the clock to determine the facts surrounding the girl's disappearance and return. He said Abby provided the police with details of her kidnapping sufficient to warrant Kibby's arrest.

Abby's own words from earlier today.

Arrest made in Abigail Hernandez case
By Zachary T. Sampson, Globe correspondent
July 28, 2014

“I wish that I could personally thank everyone who looked for me. My gratitude is beyond words,” she said. “It’s an incredible feeling to be home and I believe in my heart that your hopes and prayers played a major role in my release. Thank you all for the welcome home.”

And for all of you who doubted the credibility of Abby, her family and her actions......I think you have the PO Box where you can send your written apology (that's about as nice as I can put it).

I feel so sorry for this young girl. Words can't describe what she must have gone through.

All the confusion probably results from the fact that she has been through a lot and it took a while to sort out what happened. It's probably still being sorted out, which is why I didn't get the anger at the initial lack of information. It would be irresponsible to give out more about what happened if they weren't sure what the exact situation was. Whether she is confused or afraid or whatever, there's likely a lot more to the story. They may only have enough information for the kidnapping charge at this time because they are still sorting out what happened after that.

Arraignment will be live streamed on WMUR

I wonder if he lives alone, or has a roommate? Maybe if he does, he will match the sketch. MOO

And for all of you who doubted the credibility of Abby, her family and her actions......I think you have the PO Box where you can send your written apology (that's about as nice as I can put it).

I feel so sorry for this young girl. Words can't describe what she must have gone through.

I'm celebrating the news! I am so happy for Abby and her family. They can breathe easier now that he is in jail. And I am overjoyed that all the armchair detectives vilifying this child and the hardworking law enforcement investigators can take a vacation for awhile. I hope JC feels better!

Edit: not sure that reads correctly--I was saying posters on MSM who vilified Abby and denigrated LE all week can stop now. LE doesn't get a vacation, but I bet they are pretty happy tonight,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member