GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God, i need to stay away from that missing page. Has anyone seen the latest posted by a DA two hours ago? My stomach is just turning- hope this isn't true. :(

Maybe, LE is checking on all RSO's in NH and surrounding states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kathryn Stalbaum. Found safe. She'd run away Chicago on her own. Took a bus.

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question. Yes it is Kathryn Stalbaum. Weird though, I know it was this girl I was asking about, I must be getting old because I do not recognize the name, just the circumstances of her disappearance. So happy to know she is now safe. I was really concerned when reading on her thread that her bicycle had been found.

Found this Oct. 2013 article about human (sexual) trafficking in NH.

http://www.newhampshire.com/apps/pb...-1/newhampshire1404&template=newhampshire1407

If Abby was abducted by a ring like this, best hope of finding her is by undercover operations or by a "customer" who recognized her and wanted reward money. Is $20,000 enough to entice a pedophile (criminal) to cooperate? Why not $50,000 plus immunity from prosecution for anyone not involved in her abduction.

North Conway, with all their hotels/rentals, seems like a convenient spot for perps like this.

I'm heartbroken for Abby...thinking about the possibilities.

Found this Oct. 2013 article about human (sexual) trafficking in NH.
http://www.newhampshire.com/apps/pb...-1/newhampshire1404&template=newhampshire1407

If Abby was abducted by a ring like this, best hope of finding her is by undercover operations or by a "customer" who recognized her and wanted reward money. Is $20,000 enough to entice a pedophile (criminal) to cooperate? Why not $50,000 plus immunity from prosecution for anyone not involved in her abduction.

North Conway, with all their hotels/rentals, seems like a convenient spot for perps like this.

I'm heartbroken for Abby...thinking about the possibilities.

It is a subject I try not to think about. It is one that we know the FBI will have on their list of possibilities always. It is one that has been getting a lot of attention here in New England lately.

There was a big ring broken up in Ontario Canada http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...al-child-*advertiser censored*-case-1.2426176

I'm glad that ring got broken up..... all those poor kids..... I don't want to think that anything like this has happened...... but unfortunately I do think something sinister and evil has happened to her. That really saddens me.....

. His description of how introverted and extroverted families react is interesting.
http://news.hjnews.com/news/article_0f3429e0-416c-11e0-a711-001cc4c03286.html

I have given that a lot of thought. Families that are introverted and those that are extroverted in a situation like this. Like it or not the public does judge the victims and their families by their on camera speaking, looking and gestures. We have seen it over and over again.

The Celis family really took a beating with their little Isabel missing and still gone. Mark Redwine is also showing the strain of the publics view of him and his public appearances. None of these people, like them or not, have been found guilty of harming their missing children. We judge them.

Nobody is prepared to be the family of a victim. There are no rules or no training. All of a sudden...you are one camera and you better be extraordinary!

Just want to add that the remarkable thing about Abigail's disappearance is how quickly the FBI was engaged. Kudos to local LE! And thanks to all the agencies in surrounding states that have provided us with resources we lack and additional manpower.

I am soooo impressed with NH and the way they assembled their team immediately. Wow..just wow.

So I was gone most of the day and returned to just one page of posts. We need something we really do.

Mr. PK was writing and I was thinking. One of the biggest advocates for missing Abby was and could still be NG. Like her or hate her she is the one that gets national attention on her show. From her show myself all the way in Indiana learned about Abby and have been following ever since.

With that said I have the feeling she was taken aback by those that accused her by email of not getting the facts right and she did do a half hearted retraction about Abby not being a cheerleader. But she was stung..

Sooooo with that over I think it would be most beneficial to have a write in to NG and make over her a bit and plead to have Abby revisited on her show.

Sometimes making nice.....is a positive and a win win for everybody!

MOO

I have given that a lot of thought. Families that are introverted and those that are extroverted in a situation like this. Like it or not the public does judge the victims and their families by their on camera speaking, looking and gestures. We have seen it over and over again.

The Celis family really took a beating with their little Isabel missing and still gone. Mark Redwine is also showing the strain of the publics view of him and his public appearances. None of these people, like them or not, have been found guilty of harming their missing children. We judge them.

Nobody is prepared to be the family of a victim. There are no rules or no training. All of a sudden...you are one camera and you better be extraordinary!

I am soooo impressed with NH and the way they assembled their team immediately. Wow..just wow.

So I was gone most of the day and returned to just one page of posts. We need something we really do.

Mr. PK was writing and I was thinking. One of the biggest advocates for missing Abby was and could still be NG. Like her or hate her she is the one that gets national attention on her show. From her show myself all the way in Indiana learned about Abby and have been following ever since.

With that said I have the feeling she was taken aback by those that accused her by email of not getting the facts right and she did do a half hearted retraction about Abby not being a cheerleader. But she was stung..

Sooooo with that over I think it would be most beneficial to have a write in to NG and make over her a bit and plead to have Abby revisited on her show.

Sometimes making nice.....is a positive and a win win for everybody!

MOO

I agree we need more, but the thread is probably much quieter because of the McStays more than disinterest in Abby. Jmo.

i think this major break in the McStay case is the real reasn this thread quieted down.... personally i didn't hink they would be found.... i'm sad that this is the outcome, but at the very least, they were all together.....

i think this major break in the McStay case is the real reasn this thread quieted down.... personally i didn't hink they would be found.... i'm sad that this is the outcome, but at the very least, they were all together.....

I went over and read a bit.

I am a fatalist and after reading by whom and where they were found fate certainly played a part in all of that.

Imagine that...in the desert in the middle of nowhere and they are found.

A miracle!

Sorry OT but it goes with what I have always said...if fate allows it we find them all!

Honeybun- great suggestion about writing in to Nancy Grace. The producers absolutely pay attention to that. "The dog that barks the loudest get the biggest bone." But it has to be nice barking...

It would help for LE to hold a presser even if only to pass on less meaningful or relevant evidence...just to get people talking. Nancy Grace is more likely to respond to additional evidence released. For example, was her book bag left at home or on the front porch?

I did a lot of driving today which kept me thinking and thinking and thinking of ways to get Abby's story out there. I don't have much, but thought I'd toss this one out there since it seems people on the Missing pages, on here, on twitter and FB are from such spread out geographical areas... try to use that to spread the word further than social media and get it into people's homes via the good old t.v. screen (and news feeds on their social media). The more stations that carry the story, the more that will hop on the bandwagon so as not to be one-upped. National is great, but I need to be honest, I had never watched Nancy Grace before she spotlighted Abby's story. The more places her face and story are shown the better.

Ask people to make some calls to their local news stations asking them to do a segment on the case, mention the website, where they can get materials, etc? Push the fact that she could be anywhere. I can picture a local station far away opening with "A small town in N. Conway NH is asking for your help." PKirsch, could maybe (if he can handle any more on his plate) be the contact for stations to call? That way the information would be clear and concise to include putting the website www.bringabbyhome.com on the screen.

That's my one and only thought worth posting before checking into my bed for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3