GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE said they couldn't confirm or deny the previous runaway claim about Abby and TN because it was a juvenile matter.

Her dad has/had a residence there at one point.

There's been mixed messages, for sure.

At one point, LE says its unlikely she ran away. Then, Dad publishes his letter to runaway Abby. Then, LE says no threat to N. Conway. Then, Mom publishes her letter to runaway Abby.

Did some evidence come in at some point, confirming the runaway theory?

I read a statistic that most runaways spend 1 month to 1 year away from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom said she had never done anything like this before.

My question is why there is no police logs in the paper since the week AH disappeared? I remember reading in an article that another 14 year old girl needed emergency medical treatment at the same time on N/S road that day. They said there was no connection, but I'm wondering if there was?
Here's the article about the other 14 year old that day: http://northconwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109539-hernandez-useme

The other 14 year old girl on the side of a road wasn't on North-South Road. She was in the Bartlett-Jackson area, which is a few miles away from North Conway. LE said there was no connection w/ Abby, and since she was a minor they didn't release her name or the reason for the ambulance call. The Bartlett-Jackson ambulance call could have been for almost anything; she may have had an asthma attack, or she could have fallen walking home and sprained her ankle, etc. We don't know, but LE has said there's no connection, so there's probably a reason why they could definitely say that.

It looks like the police logs stopped being published in on the conwaydailysun website as of 9/23, but the circuit court logs are still being published. Maybe the local police have been too busy working on other matters to bother sending their logs to the paper. Looking back in time, the logs have been published some days/weeks, and not others; maybe due to space in the paper? Not sure.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/courts-a-cops?limitstart=0

Someone needs to point blank ask Abby's mother why she thinks her daughter ran away! Period!

Oh my gosh!!! This is the exact article my first post was about.

I forwarded this to FBI. Thank you!

This caught my attention too. L.A. has made several similar comments on various websites, including most recently, the NH Governor's FB page. Although it is impossible to know if any of these allegations are related to Abigail's disappearance, she is very well known to the federal government as well as national media, so I am certain they are being thoroughly investigated.

Someone needs to point blank ask Abby's mother why she thinks her daughter ran away! Period!

Absolutely, unless there is a reason of course it is NOT in Abbey's best interest to do so...since she has not come forward though, that tells (me) a lot, along with this case was taken very seriously from the get go & the house was sealed off (as we wish all these cases are or should be, but this one was).

Oh my gosh!!! This is the exact article my first post was about.

I forwarded this to FBI. Thank you!

Ummm your welcome Peonies! It's really funny what posts I find a month after the articles have been issued. (And I don't mean funny in a hilarious way) I sure hope it helps! :scared:

My children, when they were in their early teens could hold an entire conversation with me.......when they didn't want someone or anyone around to hear what they were saying to me, sometimes back and forth for 20 minutes or even an hour! Now when they start to do that, I tell them to stop texting and just call me because I get frustrated texting for so long. My point is.........it was after school, why was AH and JC texting for 20 minutes? Why not a simple phone call? Was she with someone that she couldn't simply talk on her phone BUT it was ok to text? I feel like I'm back at square one all over again. Like trynna retrace anything that hasn't come to mind when she first went missing.

So the house was taped off, as though it was a crime scene and we initially believed Abby made it home because of the dogs. But after only a few days, it was confirmed by LE that she didn't make it home.

Must have been a robbery or something as well? Something to get mom to call the cops, something obvious? I don't believe they would tape off the house for a missing almost 15 yo girl unless there was something obvious to suggest a kidnapping. So mom may have come home to something plus no Abby?

My children, when they were in their early teens could hold an entire conversation with me.......when they didn't want someone or anyone around to hear what they were saying to me, sometimes back and forth for 20 minutes or even an hour! Now when they start to do that, I tell them to stop texting and just call me because I get frustrated texting for so long. My point is.........it was after school, why was AH and JC texting for 20 minutes? Why not a simple phone call? Was she with someone that she couldn't simply talk on her phone BUT it was ok to text? I feel like I'm back at square one all over again. Like trynna retrace anything that hasn't come to mind when she first went missing.

I think it's pretty normal behaviour, I text friends/boyfriend regularly throughout the day just to "chat" and even if I've just seen them. I think a lot of teenagers prefer to text rather than talk on the phone as well, especially with boyfriends since half of them just grunt a one word answer on the phone anyway - or at least they did when I was younger. :D

So the house was taped off, as though it was a crime scene and we initially believed Abby made it home because of the dogs. But after only a few days, it was confirmed by LE that she didn't make it home.

Must have been a robbery or something as well? Something to get mom to call the cops, something obvious? I don't believe they would tape off the house for a missing almost 15 yo girl unless there was something obvious to suggest a kidnapping. So mom may have come home to something plus no Abby?

Interesting theory Cat!!! I have also thought that something had to be very very wrong at the house to alert her.... but, I think also because the NHSP K9 initially led them to believe she did make it home, that they may have thought she could have been abducted from home and therefore taped off the house immediately.....

Think back to Celina Cass... took them a few days before they taped of the house (if i recall correctly) that was a bad move in that case....

What about some kind of suicide note? What if that was what was left behind?

FWIW, I'm in my 40's and I constantly find myself getting into long, grammatically correct, texting conversations with friends or family only to end up thinking I should have just called. I doubt their texts were full sentences or even complete thoughts for that matter. Just a bunch of "i love you" "No, i love you more" "too funny at lunch" "is your pinkie okay" or the ubiquitous nonsensical stream of emojis. I don't see 20 minutes of back and forth texting as strange, at all.

All of that said, your point is an interesting one. However, if she was in a position where she felt unsafe or unable to speak on the phone, don't you think she would have mentioned that in the texts to JCjr?

What about some kind of suicide note? What if that was what was left behind?

IIRC, there has been no mention of such a note. If there had been, the message from LE and the family would have been drastically different, IMO.

Each morning I log in, hoping to see some good news.... agree with the thought that something at the house prompted the big response from LE. Phone message? Note? Break in? Thanks for putting this on the table, Cat.

And Happy Thanksgiving week to all my fellow Websleuthers!

He was on the bus riding home, so it would have been more convenient for him to text her. Lots of kids in close proximity on the bus… it certainly wouldn't have been a private conversation.

JMO

Oh Cat I have been pounding on that one since day one. 'Did she make it home'? I have always believed she did. And I think things were different or strange or missing and Zenya knew and panicked and the police came.

But what I don't understand is all the LE presence so quickly for a runaway. They don't do that.

So either this family has some kind of something going on we don't know about...the dad...or there was something bad found at the home.

Of course that takes me back to maintenance men, gardners and outside contractors. I hope they have looked close to home.

Interesting theory Cat!!! I have also thought that something had to be very very wrong at the house to alert her.... but, I think also because the NHSP K9 initially led them to believe she did make it home, that they may have thought she could have been abducted from home and therefore taped off the house immediately.....

Think back to Celina Cass... took them a few days before they taped of the house (if i recall correctly) that was a bad move in that case....

but.....wasn't the search with the dogs done the next day to trace her walking route? Something had to be amiss that night when her Mom got home, as they taped it off right away, from what I understand.

but.....wasn't the search with the dogs done the next day to trace her walking route? Something had to be amiss that night when her Mom got home, as they taped it off right away, from what I understand.

from what I understand on 10/9 state police arrived at the home with the K9 unit. I do not know if that night they retraced her steps from the high school.... it was on 10/10 that it was in the media that they used NHSP K9's to follow her scent from the school towards home and I think vice-versa.... LE did say at first they think she MAY have made it home and then they said they did not believe that she did make it home..... probably after the first 24-48 hours of investigating the incident.

This leads me to believe she did not make it home.... but it appears as any of us would think if we expected that our child was to take the bus HOME, that she would have gotten there.... however it was made clear via the media that she had walked home, and some of her friends stated they witnessed her doing so

Each morning I log in, hoping to see some good news.... agree with the thought that something at the house prompted the big response from LE. Phone message? Note? Break in? Thanks for putting this on the table, Cat.

And Happy Thanksgiving week to all my fellow Websleuthers!

I agree- everyday when I log on, I keep hoping to see the title changed to "found safe" or some good news.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. I have lots of prepping work to do, we are doing things differently this year. 22 years ago on Thanksgiving my oldest daughter was born, and it's on Thanksgiving this year. We're making her "dream holiday" come true because it is her birthday, and having an all day hors douerves and dessert fest, then the big meal on Friday because some of us can't live without our turkey fest. :floorlaugh: She loves hors douerves and would just assume skip the meal, so for one year only, we are catering to her because it is her birthday. :D Needless to say, I won't have much time on the net for the next few days.

FWIW, I'm in my 40's and I constantly find myself getting into long, grammatically correct, texting conversations with friends or family only to end up thinking I should have just called. I doubt their texts were full sentences or even complete thoughts for that matter. Just a bunch of "i love you" "No, i love you more" "too funny at lunch" "is your pinkie okay" or the ubiquitous nonsensical stream of emojis. I don't see 20 minutes of back and forth texting as strange, at all.

All of that said, your point is an interesting one. However, if she was in a position where she felt unsafe or unable to speak on the phone, don't you think she would have mentioned that in the texts to JCjr?

Very common. My three kids actually text each other in the car, most times because they have their head phones on listening to music, and other times, they do so just because they can. :floorlaugh: I tell them their crazy, but I guess it's no different than when we used to pass notes back and forth to each other in the car when we were younger, when out on long car rides with the parents.

Now, if she had been in any kind of danger while texting her boyfriend, I find it hard to believe that her last message to him would have been a heart, IF she was still texting him while something was going on. You'd think she would have texted "help" or "help me" or "I'm in danger" or something, the word "help" wouldn't take long to type- no longer than the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow