GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amandab made the good point downthread that the driver must have wanted this child to be found. If not, there would have been plenty of places in the area he could have been left. But the fact that it was the end of the driveway of one of the few people that live in the area is very telling IMO.

Another possible explanation is that they were in a hurry and not from the area. The whole area is rural but the gravel section of that road seems really in the woods.

If they were familar with the area there are plenty of places to put a body with a great chance of it not being found.

The boy is 3 foot, 8 inches tall, weighs 45 pounds and is believed to have been between 4 and 6 years old. http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/910c0f7ac0264d2299359722c8c718f4/ME--Boys-Roadside-Body/

According to the growth chart the boy would be closer to 6 or 7 if his height was 44 inches and his weight was 45 lbs.
Average height and weight for a 6 year old is 42 inches, 46.2 lbs. 7 year old is 44 inches, 50.6 lbs
http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-weight-teens.shtml

I wonder how long he'd been deceased for. If he was just killed prior to last night (when the body was discovered) it may be too early for someone to report him missing.

Okay - I've been searching and started a thread for this missing boy:

MI Adam Yonko, Age 5/6, 18 Feb. 2009 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I posted it here because there is no description whatsoever on this little guy. Please check the thread for the links I found, just wow if it is the same child. Thanks...

Everything I'm seeing is saying they found his body...that suggests to me that he was not skeletal. I'm thinking he died just hours before he was found...maybe days but I'm thinking this little boys death was probably very recent.

Everything I'm seeing is saying they found his body...that suggests to me that he was not skeletal. I'm thinking he died just hours before he was found...maybe days but I'm thinking this little boys death was probably very recent.

I agree. They had a computer generated photo up (and a detail/realistic looking one at that) pretty quick. It makes me think the boy's body wasn't decomposed at all.

Well, "mom" could have got him back and done something more recently to him...

I know kids are all different - but I have a 4 yr old and a 7 yr old. This little angel looks more in range with my 4 yr old. S turned 4 in December and weighs 46lbs and J turned 7 in April and he weighs 61 lbs and is already 4ft + tall.

I'd guess (m.o.o.) that he's no more than early into his 5th year.

He resembles Tanner Skelton, if he has lost weight.

jmo

I agree that he resembles Tanner. The shape of his ears.... if he were grinning in this picture I would think his chin would also be more pronounced.

I hope someone claims him soon this is so heartbreaking. I agree with the poster above that says whoever placed him there... did just that.... Placed him. It does seem to show that there was an attachment to him.

I agree that he resembles Tanner. The shape of his ears.... if he were grinning in this picture I would think his chin would also be more pronounced.

I hope someone claims him soon this is so heartbreaking. I agree with the poster above that says whoever placed him there... did just that.... Placed him. I does show that there was an attachment to him.

I agree - the fact that he had a blanket seems to indicate they were subconsciously thinking about him being cold, or in need of a soft warmth. People's way of thinking these days frightens me sometimes. So sad and it just makes my heart ache.

According to local media, a regional police scanner broadcast on Sunday asked area officers to look for a short, stocky woman with short dark hair, driving a dark blue pickup truck with an extended cab and a U.S. Navy emblem in the license-plate frame.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/15/us-maine-boy-body-idUSTRE74E31120110515

Sorrell, this is good news. Thank you. Perhaps we will hear something soon. I am ready for some resolution in some of these cases.

I think children height and weight can be so different. My son is 44 pounds and 46 inches and he turned 6 in Feb. A friends sons is a foot taller and 10 pounds heavier and the same age as my son. On my sons baseball team, a child born the same week and is the same age as my son, looks more like a 4 yr old than a 6 year old. If this child was between 4-5 he would be possible in preschool. My daughters preschool ended last week, We are in maine, about 45 minutes away. Regular school does not let out until June. Some parents do not send there kids to preschool though, its not a requirement. Possible the boy went to daycare. But I would think a daycare would recognize the child. So this makes me wonder if the child stayed home with a parent. Even neighbors wouldn't know what a child wears. Could be a person with few friends, few family members.
I wonder why the child was drop off so close to a drive way.
SO sad, what a cute boy. I hope for the years he lived, he had a good life.

Just a couple of thoughts - it's not mandatory to attend kindergarten in Maine and who knows if the child was home schooled even. Let's hope a school/classroom IS missing this child, but it's entirely possible that won't be the case. If this child was being abused before whatever happened to him, he also might have been withheld from school, which we've seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber