Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point during his hospitalization last month, his daughter visited him.

“But he didn’t know she was there,”
his mother, Marcia, said.

“He hasn’t seen her since before he was in the hospital.”

She worries that seeing her father in the hospital “might have scared” Celina...

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110801/NEWS07/708019967/-1/services

The weirdest things anger me about these cases. :waitasec:

If someone took Celina's life... then she never even knew her Dad was okay.
The last time she saw him, he was in a coma and on life support.
That would be the image she was left with.

That will anger me. That would be so wrong.

Its not weird at all to be upset about that, it is heartbreaking. I hope Celine gets to see her dad again too.:hug:

And regarding your post about a possible increase in violent outbursts from schizophrenics....

Out here there have been/will be massive cuts to the state funded insurance. I don't know all the ins and outs of it, but it is scary. I don't know what is going on in other states though.

I did wonder if any of that kind of thing had affected the sf, if he has not been taking his meds. But then I thought, wouldn't he be getting his medications through the VA?

Yes, he most certainly was! Have you seen him in Water for Elephants?

Your posts on CC's threads are most enlightening, and I have been looking for them whenever I log on.....Thank you!

Why, thank ya, darling. Here's back atcha!

I did read the book (WFE) last summer, but haven't seen the movie.
My son is a movie reviewer/critic... and he plus others didn't give it
very good reviews. Despite that, I still plan to see it. If I can pull
myself away these cases, that is.

Did you like the movie?

Does anyone know what CC's DOB is?
I don't see it on any of the flyers.

Thanks in advance (TIA)

I'm learning more and more about how families need to be counseled when it comes to dealing with the media in crime cases. If you watch the Klaas Kids video on my link below, you'll see that a part of what KK does is help parents learn how to deal with the media.

Because I'm familiar with this site and have watched many a family in the news, I feel that I have a handle on what needs to be done. But I would be out there like Desiree Young or Diena Thompson and even the two of them have had speculation about their behavior even though it seems totally normal under the circumstances to me.

That being said, perhaps the family is so beside themselves that they don't want to be seen and their friends are trying to accommodate them in this way? It does seem odd and it looks like they could use some counseling in dealing with the media, IMO.

I'm having a lot of pain tonight which translates to just about zero sleep so I went to go check out KK.

WOW! I have always thought very highly of Marc K, IMO he is the best thing on NG, I wish they would give him his own show.

Parents are so blessed to have them in their corner. One time he was on NG when they did a show on Jennifer Kesse. Jennifer's parents, especially her father, were expressing their frustration with how LE has handled their daughter's case. For some reason I got the impression that MK sees this all the time even though he didn't say it out right. Thank God MK is there to help!

Thanks for pointing that out Kimster!

I've been away for the weekend, but continuing to pray for Celina's safe return.

Please let me know if anything needs to be added to the map. Thanks!

Does anyone know what CC's DOB is?
I don't see it on any of the flyers.

Thanks in advance (TIA)

I'm looking, but so far I'm only seeing that she is eleven. Lemme go look some more though :)

Thanks! I've been wondering about that since I saw she had just completed 4th grade. Was she held back a year in school? My grandson's birthday is Jan. 3rd and he will be 10 when he completes 4th grade. That is assuming she started kindergarten at 5 like he did.
Not that it makes any difference...just curious.

my son is 9 and in the fourth grade. his birthday is january also. He is older than most kids in 4th grade because of where his bday falls. I was wondering about her age and grade too!

Thanks! I've been wondering about that since I saw she had just completed 4th grade. Was she held back a year in school? My grandson's birthday is Jan. 3rd and he will be 10 when he completes 4th grade. That is assuming she started kindergarten at 5 like he did.
Not that it makes any difference...just curious.

This article says she's in the 5th. grade. It's the DailyMail so take it for what its worth, I guess.

On Friday night, the stepfather of the shy fifth-grader, Wendell Noyes, said family members were 'grieving' - as a friend issued a statement on their behalf with a direct plea to Celina, saying 'we will not stop searching for you until you are back in our arms'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rch-pond-clues-case-missing-fifth-grader.html

What I read in one of the earlier threads was that she had just completed 4th and would be entering 5th.

Makes sense. When does school start in the US? Up here some start at the end of August and others start after Labour Day.

I have a feeling we're going to get a break in the case today. Maybe I read too much into Ms. Young saying they haven't "discovered" Celina yet. Sadly, I don't think they're looking for a live child.

Just gut feeling though.

Makes sense. When does school start in the US? Up here some start at the end of August and others start after Labour Day.

Nh schools start the same, Last week of August or the day after Labor Day.

Classmate "minors name" is one of nine students who finished the fourth grade with Celina. She has spent the week making ribbons for her missing friend, using Celina's favorite colors of green, purple and pink.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/28702661/detail.html#ixzz1TmaY7STo

Although it doesn't verify that they finished fourth grade this year, it seems to imply it.

Too many unanswered questions in this case.

Well we're finally getting some Canadian coverage.

This is interesting. First time I read about a cellphone tower. Did she have a cellphone? :waitasec: Or is it for investigators? :waitasec:

Young says a new cellphone tower put in place in the Stewartstown area after Celina went missing will be a big help for investigators to communicate. The rural town with rugged terrain is close to the Canadian border.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/20110730/missing-girl-new-hampshire-celina-cass-110730/

I've been looking on the internet to see if I could find info on who these people are that steel these children and turn them into prostitutes.

So far I've found this story about a girl that was kidnapped when she went to have an overnight at a friends house. Turns out that the friend had a record for prostitution and her "father" was a SO.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27098993/ns/today-today_people/t/teen-recounts-horror-abduction-sex-slavery/

Its like there is no profile for these monsters. There's no limit on what they will do to steal children.

I guess Florida is another hub for trafficking but an investigator working for Marc K saved this girl before they auctioned her off on the internet. I thought that kind of thing only happened in the movies. I guess this would be the type of crime the FBI is brought in to investigate since if involves computers.

This stuff is so horrifying, no wonder it isn't spoken about much in the media. All the more reason it should be discussed IMO.

Does anyone know why Celina had the computer in her room.

If she was downstairs in the basement would it be easier for someone to break in a steal CC without the rest of the house hearing? But then how would he get her out? Its not like they could just go out the front door. And if they went out a window in the basement wouldn't there have been signs of a struggle to get Celine out? Even if she was drugged it would still make a mess....

If there is a window in the basement I don't think Celina or anyone else would use it, so I wonder if a dog picking up a scent there could be evidence that CC was kidnapped and forced to use an exit she would never normally use.

I wish we had more answers. I hope they bring Celina home today!

Well we're finally getting some Canadian coverage.

This is interesting. First time I read about a cellphone tower. Did she have a cellphone? :waitasec: Or is it for investigators? :waitasec:

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/20110730/missing-girl-new-hampshire-celina-cass-110730/

From what I read because there is virtually no cell phone coverage there they had to bring in a portable cell phone tower so that LE and searchers could be in touch with one another.For that reason I doubt Celina had a cell phone but do not know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214