Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laro said he and Louisa, who never married, have remained amicable; she, for example, brought his daughters to visit him in the hospital when he was in a coma.

Manchester Union Leader

OH Dear...:banghead:

From the link above: "Laro grew up in Nashua and moved north to Columbia with his parents when he was 14. He returned south and worked construction in Massachusetts, then came north,

where he met Louisa and had two daughters.

He moved south about 10 years ago, returning often to visit them."

So who is ALjr's mother & why is he in photos with Louisa & Wendell...
and other photos with Adam Laro Sr?

Everyone connected to the property needs to be investigated in this case. Sometimes landlords/owners/workers, etc. can have problems extending beyond renovation concerns or managing properties.

So many people need to be investigated in this case. If she was last seen alive at 9pm, then the perp would have had to have committed the crime and dumped her body I would say no later than 4am. The town is "awake" early with fishermen and people who could have seen "something".
My husband takes classes at night and works late occasionally, but by 9pm I know his whereabouts and can account for him until he leaves for work at 6am. Not that I am "sticking up" for any of the family members, but this really needs to be thought out.
Unless her body was hidden and dumped the next evening?

oh my gosh, i'm so sorry about your dad, thats horrible...I have heard that brain tumors can cause things like abnormal behaviour and anger issues...how sad....(hugs)

(((((HRCodepink))))), I to am very sorry about your dad. It must've been very difficult.

OH Dear...:banghead:

From the link above: "Laro grew up in Nashua and moved north to Columbia with his parents when he was 14. He returned south and worked construction in Massachusetts, then came north,

where he met Louisa and had two daughters.

He moved south about 10 years ago, returning often to visit them."

So who is ALjr's mother & why is he in photos with Louisa & Wendell...
and other photos with Adam Laro Sr?

Oh geez!!! Who knows anything at this point?!?!?!

Yes they are, especially a King Cab. However if he is retired military he has a regular income and is most likely a better credit risk than someone who has a job and may get laid off. A lot of dealerships will run the loan through various financial institutions until they get a loan approval.

WN didn't retire for the military, he was discharged due to his mental illness. What kind of benefits he would receive as far as income from a medical discharge I would imagine would be minimal other than VA benefits for his medical condition. Without knowing the conditions of his discharge and his rank at the time of discharge it is hard to determine exactly what benefits he would be receiving now as far as a monthly paycheck. I don't think he had 20 years of active service before his discharge so he would not be eligible for a permanent disability retirement unless he met the other conditions required for a permanent disability retirement explained below.

A court motion filed by his attorney at the time indicated Noyes received a medical discharge from the Air Force because of mental illness. The attorney didn't immediately return a call seeking comment Monday.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpps/ne...r-missing-girls-home-25-apx-20110801_14388994

You can read more about medical discharges here: http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorderlyroom/a/medseparation.htm

Separation with severance pay. Separation with disability severance pay occurs if the member is found unfit, has less than 20 years of service, and has a disability rating of less than 30%. Disability severance pay equals 2 months basic pay for each year of service not to exceed 12 years (a maximum of 24 months basic pay). The member may also be eligible to apply for monthly disability compensation from the Veterans Administration (VA), if the VA determines the disability is "service-connected."

Permanent disability retirement. Permanent disability retirement occurs if the member is found unfit, the disability is determined permanent and stable and rated at a minimum of 30%, or the member has 20 years of military service (For Reserve Component members, this means at least 7200 retirement points).

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorderlyroom/a/medseparation_2.htm

Can someone post the link to the "post" that references all the people and timeline? It would be great if that post could be a "sticky".

Thanks

If it is not a state case I have to question the amount of information we do not know.

Which would take me directly into questioning if this would include child exploitation activities. Do we know the names of any of the Agents working the case?
---------------------
Some of the answers might be found in the article following my post yesterday:

Don't know if this article has been posted or not, but in one of the previous threads we were wondering about the large number of agencies, LE, etc. called into this case (I used the word: deployed). Haven't had time to read the whole thing yet, but it may be of interest to some of you regarding that topic:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...olice-response

Bstnh, are you a local, and do you know some of the people involved? If so, and you want to state things that you know to be true, that aren't in the media, you can, but you must get verified as a local first. I'm not really sure what you need to do, but a moderator can help you with that, and we would really enjoy having a local around!

I'm in southern New Hampshire - not really local, about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Stewarstown. No, I don't know anyone involved and there has been nothing from the local news outlets that hasn't been on here or similar sites. Other than what was said at news conferences, most of the info out there has come from national news outlets under the cover of "sources tell us".

Apparently I was wrong in stating that Kevin Mullaney is the son of Louisa and an ex-boyfriend. He's the son of an ex-boyfriend, but I could find no reference to him being her son. Sorry!

Can someone post the link to the "post" that references all the people and timeline? It would be great if that post could be a "sticky".

Thanks

Page 1 - # 9 of this thread.

---------------------

Don't know if this article has been posted or not, but in one of the previous threads we were wondering about the large number of agencies, LE, etc. called into this case (I used the word: deployed). Haven't had time to read the whole thing yet, but it may be of interest to some of you regarding that topic:

-------------
Sorry to quote myself, but that link didn't work for me today. I did manage to read the entire article yesterday. It gave a rundown of the types and numbers of agencies involved in this case and interviews regarding same.

The biological father was not kept from seeing the kids. I saw an interview with him and he said he has recently been there talking with the kids about their report cards, etc. He said he was always treated respectfully by the stepdad and mother. Mother took the kids to see him when he was in the hospital. The reports that she kept him from seeing the kids appear to be false.

Bstnh, that's what I've read too. Both AL and his father have made statements that they had little contact with the girls in the last year or two because LN would say they were too busy or weren't home. To me that just means, they were getting older and had scheduled activities and he would call spur-of-the-moment.

According to today's NH Union Leader,

"Last month, Laro visited his two daughters, Kayla, 13, and Celina,
at their home.

Laro said he and Louisa, who never married, have remained
amicable; she, for example, brought his daughters to visit him
in the hospital when he was in a coma."

AL said that he had lived out of the area for 10 years but would return to visit his daughters. He reiterated that he never had any concerns about them living with WN. But, he said, “In hindsight, I feel like I should have spent more time with the girls.”

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110804/NEWS03/708049971/0/newhampshire03

AL is also quoted as saying his father and 2 FBI agents came to tell him his daughter's body had been discovered. In prior interviews, he said he gotten a call from the FBI.

All this is neither here nor there, except that I don't think Celina's father was involved in her life. His comments about her home life have changed from happy to strange and back to unconcerned. So I am not putting much stock in anything he says. I have sympathy for him on the loss of his daughter. But my heart aches for those who chose to be part of her day-to-day life.

So many people need to be investigated in this case. If she was last seen alive at 9pm, then the perp would have had to have committed the crime and dumped her body I would say no later than 4am. The town is "awake" early with fishermen and people who could have seen "something".
My husband takes classes at night and works late occasionally, but by 9pm I know his whereabouts and can account for him until he leaves for work at 6am. Not that I am "sticking up" for any of the family members, but this really needs to be thought out.

This is why I think the crime scene was visited twice. I do not think there would be time to "hide" the body in the dark and know for sure it was hidden correctly until daylight hit. I also think LE found tire tracks from both trucks at the scene based on the method of collection of the trucks.

One on day one then house search.. then back to the river then to the house /truck covered then river again and truck collected.
I think the silver truck went first and then red truck went in last driving over the other trucks tracks. (or off the side of the road or where ever the truck was parked)

All speculation based on what I believe to be happening as the investigation evolves arround the location of the body being placed into the water, and small media reports. I also suspect the body was not placed into the water until daylight with more preparation than was taken the first time it was dropped off. I think CC's was weighted because of not surfacing in the days it was being searched for but I also lack the temps of the water which effect how long that process will take or if it will ever happen at all.

-------------
Sorry to quote myself, but that link didn't work for me today. I did manage to read the entire article yesterday. It gave a rundown of the types and numbers of agencies involved in this case and interviews regarding same.

Here you go!

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...rier-Cass-cases-show-contrast-police-response

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #5

We are totally okay!! Like I said, I was not getting upset unless called out! Just making sure. :) No apology needed. I really try to make it clear that my speculations are just ideas tossed out there. Sometimes just as devils advocate. Having watched with my own eyes 15 different people walk out of prison after spending sometimes as much as 18 years in for crimes they did not commit, I hold my finger pointing in until I can get all possible fact. I have had some experience with both mental illness and borderline retardation and have seen completely innocence people insist that they committed the crime on the belief that telling investigators what they want to hear will send them home. :( I do not for one second take WNs mental illness into consideration and will not until I have some backed up fact that leads me to do otherwise. I promise! :innocent: But you and I are totally okay as far as I am concerned.

ETA: To go one step further to show that I understand: My father did some things to me that put him on the sec offender registry. Mind you, he never laid a finger on me in an inappropriate way, and in my opinion, as the victim, should never have been charged with anything. These things were VERY out of character from a loving man and started suddenly. I tried to tell EVERYONE that something was VERY wrong and that this was not like him and that they needed to back off from court and start looking at his health. He turned out not to be mentally ill, per se, but after someone finally listened, he was removed from the SO list and forgiven by all when he was diagnosed with brain cancer. He had 9 tumors in his brain and died shortly after. You just never know.
I'm really sorry to hear about your father.

I'm not sure the 9pm "alive" sighting should be considered reliable.

---------------------

Page could not be found! (dead link) :pillowfight: :innocent:

ETA: Sorry I hit you with a pillow; I see you reposted a new link.

I can't speak for all, but what's bothering me is, if IIRC, the aunt stated Celina was afraid to sleep down there alone, so she'd sleep on the couch if her sister wasn't there. It doesn't sound to me like Celina ASKED/WANTED to sleep in the basement. Why would she ask/volunteer to sleep in a place she was afraid to be in sometimes? JMO.

Magdalyn, I posted this in a previous thread, but my boys are similar ages. They have their own rooms. The younger one is 12. He still doesn't like to go to sleep unless someone, preferably me, is on the same floor as he is. It is just his personality. And he has difficulty after sleeping in the basement with his brother or friends adjusting to sleeping in a room by himself, even with the bedroom doors open and me in the next room. He's very tactile and always needed physical closeness to relax. After sleeping with her sister for however long, it doesn't surprise me at all that Celina would not want to sleep on a level of the house by herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214