Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yes, most certainly....

I just thought there was a discussion somewhere about the service , etc. I'm just yacking that a casket (the entire idea is awful) would be maybe less disturbing than an urn of ashes.
Just ruminating on something really not all that important in the scheme of things. Hoping that a service will help the community...it is just a formal thing in my opinion...each person has their own road...

---
- OM$.02=only my two (non)cents
You know I'm not a professional and don't claim to be! Lol.

Ah. I see. I actually think a casket would be more disturbing. Something filled with a dead body disturbs me more than a jar filled with ashes. But small children would have some questions.

Well there was this :slapfight: which lead to this :bigfight: which lead to this :tos: and then some this :chillout: along with this :deadhorse: but there was occasional this :hug: and perhaps one or two of these :grouphug:

As far as the case goes, nothing new to report. Sorry!

I would say that this :goodpost: sums the day up perfectly!

I guess I am going to have to go back and read all the posts for the day-huh??-LOL

Well there was this :slapfight: which lead to this :bigfight: which lead to this :tos: and then some this :chillout: along with this :deadhorse: but there was occasional this :hug: and perhaps one or two of these :grouphug:

LOL

:goodpost:

She is saying that we don't have any official evidence. Perhaps you misread.
Thank you. "...lack of evidence made official by LE" read to me as LE saying they had little evidence. I can see how I misread it, though the other interpretation is, IMO, just as understandable.

Is that what the basement looks like in Celina's home? How do we know that? Link? Really, we could post dozens of pictures of basements and none of them would be helpful, since they're not THE basement.

Really, I don't see the point of this 'basement' outrage. It just seems like yet another thing to be used against the family, not against the killer (who hasn't even been identified yet).

Besides, I've been in plenty of basement bedrooms, from the time when I was a kid until now. Some most certainly were concrete floors and walls. And I have no problem with that. In most of them, an area rug is put down and the walls are decorated and they look fine to me. I slept in some of them for sleepovers as a kid, and I know adults who live in them.

What is the big deal?

I see no big deal with a basement bedroom. Lots of people have rooms in their basement - some fancy, some not so fancy. I spent three of my college years living in a basement apartment that was very nice. Unless we have a picture of the actual basement in this house, all the arguing, debating and theorizing is meaningless. We might as well debate what the soil smells like on Mars. And what bearing does it have on this case if Celina and her sister slept on an air mattress or in a memory foam bed?

I feel so sad for poor Celina! She had her whole life ahead of her she seemed like a nice quite friendly girl. It saddens me but IMO her home environment didn't seem so good! SF was in trouble with the law (ex con) who also had 2 relatives who are RSO. There was also a man living in the house who was also an ex con who by my understanding was living and sleeping in Celina's room while Celina was moved to the basement! I am not saying any of these people harmed Celina only that her life must have been hard and her parents could have made it better for her!

There are so many children out there in the same living arrangement as poor Celina it breaks my heart for these poor kids!

These are just my opinions. I hope and pray Celina gets the justice she deserves!

One piece of news we heard - I think today but time just melts together- is that the day before WN went back into the hospital, he and his sister (not WIFE) checked into a motel.

oh and lots of basement talk

I know that this is OT, but I think it is important. I also know that somewhere here at WS there is a place that lists resources for parents of missing children, and I am hoping that someone will kindly take this information and post it in that place.

FBI's first app helps parents report missing children

When they're not hunting bad guys, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has designed a smartphone application for concerned parents.

Child ID, the first mobile app made by the FBI, provides parents with a place to keep information about their children handy in case of an emergency.

Parents can create separate entries for each kid, complete with photos, height, weight and other descriptive details. Then if a child disappears at the shopping mall, for example, a parent can quickly reference the info from her phone when filing a report to police.

~~~More at link

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/08/05/fbi.app/index.html?hpt=us_c2

I am sure LE has surveillance on anyone they think could be responsible for Celina's death. I just hope they are able to protect individuals from themselves. I worry that there could be a suicide that leaves the family with many unanswered questions. I imagine the mental hospital takes precautions to keep patients safe. But there are others who are free to come and go. By the way, Florida has a state law that allows an individual to be held involuntarily if the person is suffering from mental illness and could be dangerous. They use this when people are threatening suicide and so forth. Does New Hampshire have a similar law, and does anyone know whether SF voluntarily went into a hospital? It sees he checked into a hospital. It doesn't say whether he was required to do this.

Thank you,Magdalyn...I almost had an accident!

Whether a room is habitable is much more important than whether it is a basement or another type of room. Basements tend to be less habitable, on average, than other rooms in a home. They attract rodents and insects, can have water or sewage seeping into them and can be extremely dirty. But most finished basements do not have these problems. They are no different than the average room in a home. I'm not sure what the argument was about earlier. I assume there was a discussion of whether putting kids in a basement is neglectful. Without lots of details about the basement, it's impossible for anyone to draw a conclusion.

RSBM

My cousin took off when she was 15 with a friend. Stole her brother's truck and drove 600 miles to Vegas.

Her mother (who is a bit dramatic to start with) did just that.

She went to every house pounding on the doors "I know you know where she is!!! Where is she!!! Tell me where she is!!!!" :floorlaugh:

LOL I don't think I would be that confrontational or accusing....but prolly would be screaming that my child was missing and plead with them to check their backyard, sheds, etc. Just "HELP"... in dire desperation. Not to say if I found someone nearby walking down the street, I wouldn't start ask them a ton of questions. :crazy:

Normally, it would depend upon details about the basement. But in this case, my questions are different ones. In this case, you had a 22 yr old ex con, a friend of the family, newly released from 2 yrs in prison, moving into the home. So my question is WHY, as a mom, put your little girls so far away from you at night, with a new tenant moving in.

That's been asked already, and several of us have offered possible reasons earlier in this thread about why such an arrangement might have been made.

It's all just speculation at this point, since we don't know much of anything about the inside of the house and the living arrangements.

I wonder how much of what we've heard in the last week will turn out to be false, and how much will turn out to be true.

Just a day ago, the idea of anyone doing the chicken dance would have seemed cruelly absurd in this North Country hamlet, where people spent the week tossed between grief and anxiety after the body of Celina Cass was found Monday in the Connecticut River.

But dance and sing they did last night...

Celina’s parents, Louisa Noyes and Adam Laro, were spotted at the festival surrounded by a phalanx of family and friends who sought privacy from the local media.

http://bostonherald.com.nyud.net/ne..._brings_town_together/srvc=home&position=also

I hate to say, but many of us watched precious Sandra Cantu pulled from the water after she was murdered. And those of us who watched in tears, recall the size of that suitcase. What we have seen with precious willowy Celina was ENORMOUS imo. And of course divers recovered her, when imo divers would not be required, and the "visual" was "suspicious" in and out of the water. :( jmo, she was weighted down in some manner and that would have been included in what we saw recovered from the water :(

How well I remember Sandra Cantu (loved to skip as I recall) being pulled out in that suitcase. What we saw in the pictures for the recovery of Celina was huge compared to that suitcase imo. The water in the river where Celina was found was on average 8-10 feet deep. Celina was 5 foot 5 inches. What was brought up by the Black Hawk sure looked to be rectangular in shape and big ... meaning imo it wasn't just Celina herself that was brought out of the water.

My original thinking was that Celina was put in upstream and then gravitated to the dam but once I saw what was pulled from the water my thinking changed. IMO Celina was tied to something like a heavy door and slid down the side of the dam and that is the exact spot where she was entered into the water. The flow of the current kept Celina in that spot close to the dam. Whatever Celina was tied to was heavy because normally a water recovery would not require a Black Hawk helicopter regardless of the weather. A normal water recovery would not be done by any helicopter imo. To preserve evidence, it is MOO that Celina and whatever rectangular material was with her were brought to the surface as one unit.

This is theory only and the picture of the recovery from the water has bothered me very much. Suspicious death - I'd say so based on what LE says they saw in the water and out of the water and the size of that rectangular form that was brought out of the water.

What was done to this innocent child - I am not so sure that I even want to know. My only hope is that arrest(s) will be made quickly and that justice will be served.

The rectangular form recovered could be many things but it was not the shape of Celina's natural body IMO and I leave it at that. The picture of the recovery along with AAG_JY's reaction at the press confernce announcing that Celina had been recovered was very telling and disturbing at the same time.

All MOO and theory only based on visuals that have been provided in MSM. This is probably going to be another case where evil has been personified.

Tears are being shed for another innocent.

ETA: Sorry, I think this is the one that I posted earlier, just somewhere else.

In the small town park where candlelight vigils were held during the weeklong search for local girl Celina Cass, about 300 people gathered Friday to carry on a local tradition -- the Stewartstown Day celebration.

About halfway down the page...

http://www.pressherald.com/news/standalone-photos_2011-08-06.html

With that I think I need to go to bed.....:eek:fftobed:

Just a day ago, the idea of anyone doing the chicken dance would have seemed cruelly absurd in this North Country hamlet, where people spent the week tossed between grief and anxiety after the body of Celina Cass was found Monday in the Connecticut River.

But dance and sing they did last night...

Celina’s parents, Louisa Noyes and Adam Laro, were spotted at the festival surrounded by a phalanx of family and friends who sought privacy from the local media.

http://bostonherald.com.nyud.net/ne..._brings_town_together/srvc=home&position=also

I won't bash the parents for going to this public celebration, but I sure couldn't have done it. Sometimes I think I have a serious problem, these cases bother me more than the families.

I think the two pictures below will haunt me. The group pictures of the rescue team/LE and the two LE looking down the slanted concrete form of the damn/river. It appears the slanted concrete would be where the perp slid her into the water possibly. Just guessing and it's haunting and extremely specultive.

xoxo

4e38b9d3170db.image.jpg

123-bO5KW.SlMa.55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads