NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reminder, I want to watch Brazil play today. :)

Cool Geev!
I am gonna watch it all (I have come to realize I am an addict. Put any sporting event in tournament format and I am SO there! But have to admit WC is so exciting :))

I noticed that change in her demeanor describing Roberta and Paul helping with disposal. It was clear she was lying, probably for the first time in that statement. There was another time shortly after that I picked up a falsehood through her body language, but for life of me can't remember it now.

I wanted to watch the video again yesterday evening and forgot, hopefully after court today I'll hit it and see if I can find that spot.

Cool Geev!
I am gonna watch it all (I have come to realize I am an addict. Put any sporting event in tournament format and I am SO there! But have to admit WC is so exciting :))

Me too, been looking forward to WC. :banane58:

Oh I don't know if she had immunity I would have to look that up. But my thought was they convicted her husband first and went after her after he was convicted. Hopefully this will be the case here. What exactly is KM serving time for besides the hindering the investigation???

Oh okay. Ya had me going. In the Hayes trials both were already in custody and one trial followed the other.

I think km is also serving time for intimidating a witness.

Zoey.....just wanted to say thanks for all you do....the tweets and everything, and for just being here. Your participation is invaluable.

I think these letters were written because he was trying to free both of them, not control her.

Zoey.....just wanted to say thanks for all you do....the tweets and everything, and for just being here. Your participation is invaluable.

my little mind wanders during her testimony....the most interesting thing thus far was when one of my neighbors backed into the car behind her --- whacked it good. Then got out and only looked at her car! Was surprised that her mom let her back out her Mercedes SUV or BMW SUV....

Oh okay. Ya had me going. In the Hayes trials both were already in custody and one trial followed the other.

I think km is also serving time for intimidating a witness.

So hopefully they will charge her with assisting in disposing of a body. I hope they saved something for additional charges after SM trial is over knowing they would get a whole load of info from his trial.

I think these letters were written because he was trying to free both of them, not control her.

I respect your opinion, but don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay