GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am done. I have to take a serious break from this. I think I am going to have a breakdown. This is so unhealthy. What am I doing to stop this madness from happening? How is me being here helping anything? I need to step back, reassess, and see what I can do that can make a difference. Reading and posting theories is not helping stop this evil from happening. How about we all go give talks to local schools about ways to keep our kids safe? I don't know. I feel hopeless.

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

:grouphug: Take care of yourself Jules! :grouphug: I think we can talk to our kids 'til we're blue in the face...nothing will change until we figure out how to stop all these monsters of the world :(

I am done. I have to take a serious break from this. I think I am going to have a breakdown. This is so unhealthy. What am I doing to stop this madness from happening? How is me being here helping anything? I need to step back, reassess, and see what I can do that can make a difference. Reading and posting theories is not helping stop this evil from happening. How about we all go give talks to local schools about ways to keep our kids safe? I don't know. I feel hopeless.

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

I agree Jules. I also think that perhaps the main issue that needs to be addressed is why people have such little regard for human life. How can we teach people to think before acting, and to love rather than hate. I don't think there is an easy answer. It would definitely help if all people grew up with the belief that they were valuable, and were loved. It is hard to see the value in the life of another person, if you do not value your own life.

Sorry if this comes across as hippy speak, but I am just speaking from the heart.

I'm not sure if I prefer warnings from nurses or aliens. One has needles but the other has long probes. Either way we have some scary mods, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rofl rofl

Ok this had me chuckling in a very sad situation but could not help myself.

Much needed!!

Aliens over needles. Ouch :giggle:

Rather not be here. But I feel I need to be here since I left last night before she was found

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Thank you for everything, zero!! You've been so generous & I appreciate your willingness to share with us, even though none of it has been good news.

(PS - I see your location up there - I'm a GC grad :seeya:)

I am still perplexed going all the way back to the press conference from this morning. There were a whole lot of "IF's" in the statements made that still seem to be "IF's"... Is it just me??

I understand your feelings. I'm new to WS. I thought I would be pretty much okay because I've read a lot of (Ann Rule) type true crime in the past. But you have a lot of emotional distance with those books, especially the older cases--you already know the story is over and you it had a bad ending. Being involved in these missing person cases in realtime is exhausting, physically and emotionally.

I think if you don't feel it's doing you any good, and possibly doing you harm, you should definitely step back. We can only absorb so much bad stuff and if it's not accomplishing anything--well, life is too short to make yourself miserable with it.

"JMO"

Very well said! I thought I would be insulated for the same reasons as you but that hasn't been the case. I was still raw from Jessica when Autumn went missing and now it looks like we have a 3rd young teen missing. It just feels like too much.

This case is really getting to me because as the mother of boys I always felt sort of immune, I 'know' they disappear too but it isn't so in our face. Anyway, it looks like the perpetrators here are teen boys about the age of my own children and I desperately want to know why. I want to know that their parents screwed up, that everyone knew they were bad kids destined for trouble. I want to be reassured that these weren't good kids that nobody expected this from because I need to feel immune from all aspects of this pain again.

Only thing linking them that I am aware of is that the girls were on bikes

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

The article I posted states one attempt was a girl walking, and the other was dragged off a soccer field. I'm wondering if the surveillance you mentioned is a possible 'link' as well.

I understand your feelings. I'm new to WS. I thought I would be pretty much okay because I've read a lot of (Ann Rule) type true crime in the past. But you have a lot of emotional distance with those books, especially the older cases--you already know the story is over and you know it had a bad ending. Being involved in these missing person cases in realtime is exhausting, physically and emotionally.

I think if you don't feel it's doing you any good, and possibly doing you harm, you should definitely step back. We can only absorb so much bad stuff and if it's not accomplishing anything--well, life is too short to make yourself miserable with it.

"JMO"

Clicking Thanks was not enough - totally agree with you. My Grandfather was a detective and my Mother, Aunts and Cousins and I all got the 'sleuthing bug' from him. Our family was affected deeply when a member of our family disappeared in the 70s and we still have no confirmation what really happened. So I have always followed missing people cases but I don't know if it's just me but I feel there's been a very sudden increase? Maybe that's just how it feels and statistically there's been no change but i'm feeling like I can't keep up. I definitely know I have been going in much more to my son's bedroom once he's asleep and given him that one last kiss before I go to sleep.

Almost all of these MSM articles are wording things as "killing of" or "murder of"...is this a confirmed homicide?

I guess I'm hoping there's still a chance it could've been an accident.

I have just found out about this case and it is a tragedy another young girl has been victim of a monster. R.I.P Autumn so sorry you had such a short life. Praying for your friends and family at this heartbreaking time. I hope the monster that did this to you is caught.

I'm not sure if I prefer warnings from nurses or aliens. One has needles but the other has long probes. Either way we have some scary mods, lol.

Everytime that space ship lands the thread blows up for a few seconds. LOL

Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton has called a news conference for 4 p.m. to disclose the results of the investigation into the death of a 12-year-old Clayton girl.

The body of Autumn Pasquale was found late Monday night stuffed inside a recycling bin either on or next to a property where a bike matching the description of her BMX was recovered Tuesday. She had disappeared while riding her bike Saturday afternoon.

Authorities have not yet disclosed what caused her death.

The bike and a backpack also believed to be hers were found at the same home.
http://www.abc27.com/story/19894351/prosecutor-plans-news-conference-on-nj-girls-death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj