GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont know that the mom was home or not that afternoon/ night. I am assuming not since they reported she was killed in the house. She could have been at work and they could have brought it in and stuck it in the basement. If she didnt go down there how could she have known?

I'm trying to catch up this morning, so someone may have already had this thought.

There is some confusion as to if the mother lived at the house. In one article i read last night it stated something about a new stepdad. I wonder if the mother had moved in with this man and the boys stayed in the house without her.

I'd say that like me you worked hard when your children were young to instill good values into them, teaching them the difference between right and wrong.

I've seen kids go bad, nine times out of ten the parents were wishy washy with discipline, ineffective at setting rules, self absorbed and it had been like that since the children were young.

I 've always told my daughter that I might not like what she does sometimes, I might be disappointed by her actions but that no matter what I will always love her. She's grown up into a responsible and lovely young lady who thinks about how her actions will impact on her and others.

Praises for both of you! I raised 2 boys on my own, but my dad was there if I needed him to step in, which was rare, but he had a lot of influence on their lives. Sometimes they gave me fits, but I never backed down from them, or let them think they could run over me. They both turned out well, thank goodness, but they knew if they made the wrong choice and it backfired on them, they had to face the consequences.

It's tough being a single mom, and with boys it's a different type of worry than with girls, I think. I always told my sons I would love them no matter what. When they got in trouble for some stupid thing, or when they gave me a lot of sass, I would tell them, "I love you, nothing is going to change that, but right this minute, I don't like you much." That always halted them in their tracks and made them think.

Agreed. I have one special needs son and 2 children with an iep in the same county as this school. Our home schools will do Everyyyything possible to keep them there. Transferring them out is the last option. I have no idea what his issues are, but there is def something going on that he even attends that school.

It is specifically for children on the autistic spectrum- according to the link I posted earlier.
"Together, we can promote lifelong access and opportunity for all individuals within the autism spectrum."
http://www.gcsssd.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=27710&type=d

Praises for both of you! I raised 2 boys on my own, but my dad was there if I needed him to step in, which was rare, but he had a lot of influence on their lives. Sometimes they gave me fits, but I never backed down from them, or let them think they could run over me. They both turned out well, thank goodness, but they knew if they made the wrong choice and it backfired on them, they had to face the consequences.

It's tough being a single mom, and with boys it's a different type of worry than with girls, I think. I always told my sons I would love them no matter what. When they got in trouble for some stupid thing, or when they gave me a lot of sass, I would tell them, "I love you, nothing is going to change that, but right this minute, I don't like you much." That always halted them in their tracks and made them think.

i have no one.....my entire family is a state away....it has been a very tough road but a great decision for my career and sanity

OK

Autumn walks in door greets JR walks down the hall DR comes from behind the corner grabs by the neck slamming her into wall pressure would crush windpipe wall knocked her out. Or same as above strangled by 1 took to long 2nd one hit over head.

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

They should be tried as adults.

It is specifically for children on the autistic spectrum- according to the link I posted earlier.

That is incorrect. Bankbridge services children on the autism spectrum, but they deal with other emotional/developmental disabilities as well, including students who are multiply disabled. The Bankbridge campus is made up of the Developmental Center, which is what your link referred to, as well as an elementary school and a high school.

http://www.gcsssd.org/apps/pages/in...2&type=d&title=Bankbridge+Regional&un=MDE-BRI

http://www.gcsssd.org/apps/pages/in...&type=d&title=Bankbridge+Elementary&un=MDE-BE

http://www.gcsssd.org/apps/pages/in...itle=Bankbridge+Development+Center&un=MDE-BDC

both buildings are less than 5 min from eachother. there was no mention of which one he attends

from their site :
Our North Campus serves students with secondary behavioral disabilities in grades 6-12. Our South Campus serves students with secondary multiple disabilities in grades 6-12. Both of these campuses have their own separate middle school programs offering individualized curriculum for students in grades 6-8.

OT: I work at a charter school, and while it does have students with special needs, it is a 'regular' school. I guess there can be charter schools just for kids with emotional disturbances and/or behavioral disorders, but I don't think the term 'charter' is synonymous with alternative schools.

In the closest larger town from me, there is an alternative school for kids with behavioral problems, and then there is a school for special needs children. They are two separate schools, but I've never heard either one called a charter school, so I think I agree with you.

Praises for you too, its very tough being a single mum and boys are more of a worry in some respects. Having positive male and female influences in childrens lives is vital IMO.

Shefner whats with all the tiny girls over there? I keep seeing heights between 5' and 5'4" for so many of the missing women and teen girls on the forum, and think my goodness many Aussie girls would tower over them as they are closer to 6'.

The quote is from their website.
ETA: The MSM specifically states that he attends the Developmental School.
"attended the Bankbridge Developmental Center in nearby Sewell."
http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-...cebook-page-facebook-post-clayton-residents/2

so the original news article does say bankbridge development center, it says that neighbors had said that he attended there. Interesting to see how this will play out.
In our neighborhood we just refer to that school as "Bankbridge", wondering if neighbors had called it the same and the media just looked up the info and maybe quoted the wrong building. Not saying the boy is not on the spectrum, or has any BD we just dont know unless LE decide to make that info public. It just seems as though kids that have autism and are sent out to different schools tend to be more severe, non verbal ....ect. of course there are exceptions to every rule....

It says in this Fox news article that apparently there was a step-father living in the house but they could be wrong.

It says... Autumn was lured to the house, where they apparently lived with their mother and stepfather, for the purpose of getting parts for her treasured BMX bike, which she rode frequently and talked about on her Facebook pages.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/2...by-teen-brothers-for-parts-her/#ixzz2AE12FJN3

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-24-09-35-21

The boys themselves were in plain sight at points in the intense search for Autumn. Several people in town said they saw them both at the vigil held Monday night in hopes that she would be found while allegedly knowing exactly where she was.

Authorities have not released the names of the brothers, who are 15 and 17, because they're charged as juveniles. But Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said it's likely he'll ask that their case be moved to adult court.

The quote is from their website.
ETA: The MSM specifically states that he attends the Developmental School.
"attended the Bankbridge Developmental Center in nearby Sewell."
http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-...cebook-page-facebook-post-clayton-residents/2

Other MSM sources say he attends the HS program:

A law enforcement source said DR is a student at Bankbridge Regional School in Gloucester County, a school for students with behavioral and developmental disabilities.
via: http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/autumn_pasquales_murder_-_out.html

IMO at this point we can't be sure exactly which program he attends and for what reason(s).

I am so sorry that you went through that horrible experience. So, thankful you made it through. I just wanted to tell you that I agree with you completely with the part I respectfully bolded.

Thank you.. I appreciate that greatly. It is wonderful to know that you agree with me :) Have a blessed day!

Agreed. I have one special needs son and 2 children with an iep in the same county as this school. Our home schools will do Everyyyything possible to keep them there. Transferring them out is the last option. I have no idea what his issues are, but there is def something going on that he even attends that school.

Does the school deal with children who have disciplinary problems?

Does the school deal with children who have disciplinary problems?

All children have disciplinary problems. If you mean behavior problems I believe they do

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

*Graphic?* MOO, I think what Eileen was referring to wasn't marks from the strangler's hands, but from the victim's hands, if she was trying to grab the strangler's hands to loosen them from her neck (for which she would need to be conscious).

Sorry... just trying to explain that the bruises would still be visible. However, unless that blow to her head was hard enough to kill her, I think the strangling attempt would bring her to enough to struggle. She would have had to be in a near coma for it not to make her regain consciousness. The body will automatically resist when the air is cut off. A person can be sound asleep, but if someone else puts a pillow over their face and tries to smother them, they will wake up and fight for air. Human nature.
Doesn't really matter which came first, she's dead either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503