AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm paraphrasing. Is this right?

3 year old has his ice cream knocked to the ground somehow by someone. "They" who apparently saw this announce Dulce has ran "somewhere" with 2 men chasing her. Dulce never loses her grip on her ice cream while running in little girl high heels. So, Mom calls her brother to bring their dog to track her. 40-45 minutes later calls 911.

???
This appears to be the "latest" version. IMO

Agree! Something about once the cops showed up, everyone scattered? Who's everyone? Is it possible one of them knows the kidnappers, maybe they are afraid of them?

I don’t think the scattering part is unusual at all considering the largely undocumented population there and the current focus on immigration.
I live a few hours north and my friend who works for an import company had their warehouse raided by ICE a few weeks ago.
The employees scattered and even the truck drivers making delivers left their trucks full of merchandise and ran.

I'm curious whether a man with a small child could cross this road at 4:30PM easily? I'm curious about the trails between the swings and the bridge, and then the other side of the road?

This images show what this looks like today, and what it looked like in 2002. The bridge is part of the original road. Today, it is a pedestrian bridge with a crosswalk and sidewalk to other sport courts.

View attachment 207582

View attachment 207583

What did it look like in 2002:

View attachment 207584

What trails run between the swings and the bridge?
Hypothetical :

View attachment 207585
I think your orange circle was what someone local described as the 'service entrance' for Park workers. There is supposedly some kind of gate that opens and a trail for the workers.

The father lives in Mexico and going to school but he has family that live in the States. Has anyone in his family moved to a different location within the last year?
Dulce's mother also claimed father is too poor to even come to the US. Seems so unlikely a guy that poor would want to raise a child, or have means to kidnap that child.

In 911 call, mother just said that "they" saw two men, black and Mexian, but didn't say what exactly these men were supposedly doing. It's the dispatcher who then started saying that two black males took little brother's ice cream, threw it on the floor, and took the girl. Mother hasn't actually said that, and "they" apparently haven't said that either.
Which could explain why originally mother just said to the media that Dulce run away.

I don't speak Spanish, but in Italian (which I only know limited conversationally) it seemed like a single C was soft, so my gut feeling is that Dulce is phonetically pronounced "dool-seh" or "duhl-che".

Does anyone know how her name is pronounced correctly? Anyone who pronounced it dyoul-key ... maybe mentally challenged? Or is that the correct pronunciation?
@otto....here is a quick video of pronunciation

Someone mentioned earlier about the brothers ice cream was on the ground and how could a 5 year old child in high heels run from someone while holding her ice cream?

That sounds like she was not running in fear? (Or she would have dropped her ice cream,) Maybe running to or with someone that was carrying her ice cream?

BRIDGETON, N.J. (CBS) — The Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office has released the 911 call when the mother of 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez reported her daughter’s disappearance from a park in Bridgeton. Dulce has now been missing for over two weeks.

"In the call from Sept. 16, an emotional Noema Alavez Perez told the 911 dispatcher that she couldn’t find her daughter at Bridgeton City Park."

First link is 911 call only. soundcloud.com

‘I Can’t Find My Daughter’: Officials Release Mother’s 911 Call Reporting Dulce Maria Alavez Missing

'I Can't Find My Daughter': Officials Release Mother's 911 Call Reporting Dulce Maria Alavez Missing
The id tag on the 911 call was 1648 and 41 seconds. So, Monday Sept 16th, 4:48pm and 41 seconds is when Mom called 911.

I don't speak Spanish, but in Italian (which I only know limited conversationally) it seemed like a single C was soft, so my gut feeling is that Dulce is phonetically pronounced "dool-seh" or "duhl-che".

Does anyone know how her name is pronounced correctly? Anyone who pronounced it dyoul-key ... maybe mentally challenged? Or is that the correct pronunciation?
It’s Dool-seh. Americans tend to pronounce the ce as “say” but it is “seh.”

So Noema tells the police two men took Dulce and the police start searching the park?
No, Noema didn't tell that in 911 call. That seems to be something 911 dispatcher came up with. Dulce's mother herself didn't actually see anything, but she never said two men took Dulce. It would appear dispatcher was trying to make a clear story based on mother's rather confusing statement, since mother herself claims she didn't see anything and relaying what various anonymous "they" supposedly told her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member