NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad for these girls! Cannot imagine how they will ever get over this. How will these poor girls ever trust again? Payday I will be making a donation.

on Paul Tully's blog he is speculating that Allisons phone has been found..

Well I can see one award for GBC this year, he must be streets ahead of any other contender for the 2012 Darwin Award, has there ever been a more stupid murderer in recent history?
The irony of having a google search of "self incriminating" being one of the pieces of evidence against him.
And wouldn't it be another irony if some of family who aren't involved in this change THEIR name back to Clay to hide any association with GBC

I guess Clay would be a better option than 'Overland'. :floorlaugh:

Lying that the affair had ended. Lying about being asleep at a time while he's been using his phone. Inquiring about life insurance policies and searching for terms like the fifth just before she goes missing and then before calling the police. Blood in the car (blood nose a possible example that mightn't show marks?) Saying he'll be separated from ABC but can't afford a divorce. Motive due to large debt and life insurance policy plus opportunity. How does the defence propose to convince a jury that he's innocent? Who do they propose for us to think committed the murder if not GBC as alleged?

June 23, 2012 12:00AM

An examination of Baden-Clay's car, leased just eight weeks earlier, found blood in the rear boot section and a blonde hair, the police claim in their opposition to bail.

The hair is still undergoing examination, the court documents say. The blood came back as belonging to Allison, the court was told

That morning police claim he would give four different stories to friends and family about a walk Allison could have taken when she disappeared.

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to his parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking.

A local hairdresser who had done Allison's hair on April 19 said she would never have ruined her new "do" by exercising, the police argued in court papers.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

Does anyone remember did Allison get a colour or treatment done at the hairdressers? Hair coming back as Allisons would not be a big deal but hair coming back as Allisons with forensic testing proving that it is a hair that has had the same colour or treatment done from that night would be!!!!

Does anyone remember did Allison get a colour or treatment done at the hairdressers? Hair coming back as Allisons would not be a big deal but hair coming back as Allisons with forensic testing proving that it is a hair that has had the same colour or treatment done from that night would be!!!!

I read on one of the posts that Allison had had blonde highlights (I think?) ~ well, some blonde colouring, so when I read that a blonde hair was found stuck to blood in the boot of GBC's car, I also believed that forensic tests would be able to detect the same product which had just been applied.

Blue Bottle, if you are correct, and they get that $967K payout, then I would agree. I've always given to MS (lost a childhood friend to MS), Salvo's (although disgusted with their stance on gays) and the Fire Brigade. I forgot about the $967K - mainly because I can't imagine Insurance companies paying out when the death was deliberate and a result of murder. A few posters talked about suicide, but what is the situation in cases of murder? Will the girls get the money?

As far as I know they pay on murder same like they pay on accidental death. These days, depending what exclusions and so on there are in the particular life policy taken out, some will pay suicide after a suitable waiting period... usually two years. It's all in the ittle bitty fine print and always worth reading when taking out any life policy.

However, I'm almost certain that no way Gerard can get her life insurance if he is proven to be her murderer, even if he is named on her policy as the beneficiary... then it usually goes to next in line, which would be the 3 girls.

It will be a complicated situation no doubt, probably taking a few years. Also depending on what sort of personal debts Allison has left behind and if any of the outstanding debts are in joint name with Gerard. And depending on what other ad infinatum nausium monetary complications are involved.

Amazingly composed and with a hint of humour to.

Below is a link, (trust me, it's a top read - strong language warning), to the whole transcript and there's a lot more than just asking to order a pizza. You'd have to have some gall to say what he did to a Judge in court.

He got 15 years for murder and now he faces a contempt charge for what came out of his mouth. Hardly think he's the type person I'd like to hang around with and I reckon it will be quite a culture change for Gerard.

The transcript of his rant has been sent to the Department of Public Prosecutions for its consideration.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/06/14/accused-goes-foul-mouthed-rampage/

Absolutely hilarious IMO!! I read the transcript, although it's an ongoing tirade of foul language and abuse, apart from a few 'c words' which I abhor, nearly all the other expletives are the same word. (and the relevant letters of each word are blanked out). Even though it's appalling behaviour, and it's coming from the mouth of someone who stabbed his girlfriend in the heart, the actual tirade in itself I found hilarious and I can understand why the Judge seemed bemused. Basically so extreme that it became ridiculous. My favourite part was when he said 'Up you!" I dont know why, it just made me laugh.

Anyway, to be serious, I replied to this also to respond properly and concur that this is the type of person who GBC will find in jail, along with many other unsavoury types. Actually the person here is an example of anti-social personality disorder, (IMO) they are the types that have a tantrum if they can't get what they want, kick in doors, break phones, appliances etc in temper. I mention this because some have suggested GBC could have this disorder, but although some of the characteristics might seem similar, the whole picture doesn't fit his profile. The ASPD person would find it very hard to sit through a Chamber of Commerce breakfast without causing a major scene, perhaps throwing their plate of breakfast onto the floor because they didnt like the eggs, or starting a loud argument with someone because they looked at them sideways.

I'm still in a bit of shock over what is now starting to come out about Allisons murder and the case against GBC. I also have more than 25 pages to catch up on, and I should be in bed! Hopefully will be back soon for some serious commentary.

As far as I know they pay on murder same like they pay on accidental death. These days, depending what exclusions and so on there are in the particular life policy taken out, some will pay suicide after a suitable waiting period... usually two years. It's all in the ittle bitty fine print and always worth reading when taking out any life policy.

However, I'm almost certain that no way Gerard can get her life insurance if he is proven to be her murderer, even if he is named on her policy as the beneficiary... then it usually goes to next in line, which would be the 3 girls.

It will be a complicated situation no doubt, probably taking a few years. Also depending on what sort of personal debts Allison has left behind and if any of the outstanding debts are in joint name with Gerard. And depending on what other ad infinatum nausium monetary complications are involved.

Really good point!!!! It seems Mr. Bayden-Clay (and thus Allison) has at least approximately $1,000,000 in debt. Do the creditors receive payment ahead of any provisions that might provide for the children?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

Of that, $275,000 was owed to friends in "gentlemen's agreements", $200,000 to a former business partner, $335,000 as guarantor on a mortgage, $45,000 on a credit card, $75,000 to the CEO of Century 21, various business loans and police allege $58,000 to his parents, Nigel and Elaine.

Really good point!!!! It seems Mr. Bayden-Clay (and thus Allison) has at least approximately $1,000,000 in debt. Do the creditors receive payment ahead of any provisions that might provide for the children?

I hope to God NOT! :please: Maybe he's still entitled to apply for bankruptcy to write all those debts off??? Naturally the GIRLS' insurance payout will he heavily taxed though. :banghead:

:tears: This just validates my fears of how tormented Allison's heart during the remaining days of her life.

Please know I'm not accusing TM of murder here or any responsibility to it, but look at how affairs kill the hearts of people. How I wish spouses would just get a divorce and THEN have their new relationships! IS THAT SO DANG HARD?

I'm with you on that sister Kimster - just sheer misery wreaked on innocent people. It really tore at my heart when I read the question "Did she ever say she felt bad because you were married?" Like, innocently hoping the other woman would have some compassion for her. So sad.

And the whole counselling thing showed Allison was still working to save her marriage, not knowing GBC was (allegedly) planning to kill her.

Yeah, what's so hard about having one relationship at a time, and whatever happened to loyalty and fidelity? What ever happened to the reality of the terms 'one man woman' and 'one woman man'?

There may have been some substance to the romour that it was supposed to happen a month later after all. That would roughly have brought the date closer to july 1. I can't sleep. The amount of evidence uncovered yesterday and late last night fills me with absolute horror. This man is so disgusting and gutless. To leave her like that, for all that time, is what shocks me the most. Appalling

I'm with you on that sister Kimster - just sheer misery wreaked on innocent people. It really tore at my heart when I read the question "Did she ever say she felt bad because you were married?" Like, innocently hoping the other woman would have some compassion for her. So sad.

And the whole counselling thing showed Allison was still working to save her marriage, not knowing GBC was (allegedly) planning to kill her.

Yeah, what's so hard about having one relationship at a time, and whatever happened to loyalty and fidelity? What ever happened to the reality of the terms 'one man woman' and 'one woman man'?

I would not have believed I could have felt more pain for her than I already had. But the latest reoprts are breaking my heart. I'm utterly disgusted. At his family as well. They too sat around during the search, not a care in the world

on Paul Tully's blog he is speculating that Allisons phone has been found..

and it seems that some of his previous speculations have come true, or may be about to ...

I've been reading this site for quite some time. There is little doubt, based on what has been disclosed, that GBC has a personality disorder. I know him slso. Obviously he's quite narcissistic but also has anti-social tendencies evidenced by lack of remorse for affairs, the death of his wife and the tormented lives his children will lead. People like him just keep carrying on adding to their debt, seeking female attention and become quite cold and detached.

I doubt ABC or TM knew the full extent of what he was up to. I suspect TM did not know how dire his financial situation was. I suspect he had her charmed. He thought he was good at playing people. I also believe ABC found out the depths of his deceit with EVERYTHING (including the money) and it all came to a head that evening.

I also doubt OW, the sister, even had half a clue what he'd been up to. The same is probably true of his parents until that nignt. Saving face is important with narcissists. Theyre extremely deceitful and truly masters of manipulation. However, I bet his parents had long had concerns over what he was up to as a man but didn't know what he was in fact capable of (think Matthew Newton here). I'd imagine over the years as parents their eyebrows had been raised by his behaviour. You don't just become narcissistic. No wonder he was in real estate! He'd also have made a great used car salesman. Eventually, it comes out they're not as clever as they think they are. Hence, the stupid, stupid things he's done and thought no-one would find out about.p and lack of remorse. But they come down like a house of cards - and I bet he has in Arthur Gorrie!

All this is my opinion but I do believe the BC parents are involved. Someone helped him that night when they became fully aware of everything. I also think they have bailed him out financially before - ie. the debt he owes them. How stupid is TM though. And yep, I bet there are other women!

2 last things quickly. Why would anyone think it ABC menstrual blood in the back of the car? Even IF she was menstruating it would be highly unlikely she was not using sanitary items. Even IF personal hygiene had not been attended to for some hours it is very unusual that menstrual blood would seep out beyond underwear, into her track pants and then onto to a surface in the car leaving tell tale signs. It doesn't gush out! <modsnip, already addressed> ...who can find it in so many off topic posts!

Btw, there WILL be more arrests soon and when it ALL comes out it will be quite shocking that all this was going on in Brisbane and in business. Mark my words. GBC was quite the character and very sneaky - but also arrogant and dumb enough to think he was intelligent.

REMEMBER ALL THIS IS JMO :)

Yes it would, very good point, if the colour had just been done it would be quite strongly present. The hairdressers could probably provide a sample of what was used on Allisons hair, to help with comparison.

There may have been some substance to the romour that it was supposed to happen a month later after all. That would roughly have brought the date closer to july 1. I can't sleep. The amount of evidence uncovered yesterday and late last night fills me with absolute horror. This man is so disgusting and gutless. To leave her like that, for all that time, is what shocks me the most. Appalling

Oh! He obviously hoped that poor Allison's body would NEVER be found ... so for him, her body's cold, dark, wet & muddy rest with only insects & other creatures visiting, was far too short in his mind. :banghead:
Although, if he was so eager to get his grubby paws on her insurance payout, maybe he'd hoped that it would be found sooner.
Fewest are capable of delving into such evil, twisted, selfish, egotistical minds.
At least we all KNOW that Allison's now warmest and safest in Heaven, and undoubtedly visits her 3 darlings OFTEN. :)

I went to bed bamboozled and now still catching up I am Flabbergasted!!

WHAT DID THEY SPEND ALL THEIR MONEY ON???

Two other mistresses??

Heartbreaking that Allison knew about this and having to think of those two in a hotel room together while she was stuck up home. Oh it makes me ill.

What a <modsnip> to incriminate himself they way he did. Again, I am almost speechless.

Well BO and TM can enjoy the stink they have created(Get it BO,LOL)

Lets think back to that weird poster and his posts regarding the phone and the walking trail. Hmmmmm

I thought Paul Tully would have something to say,he doesn`t say much but is he giving us another clue???

Have police found Allison's missing mobile phone?

Significant information came out at today's bail hearing which was already being speculated on, in almost every street corner and workplace in Queensland.

This looks like becoming the most intriguing murder case in Queensland since the murder of university student Betty Shanks in Brisbane in September 1952.

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member