NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and an ex-crush and an ex-boyfriend of mine ack! Were fixated on the 'back passage' as a mode of entry...have read that it's a sign of latent homosexual feelings on their part...but I tend to think it's because they want to punish women....cause pain. They are misogynists (woman haters).

Sorry to hear you are another victim, Isabelle.

And sorry to turn the discussion 'nasty' again, folks. :what:

Back to flowers???

Yes please, back to flowers ... or even decomposition!

Still got to think of what coppers saw on that day....when dear Allison was found.

Autopsy done and released to family very soon after.....must have been a real quick COD and they said they are not releasing the reason early (and it is found)...

DPP can hold it till actually 2 weeks or so weeks before Formal Date of Commital Hearing which could be early next year after many mentions and legal argument in between.

... but isn't the Committal Hearing on July 9?

Yes Det. Ainsworth said it was being treated as that from even before the body was found..

I have wondered if this was treated as a homicide investigation so early (before the body was found), because within days they found out his financial situation, her life insurance value, his google searches, his weird behavior (plus the scratches, possibly wet back seats/boot of car when immediately impounded) and whatever else the children said that made them concerned.

Sorry for the delay - real world stuff to do..

Very difficult for someone to stop somebody else breathing just by lying on them - even Big Bubba. The diaphragm would still work, even though chest expansion may be difficult.

And for those who were suggesting water from the shower - if she inhaled any she would have a huge coughing fit. And drinking it would go to the stomach, not the lungs. Can't see somebody being drowned in the shower - it's a non-continuous water stream, mixed with air.

No worries :) I hope you were spending some quality time with your lovely wife.
Well dang, that just blew my musings to bits, glad to get it out of the way, now I can meander onto other possibilities.

IMO
JMO
MOO

No worries :) I hope you were spending some quality time with your lovely wife.
Well dang, that just blew my musings to bits, glad to get it out of the way, now I can meander onto other possibilities.

IMO
JMO
MOO

Just went back to edit that last post - it would be easier to cause compression asphyxia if the victim were face up (supine) and on a firm surface, and then the weight applied to the abdomen as well as the chest. Particularly the abdomen. People can breathe without expanding the chest at all - with difficulty (eg emphysema patients).

Just went back to edit that last post - it would be easier to cause compression asphyxia if the victim were face up (supine) and on a firm surface, and then the weight applied to the abdomen as well as the chest. Particularly the abdomen. People can breathe without expanding the chest at all - with difficulty (eg emphysema patients).

Aaahhhh, ok then. Hmmmm, I'll put it in the hopper (my mind) and see what it spits out.

IMO
JMO
MOO

Maybe Dr. Watson may be able to answer this: Without employing any weapons, poisons, etc., what would be the quickest and easiest way to murder someone when in a state of rage?

Maybe Dr. Watson may be able to answer this: Without employing any weapons, poisons, etc., what would be the quickest and easiest way to murder someone when in a state of rage?

Heheh :) I don't think I'd better answer that - you never know who might be reading it....

There are ways, but they would depend on one's training....

If these are possible scenarios, where did the blood come from (if the bag was left on)?

im thinking maybe ripped fingernails? allison would have fought for her life and scratched franticly at her killer. there was apparantly only a small amount of blood in the car, i think the photo showing all the luminol in the car is actually mostly bleach which reacts like blood to luminol. my opinion only

Heheh :) I don't think I'd better answer that - you never know who might be reading it....

Hey Doc...appreciate the way you set your boundaries...and with gentle humour!

anyone know how I can prevent myself logging out so quickly? I seem to have to refresh every couple of mins in order to stay logged in!

Hey Doc...appreciate the way you set your boundaries...and with gentle humour!

anyone know how I can prevent myself logging out so quickly? I seem to have to refresh every couple of mins in order to stay logged in!

Tick 'remember me' on the top right hand corner of the screen, if you do you will stay logged on until you either log off or turn your tablet or computer off. Iff you don't do this though it will keep running.
Ps this box is only visible when you log in it disappears once you have logged on.

Understood. He apparently had some Army Reserve training, hence I can see 3 possibilities: broken neck, strangulation and suffocation. Broken neck would IMO have been apparent pretty quickly when the body was discovered, as well as suffocation by object inside her mouth or duct tape over mouth and nose.

I really only ,sit back ,watch and listen too you all ...I really think you all ,need too get some sleep..This is so confusing......Step back ,everyone.....
Do any of you feel like I do...Do any of you ,feel sad????Whats with the drawing ,of ,Gerad .....What a sad lonely figure!Does anyone else,see it like me...I don,t feel sorry for him ,yet it is so ,very ,very sad..

"Yoking". This is compression of the neck by the forearm, usually from behind. There are various methods of yoking. Properly applied, this induces loss of consciousness within 15 seconds by compression of the carotid arteries. The time to loss of consciousness is variable depending on which structures are compressed and the efficiency and effectiveness of the compression. There may be lack of skin injury because of the broadness and softness of the forearm, however, bruising may occur particularly if there is movement between the victim and assailant AND a highly significant amount of force is used. Trauma to internal neck structures is also variable and petechiae are often noted but not invariably.

Being the nosey parker I am, I went looking for it and can't find anything! Whys the name of this supporter page? I'd love to have a lurk ;)

Do you think army training would be significant training?

Yes, narcissists are huge on the 'self-pleasuring'...several times a day...and are happy to talk about it. Sex-drive is huge but they are great at withholding from their primary partner whom they use as a vent for their own deep self-loathing. And when they are with a female partner they like to 'do it from behind' as it's less intimate.

But self-pleasuring whilst being observed...Eew, indeed!

I think I've missed something - is this a report of activities at Arthur Gorrie? Or past history? Confused!!!

Fluoride is present in the body through eating certain food such as broccoli and through drinking tea, so it may not be reliable. Also, chlorine evaporates quickly and some is naturally present in the blood so that one won't give any indication unless the victim is found immediately. However, as Dr Watson point out, the creek is muddy so there would be some mud present in the lung if it happened at the creek, not so if it was tap or tank water.

The fluoride found in foods such as broccoli is totally different to the fluoride found in the water supply. However we are talking about the water being in her lungs aren't we? Anyway, I am sure testing would be able to tell the difference between naturally occurring fluoride and that which is put into our water supply.

I have wondered if this was treated as a homicide investigation so early (before the body was found), because within days they found out his financial situation, her life insurance value, his google searches, his weird behavior (plus the scratches, possibly wet back seats/boot of car when immediately impounded) and whatever else the children said that made them concerned.

I did read in one of the MSM reports that the officers attending to investigate the disappearance noticed that things "didn't seem right" at the house. They had some idea what had happened upon arrival that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper